Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lovelies xo

My goodness, I am on cloud nine! Like I said earlier, I woke up in a horrid mood. DH sensed it right away (and he knew why..I was angry with him) so he suggested maybe going for a hair cut. I had wanted to get it trimmed anyway, it's so long, but been a while since I trimmed the ends. So I grumbled all the way there..pouting and being bitchy LOL. Got there, and got a VERY nice scalp massage wash/cut/dry/straighten. It was so nice, made me feel amazing!

After feeling much better, and knowing I looked damn good, I told DH I wanted to make today our Valentines lol! We arranged DD to go with her friend to the beach and went to have dinner and a movie. Got home, with 2 hrs to spare..I was so tired, so we laid down and slept for an hr. Woke up and had the most amazing :sex: ever!!! I mean it's always wonderful but wow, this time it was just....there are no words :blush:

Whew..so I had a nice day. :D

Nessie, I still don't believe you aren't pregnant! Or at least you were...I hope that's not the case. Everything crossed for you, luv. xo

Shannon, how are you feelin today?

Jo and portable, hello! :hugs:

awsome on the :sex: I'm glad your day is going so great. I'm doing okay. House is tornado n I'm gonna go shop. Made dh candy for valentines..gotta get a box and make card n write poem. I can't think of anythibg else.

my temp only went to 97.6 bums me out! Hows yours. I'd click on your chart..lol but I'm on my phone.

My temp dropped .2 from yesterday :( That bummed me out a bit. Maybe it'll turn out to be an implantation dip....I hope...

Aww that sounds really sweet what you're doing for DH. We didn't really exchange any gifts..it was impossible for me to go out at the last minute without DH cuz I don't drive here.

We went to watch the Valentines Day movie..it was so good! And randomly in the middle of it, I kept feeling my boobs to make sure they were still sore..they are! lol.

lmao. I never had to prod my boobs. They just hurt..look at my nov chart. I had a lil dip too:)

I hope you n ness are preggers:)

I sure hope so too! I hope you are..or will be soon. Ovulate damnit lol

I've eaten SO much junkfood today..all day. Pizza, ice cream, cheese fries, hot dog. JEEZ. So unlike me

Hi ladies!!! So, I went to my new obgyn yesterday and she was amazing. She talked with me for 40 minutes and told me that she thinks that I am ovulating according to my chart and my symptoms and gave me information on ttc. She told me to give her a call as soon as I find out I am pregnant. She was very helpful. She told me that we should have sex every other day to every few days so that the sperm would have enough time to build back up. She also explained all of the ways to could help us get pregnant if we were not pregnant in a year of trying. I really like her. I am so excited. Now if my temps would just start going up.

So glad you like her, Callie! Hopefully you'll be calling her very soon :D

Ahhh shannon what didn't I tell you?
I am even more exhausted tonight my eyes just won't stay open
Ionly worktemporary hoursbut don't knowhow to tellmy boss I'mnot going tobe able todo8back to back next week

Girl you need some rest you are gonna wear yourself out!

Ive been busy shopping and cleaning and making stufff for vday. OMG I still need to write a poem

I am worn out.
Told my other half I am sick of this now. I have never wanted to work full time.
But we have a mortgage, ahouse to finish refurbashing and want a baby plus the cars and dog etc.
It would beintresting if the doctor told me off.I know a collegue gets off night because she has diabeties.
MOst of my shifts arenights so I'm not running around.
Bring on maternity leave

Ill pray you get maternity leave. I used to run a daycare for 11 hours then take care of my son clean the house do dinner.. so by the end of the day I was wiped. I never had a break! Ugh

I just can't do it. I'm not designed like that I burn out so easily. I would rather go without
I want tobuy stuff now so we can afford everything.I havenoidea except for a pram and cot what we will need

Oh I know what you mean I burn out lie crazy now.

I wonder sometimes what my stepdaughters think of me. lol. they probably think I am crazy.

Hmm and what does their mother do?
Both our families themumwillonly workpart time max.
My MIL will probably be very involved when I work

thats the way it should be. she didnt work until the last yr of their marriage, but I am not sure about some of the things she does..

I'mjust wotching one born every minute very goy I must say hey usually make these things nice and heerful nope this is like a real hospital.

yup and tomorrow night.
I got halfway through my program and it got stuck on a honda advert how annoying.
Happy valentines day!

Happy Valentine's Day, ladies. Hope you have a nice one xo

I just woke up. So tired still!

Ditto but i need togo bed SBIL is staying the night so running around cleaning and tidying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"