Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know. My hubby was looking at a $600.00 one. eek. He is crazy. We only have planned on one!

Night Jo.. I will talk tomorrow.

Good Morning Brandy and Ness when you get up.:)

Thats nearly the same price. I have been looking at these ones that gofrom birth to 3 years. they all seem huge tho compared with my tiny car. I have to wait tilI'mpregnant to go play I really hope this thyroid thing is the answer to ovulation tee hee thatwould be fab if we got back on course quicker because of this.

Morning Shannon and Jo :hugs:

Woke up with a bit of a temp rise from yesterday..could be that I didn't sleep well though..so I dunno.

Toothache is still there and KILLING me!!!! Was so hard to sleep..DH was restless too, so we both tossed n turned. Ugh.

I plan on napping later lol

ah your back now explain the tooth ache and where and if you know what your mouth does when your asleep?

It has been mainly since yesterday..maybe day before..its only one side, and major jaw pain..radiates to my temple. Ughhhhh.

Feels like my teeth are falling out!

hmm now did you have the bleeding gums when everyone else did?
did you see my post earlier aout over exercising your jaw muscles?
Mydentisthasbanned me from apples and gum, i occasionally treat myself

Well that's not really a symptom for me tho, cuz my gums bleed a lot..pregnant or not.

Darnit lol!

No, I didn't see your post, but that's odd. I've never had this kind of pain. My lymph node is a bit swollen, so may be an infection somewhere in my head/mouth. My ear hurts as well inside there. I'm just a mess today it seems :blush:

Dead tired, but only had about 4 hrs sleep so far. As soon as DD leaves for school, I'm headed back to bed for an hr!

How are you tho, luv?

Dieing to see the doctor. I am soo ruminating over this thyroid thing. Exhausted to 50 hour working week nest round of shifts is looking like 74 hours at this rate. No one say think of the money I'm thinking of my heath. I have been looking at prams then I thought what if I got pregnant agian straight away i would need a double then I need something robust to walk thedog and something that would fit in my car. Then I thought by the time i'm pregnant a new range will be out

Dieing to see the doctor. I am soo ruminating over this thyroid thing. Exhausted to 50 hour working week nest round of shifts is looking like 74 hours at this rate. No one say think of the money I'm thinking of my heath. I have been looking at prams then I thought what if I got pregnant agian straight away i would need a double then I need something robust to walk thedog and something that would fit in my car. Then I thought by the time i'm pregnant a new range will be out

Aww wow, you work sooo hard! And with your fatigue, I can only imagine that it's pure torture :( :hugs:

I wish I could help everyone in the world so that ppl like you dont have to work so hard. Not that anythings wrong with you..haha..Ok that came out all wrong. Hope you get what I meant! xo

Ugh..just took my vitamin and I feel sooo nauseated..like I do when I'm really really hungry. Maybe I'm really really hungry lol.

Ness, I saw in another thread you said you got a faint line on clearblue? Faint lines basically means it didnt implant.. I found that out after reasearching galore..

:hugs:

Morning Shannon

Can't believe your DH on Valentine's Day! It's not your fault you're unwell! I hope things are better today and you feel better!!

Only ever had that very faint line (only visible with the naked eye) on CD10 I think it was. I'm guessing that's what happened. Suppose on the plus side my body did the right thing if eggy wasn't a good one. I feel some springtime :bfp:'s coming our way!!

Hi also Brandy and Jo!!

Oooh Brandy you are sooo preggo!!! I've got a good feeling for you!! xx

lol thanks..but I just don't know!

Shannon, hope things are better today for you..with DH and with your health.

I'm feeling like total crap! Got that massive toothache/jaw ache/headache going on..and now stomach ache to add to it lol. Feeling some cramps tho..seems early for me, so I hope its a good sign!

One more day to study till we fly! I am soooo nervous.

Hope the cramps are a beany implanting wooot!!

Hope you feel better though with your headache and toothache etc! Nothing worse than toothache!!xx

morning ness. I had thid long thing typed and my phone deciced to change webpages. Ugh. How are you feeling?

ha ha awww nightmare when that happens!!

Much better today thanks Shannon! Feeling much more positive!

Bleeding like there's no tomorrow but not in much pain any more - first day of AF is always the worst for me though! Think the heavy period is a good sign - nice thick endomitrium for this months eggy that I know I'm gonna catch :D

How is the lump on your head?? Has it gone down at all??

The lump has gotten bigger and almost spreads to my ear and is way more painful! Ugh. I have a doc appt weds am, so I can ask him then. Hopefully he will say its nothing. I do feel a cold coming on.. sneezing and congestion. DH has had it forever and I thought I was never going to get it.

I am glad you are feeling less pain. The 2nd and 3rd day are the worse for me. PMA is good to have. I am trying there but my temp keeps on dropping ugh. Hows the temping going for you?

oh sounds really painful Shannon!! It must be frustrating not to be able to take any medication! I hope you're not feeling too horrendous :hugs:

So far so good with temping! Have told OH that I'm doing it so he doesnt think I've gone half mental when he sees me with a thermometer hanging outta my mouth he he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"