• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shey did you get another test? I see you said pos hpt. Did you tell bf yet?

She logged off. Just wondering how she could get a positive so fast. I have noticed only the people in UK where the tests are 10 miu can get positives that early but its rare. hmm

7 days after her only bd in 3 years she has a positive test. Am I crazy? I don't think that is possible.

:hi: everyone. Sorry, random thanking going on I am on my phone. MS came back yesterday...yuck. Otherwise I am goid. How is everyone else doing?

Sorry about the MS. Ugh It should go away!

I am doing okay have provera in my system...

dianeeeeeeee!!!! r u therrrrr haha, i went shopping erlier sorry neva rit bk on ere xxx

i'm hereeeee!!!!!xxxxxxx ino it dies and u wud think it wud b chocker with most ppl not working! i POAS'd b4 hahah i had to!!!! :bfn: haha.xxxx

I'm back chair collected I have a ton of old family photos to.
There was onethat really choked me. My mum was nearly killed in a road accident age 17 so she has brain damage there was a picture of her a few months after the accident and she looked nothing like the other photos of her cheery and giggly teenager. Since her recovery she has always happy photos it was so sad and moving plus I opened my grandmother diary on the day of my mums accident sooo spooky.

How is everyone else?

I'm back chair collected I have a ton of old family photos to.
There was onethat really choked me. My mum was nearly killed in a road accident age 17 so she has brain damage there was a picture of her a few months after the accident and she looked nothing like the other photos of her cheery and giggly teenager. Since her recovery she has always happy photos it was so sad and moving plus I opened my grandmother diary on the day of my mums accident sooo spooky.

How is everyone else?

awwww :hugs: ooooo tht is spooky jo!!!!! do do do do do do lol xxx fine thanx hun just bord waiting 4 DIANE to tel me 2 of her ghost storys haha :p u? xxx

I can tell you afew to send you to sleep from my box of photos.
I have finally seen a picture of my dead great uncle. I have tried to do a lot of research on him and come up with nothing.

Hav eyou girls seen this sheer skin hair removal thing?

haha bring them on jo, ooooo gdgdgdgdgdgd!!!!x

my sister is a proper dik ed she does my ed in!!!!! this is her status.......

Katie Carberry -goin too sleep now.. hopefully i wont wake up in the mornin(yn). na'night♥

n some1 has asked y she sayn that and shes put....

Katie Carberry av add murder with me mum+dad:/ haha coz i rang rz at half 10 sayin ill be ome now am at the top of r road+tha +then i didnt come in till 10 too 12+they was lookin for me+was gunna get the police+tha:| haha+then just bin arguin with them ahaha:/.. am goin anyway na'night♥

shes fukn 14 wa duz she expect!!!!! arghhhhhh ad love to give her the biggest punch of me life at the min gd job i dnt liv in me mums stil ad kill her!!!xxxxx

114 year oolds are a nightmare. Matts bro's that age

aw hugs jo. Sounds like it was one of those sentimental nights xx what a little brat your sis sounds loren, needs a good kick up the ass and locked in her room with no internet 4 a week hahaha. Will text u a little 'experience' i had x

lol.
I am now referred to as the family geneologist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member