Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shannon,
I do hate to agree with your other half in general when we say our glands are swollen we do actually mean our lymph nodes the lymphatic system filters our blood soif there is an infection it can get stuck there as we try and fight it. Makes you feel real rubbish so the trick would be to fight the infection.
Glands are the things that make hormones.

Oh Jo, hmm wondering if its why my hormones are funky or maybe the pregnancy caused it?

Ah Peace (forgot ya real name howdippy of me)
Do you clench or grind ya teeth at night? This can lead you to over exercising the jaw muscle and giving you what feels like a head ache or a face ache?
I getthis I have a gumgurad to stop this but i chew the damn thing at £70 its an expensive chew toy.

Shannon I'm with Hubby you have been quite run down. Lot's of Vit C and echanacor (sp) sleep, fresh air and food. You are probably fighting a virus it just isn't streaming doen your face.

I am soo tierd now and miserable Iamtrying to figure out how o say no to some work shifts, this place has been so good to me but 5nightsshifts is just to much but everyne worksabove and beyond because the clients need us and there just aren't enough regular staff.

I take vitmain C everyday, lol. I guess I will go to the ocean again.. Try the laundry mat.. Well I always eat fresh food to many diet restrictions...

Tell them you are feeling run down and need rest.

Everyone is the same. webook so far in advane I just feel i'm lettung them down andI wanted a full time job here

I know. i wasdue to do a14 hour day cancelled the morning because ofthe doctorand they didn't look to pleased. I am usually so full ofbeans I just don't look exhausted.Even where they took the blood on tuesday is still bruisedand painful so i am deffinatly run down I dnt bruise easily

I bruise easily when I got my blood taken... I had pain for weeks..

I hope you get to rest soon.. its not fair.

No it's not. On reflection I have been fighting the same symptoms for a long timebut amnowmore accepting that maybe I am ill.
My family used to thinkyou had to see illness to be ill. Now my dad has had something similer he understands and my OH is coming round but finding it hard. He can nowsee me trying and just ending up in tears because I can't do things.

I am positive I'm not pregnant though would love to be, but I want to be well and pregnant. I want to be able to walkmy dog and a baby. do house work and get out and about not be a sofa mum. RIght now that is what I would be

Im 100% convinced its your thyroid. I saw my mom suffer for years without medication. She was tired a lot and didnt have much energy.

Yep I just can't believe I have pottered on all this time. I am usually a complete hypocondriac lol. I go to the doctor with a cold some time, I just thought It was the glandular feaver (lymph nodes not hormone glands, NUrse training I had to ask) that it was in my blood and always thought it could develop into ME (chronic fatigue syndrome) I am petrified of getting thisas it seems to untreatable so never when and asked as I thought I would get laughed at.

Any who. I am pram window shopping again. So naughty but a cot is a cot storage is well storage i am trying to be pratical I only want ones that are nearly £300 +

We are getting a co sleeper for the baby..whenever it decideds to arrive, lol. Eventually it will have a crib ..I suppose that is what you mean about a cot.

It is treateable. You will probably have to be on medication for a long time or possibly the rest of your life...

I actually was prefering I would have something wrong when I have had blood tests a month ago, but nope nothing I am healthy...per my bloods.

LOL bleeding bloods.The ME thingis untestable, you test for everything else. I get the feeling you have had it tough your body has found somewhere safe and is just unloading all its baggage as you heel from the past I bet all will settle down. Conception will happen and you will be ina better place for Saben and a baby. I have a lot of stressin my past and have just ploughed through thinking it would go away now I know better I justhave to educate my OH who never gets sick the evilman.

Mine doesnt either! He has had this congestion that wont go away thats it. Hes been healthy!

I think so too. I think I am going to go to some yoga classes to help heal. My past is horrid and some of the present as well just need to get rid of it.. I agree my mind and life has been tough on my body.

What is ME?

Yah stress doesnt just go away, unfortunately.:(

chronic fatigue syndrome it's soo hard to explain but being majorly fatigued alotis the basic symptom. Like when you have flu, bone tierd.

Oh god i want to go test prams. lol.I have seen the cosleepers i don't thinkwe have room though and with OH working nightsit's not that practical I want a bed in the nursery if we are having a really bad night. I wotch nanny 911 and supernanny alot and dnt want to get into the habbit of children being dependant on u to sleep.
Though the mosesbaskets and co sleepers do look cute

I have pretty much that.

Yah my son kinda wouldnt sleep without us, regardless. He was up about 10 times a night! Eeek.

It's not the same but I don't let my verycute but very needy terrierget away with anything so bay will be the same. OH thinks I am mean because I don't like the idea of immediatly responding to a cry. If it's a pained cry that is different. We will of course see.
I know you only planon having 1 but if you were trying for your firstwouldyou be thinking about a second already? As in what supplies you would furniture etc?

I did think about the second, like making sure they could reuse furniture.. didnt work out cause my ex didnt want a second all of a sudden.

Its not mean, they learn they cant cry and get what they want!

I know that.

From everything I have read I can do little else at the moment woman seem to go through amultitude of pram/strollersI think my mother had 2 a pram and a stoller. How the hck do u get the right 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"