Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saben was very used to the vaccum. lol

Yes she used furniture polish and cloth..alot

yucky and alotof time wasting lol.
My first ever boss made medust tills for an hour everyday I hate it. Figured out in the enfhe could smell polish he thought it was clean. It was a garden centre dirt everywhere

yucky and alotof time wasting lol.
My first ever boss made medust tills for an hour everyday I hate it. Figured out in the enfhe could smell polish he thought it was clean. It was a garden centre dirt everywhere

it was alot of time wasting. Ugh I was always cleaning wherever I wored.

lol I never thought of that trick.

Well Good Night Jo. I am gonna get some rest. Hopefully the stiff neck will go away.

Hopeit'sbetter tomorrow and the kids behave(oh included)

Morning ladies.

God I woke up in a foul mood lol.

But how is everyone? xo

Miserabel but thats normal now.
Bed soon another night shift ahead. Grr

Hi peace

Hows the neck? beautiful cold crisp day here! actually sunshine! actually thinking we mite actually gat to light the braai sometime soon!

sorry peace just rem it shar has the bad neck - u were having back trouble tho, weren't u?

Hi I'm jo on the night shift so in more of the american time zone than british.
Welcome. Not sure where everyone is at the moment.

Hi jo - im due tomorrow tested today but BFN - got a big nite out planned tonite with some friends i aint seen in a looong time - so there will be alcohol! scared in case there is a bean and i drown it! no feelings at all think i mite be a boy! no cramps no sore bb's nips, no crazy emotions - nothing!!!

I never thought ttc would be like this - dont know wot i thought!!!

wots the ur story jo

jo i just wrote a big long post but it has disappeared! Basically i due AF 2mor - got BFN this morn - feel nothing no bb's nips moods cramps - nothing - mite be a boy! Got a big nite out tonight - there will be alcohol! scared incase there is a bean and i drowned it - but in my heart i know there aint!

Whats ur story jo? Nights suck - really mess with ur body rhythms i found

lol.
Right. Hmm depo provera ran out last July no periodsince we are now mor consciously trying so OPK;s still nothing though my doctor said I could ovulate.
Had some bloods taken for an allergy last month got some high results back on just my thyroid & toldto steer clear of penicillin and asda chilli.
The thyroid test were redone and they are still high pointing at hypothyroidism soseeing doctoron wednes day no idea what he will do except thyroxine.

From a human point of view I'm 24 he's 27 I'm a support worker he's a security guard we work mad hours have a smal brown a whitejack russelcalled molly and own ahouse and 2 cars.

Hows about u?

jo.. I learned new things nout you:)

brandy good morning. I've been in a foul mood for days, lol. How are ya?

ness hope you are ok.

callie, star, diane, kim, kayla..where are you? :cry:

well thats me out for this month! no surprise - but at least i can intoxicate myself without fear to those in-utero!

Sadly my husband is away for just about the whole fertile window this next cycle- grrrrr!

MMMh i wonder if the window cleaning would mind standing in! oh i hope DH dont hack my account! if so - its only a wee joke!

Hi girls

Shannon still bfn and still spotting darker blood now though think its safe to say I'm out xxx

really ness. Do you think you were preggo? You had every symptom.. Did your mom bleed when she was preggo?

Nope not in the slightest no IB or anything!

Maybe the egg hasn't implanted properly and that's why I've carried on spotting instead of it stopping ??

that's what I'm thinking. You have had symptoms.. I'd keep an eye over the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"