• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw hugs jo. Sounds like it was one of those sentimental nights xx what a little brat your sis sounds loren, needs a good kick up the ass and locked in her room with no internet 4 a week hahaha. Will text u a little 'experience' i had x

hahahahah 114 yr olds jo hahahaha.xxxx

she is!!and it duz my hed in wen my dad says shes just u wen u wer younger!!i was bad dnt ge me rong but neva eva as bad as her!!!!me mum n dad take all her stuff off her, laptop, ipod, fne and me mum sits up for half an hr in her room coz she can hear her sneaking downsters to get either her ipod (got the net onit) or r sians laptop!neva lerns!!!!oooooo thank uuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hehehe Loren your going to be a strickt mum if youknow all the tricks. Taking stuff is one thingkeeping it locked away is another. OOOhhh have dreams of removing Dans stuff and locking it come where he's exactly the sam gets away with more than any of his brothers and sisters

ok girlies nightie nite time for me and no karma sutra for me tonight, too tired and dh not up 4 it! Cd14 tomorrow so he is getting raped tomorrow and the next 2 nights after. That will be my contribution for the mOnth. Bfp making requires far too much effort lol. Anyways i shall love u and leave u, speak in the morning. Nite jo :hugs:
Nite loren babe :kiss: luv yaz xx

hey shan how many pills do u need to take? then howlong is the wait for witch?

rnt they little *******s shan!!! dont learn ever!!!they need a slap!!sick of my dad comparing her to me!!i was bad wen i ws a kid but not that bad!!! rite i'm tired and OH has frends round, n am stuk on the couch til ther finished being "MEN" i'm watching angus thongs and snogging haha nothing else on!!!!ni nite girlies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

night loren,just relised you look a bit like my ex work mate Kim shes from southport

Shan take them as prescribed will make the hole process simpler

Sorry ladies I was at my sister's place and i just got home 35 mins ago.

Di no I haven't gotten to retest.

Shan to answer that question, I am very fertile. I'm sorry :(

ah ok. Those new fers are pants so use a dollar store or something. I think we have all seen the antibody strip on them and not all of us are pg. I hope this is for you me dear

Thank you Jo and I hope you get your BFP really soon!

Hey Callie:wave:

I was thinking I felt some sort of OVpainearlier but it would be the left side again and wayy earlier than before so I think I was having a delusional 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"