Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. I cant stop crying today. I have a migraine now.

What did your OH get you? At least an I love you would be nice.

Aww Shannon :( Sorry to hear about your pains and crappy V Day. I hope he redeems himself sometime today before its too late!

Nessie, I'm still disappointed about your AF! GL for next cycle. I'm sure we'll be symptom spotting together haha.

Speaking of that..My boobs kill. I'm still not feeling that hopeful..but they do hurt. Every bump in the road knocked me today. AF will kick my ass this time round if its any indicator.

I'm so tired..I only have tonight and tomorrow to study! And we have plans for the morning..Just feeling overly stressed. Ugh.

Other than that, I'm peachy lol

nooo you're gonna get your bfp lady!!! I hope to not see you on here in a good way lol!!

Aww shannon I know how you feel tears wise - I can't stop crying today either I feel I've no reason to either! I'm so snappy and irritable with OH or crying lol, poor bloke he must be so fed up of me today!

We love you Shannon xxx

my OH got me red roses and a nice card bless him, got a film to watch The Taking of Pelham 123 or something, just having a glass of red wine and ordered an Indian takeaway! Having a Bindiya Lamb yuuummmyyy!!!

Brandy- Nope he isnt he just yelled at me some more. My head feels like its going to fall off and my son will be here soon. Whatever he can take out on me he has. Just waiting.

I dont understand what I did. Its just cause I wont listen to him about my health. I told him I am tired. I have tried a million things for christ sakes I swallow 20 pills a day.
Now I have fertility issues to worry about hes not getting it..

Aww I love you both too.

Ness its gotta be the hormones. The thing in the back of my head has swelled up a million times more. Ugh.

Aww Ness..thank you! We will have to wait and see, I suppose.

Taking of Pelham is a good movie! You will enjoy if you like dramas..altho Travolta is a tad cheesy lol. I love Denzel!

Indian food..I normally love! Doesn't sound good right now..nothing does! (another "symptom" i'm not looking into!)

Shannon, def sounds like a swollen gland :( I don't know of any remedies that can fix that either, other than getting rid of the infection. Are you against antibiotics? I don't like them..but will take em if need be.

Yes I have some natural ones here. DH thinks is swollen lymph nodes. I dont. I just want to get it checked out anything to do with my head freaks me out cause I have enough issues.

Aww how sweet of him Ness. Indian food is yummy

Brandy you are funny...

Have you looked at my crazy chart today?

Shannon, I was just looking at it..looong cycle..that eggy is teasing you :(

yes it is. :(

He left me flowers on the table and said I am very hatred basically and left to take his girls home.

And you want to know how all this started.. with me having a big lump in the back of my head! Men.

I dont know what he wants he is being weird.

That's so stupid! Like you can control what your body does..grrr. Men sometimes *rolls eyes*

Ness, I saw in another thread you said you got a faint line on clearblue? Faint lines basically means it didnt implant.. I found that out after reasearching galore..

:hugs:

Try to rest, hun. Ignore all the negativity! I know pain is horrible..I'm having that same splitting headache again!!!

I'm going to go shower and make some coffee..I HAVE to stay up late tonight and study.

Will probably be back on here soon haha.

<3 xo

okay.

I have hours of homework.. ugh no resting here..just like you!

enjoy your shower!

Hi ladies:hugs: I have been so busy the last couple of days and it won't be slowing down anytime soon. I hope that everyone has a nice love day. I have to get going but I will try and check in later. My temp rose this morning so if it stays up for the next 2 days it will confirm ovulation for yesterday!!!:happydance:

Yay! Hoping those temps rise for you.

I'm taking a break from studying.

Just realized that the headache I've been having seems to be more of a tooth pain..except its all my teeth :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"