Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what I'm thinking. You have had symptoms.. I'd keep an eye over the next week.

morning shannon , brandy, and all my other lovelies!

I hope you're having a nice Valentine's!!

Well bang on time full AF today, bad cramps. Defo AF cramps - I can tell the difference between these ones and the ones I had early on this week. I defo think an egg tried implanting and that's why I had the watery light pink and that it tried to burrow in and that's why I've continued to bleed!

So - CD1 today temping and charting.

Temp today is 36.45 celsius (doing in celsius/centigrade rather than fahrenheit this time round).

xx

Nessie :( I'm so sorry hun. I also think the eggy was trying to implant..maybe something was just off with it and your body knows that. Ugh. I feel horrible for you. Big big big hugs and lots of love coming from this side of the planet for you :hugs: On to next cycle..I'm pullin for you!

I'm not feeling any symptoms at all really. Just quite tired, but I haven't slept well. And have a headache which is pretty much an everyday thing for me anyways. BBs are kinda sore.

Rawr, I just feel out too. DH asked me today when I can test..I told him I'm not going to till AF is due...but I already wanna test secretly lol.

no more HPT'sinthe house ladies POAS got old real quick. Still OPKing see what doctor says wednesday. So tierd now I will see you later.

Aww nessie horrible :witch: shenever comesto us who wouldn't mind. Thinkof it this way more time to save for stuff a baby doesn't need but is dead cute so you will want to buy it

TTFN

Thanks Brandy and Jo!

Yeah you're right - extra pennies for future bubba and it probably was an off egg xxx

I've got a pounding headache! I neeeed to study for 2 hrs like..right now. This is gonna be impossible lol.

Woops, computer crashed.

But yeah, still have one. It's strange..doesn't seem to go away!

I know I sound whiney haha.

Morning ladies,
I am so sorry Ness:hugs: big huge ones. I definitely think you were on your way to being pregnant. I spotted the firs few hours before AF. I will warn you if thats the case your hormones maybe out of wack.

Brandy, Sounds like you and DH had an awesome Valentines Day. When do you go to the chiro? I take these headache support pills for my headache. They are from iherb.com

Jo, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you at the doc. While you are there...ask them if you could be preggo and take a test.. So you can have a fresh new start:)

Where have all the other girls gone? Seems its only us 4 keeeping the thread going:(
Girls... Update us. I sometimes see you lurking.

Last night I noticed on the back of my skull there is a part that is bigger than normal. I am so scared right now. I could barely lay on it last night.

thanks for the prior warning Shannon! I've started temping today so hopefully it may help keep an eye on what's going on! Long as I ovulate I aint bothered ha ha

Aww poor Brandy with that headache!! I have a lot of headaches so know how fed up they can make you nothing like what you must have though honey!

Shannon what part of your head is it where you can feel that its bigger?

You are welcome for the warning.

you know right above your neck where there are two bones sticking out its on one of those. It hurts to lay on my memory foam pillow

I was really poorly not this xmas just gone but one before. All the glands came up in my body.

One of the places I didnt know I had glans was on those two little bones just at the base of your skull where your head meets your neck it was agony, I couldnt move my head and it hurt just laying down, if you are under the weather it could be the glands that are swollen like what happened to me??

oh that would make sense.. Everyone in this house has some kind of congestion crap going on. My stepdaughter has a sinus infection. Poor thing was just tossed antibitoic... Nothing to relieve the symptoms.. I have been giving her homeopathic stuff and its almost gone.

Makes sense the whole gland thing. I will have to check into that. My sinuses arent liking me at the moment :cry:

sounds like that could be it then Shannon - it is mega painful even though it's just swollen glands, it's some of the worst pain I've ever had except surgeries of course! As i said I didnt even know we had glands there lol

sinus infections are horrible - i had one just after xmas, had to have antibiotics cos my immune system is ruined from my coeliac being left undiagnosed for so long and can't fight stuff off myself. I tried everything before and nothing took it away!

i had antibiotics for the sinus infection, I just couldnt shake it myself.

For the swollen glands in my head I just had painkillers but to be honest they were that painful the painkillers didnt work anyway!

xx

Okay. I guess Ill shower and just deal. I have 8 hrs of hw to do. It doesnt even feel like valentines day. I didnt get anything not even a card. Sigh.

yah its our fist valentines day. It sucks. I dont feel good. I gave him his stuff last night..

Right now I am peod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back