Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh..just took my vitamin and I feel sooo nauseated..like I do when I'm really really hungry. Maybe I'm really really hungry lol.

Oh dear my vitamins were doing this to me too:happydance::happydance:

Not happy that you are feeling sick, well maybe :haha::winkwink::baby:

lol thanks..but I just don't know!

Shannon, hope things are better today for you..with DH and with your health.

I'm feeling like total crap! Got that massive toothache/jaw ache/headache going on..and now stomach ache to add to it lol. Feeling some cramps tho..seems early for me, so I hope its a good sign!

One more day to study till we fly! I am soooo nervous.

Hi Brandy,

sounds like you have tmj! I have it. I have to open my mouth quite a bit and massage my jaw and close it. If your jaw is tight everything in your head and neck will eventually get there and cause headaches!

Good Luck, dont be nervous, Missy!

oh sounds really painful Shannon!! It must be frustrating not to be able to take any medication! I hope you're not feeling too horrendous :hugs:

So far so good with temping! Have told OH that I'm doing it so he doesnt think I've gone half mental when he sees me with a thermometer hanging outta my mouth he he

It is. I wish DH really realized how painful it is without any medication. I am actuallly thinking of stopping most of my vitamins, they dont seem to help much. Sick of 21 pills a day ... At the point of frustration.

Awesome. FF wont tell you when you ovulate until after your first cycle, unless you check you cm and have a positive opk. I am acutally almost done with temping. its not telling me anything! LOl I have mine hanging out of my mouth every morning. Mine beeps. I have to cover it. DH said I looked like I was sucking my thumb.

https://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2010/02/lawsuit_proceeds_on_johnson_jo.html

Ugh, people beware!

Hi ladies <3

Just got home..I have hardly studied today..AGAIN. Been feeling so off. Don't feel pregnant, just sickly lol. Going to tryyyy to stay up late and cram. That never works out lol. I get so sleepy that I'm just like "screw it".

DH keeps saying I look so beautiful today. Wonder what he's done lol!

How are yall?

I'm moody as hell! My head burns in back. My brain function is slow but that happens alot. Dh is grumpy. He has day off. N I don't like it. Shoulders stiff.

brandy you sound like me with school. I flippin hate schoolwork. What did dh do? Or maybe he can see a glow:)

I'm moody as hell! My head burns in back. My brain function is slow but that happens alot. Dh is grumpy. He has day off. N I don't like it. Shoulders stiff.

brandy you sound like me with school. I flippin hate schoolwork. What did dh do? Or maybe he can see a glow:)

He hasn't done anything...(that I know of yet) lol. HA I am so not glowing..glowering maybe. Stress makes me a total monster.

Sorry you're in so much pain..that suuuucks :(

Gotta get DD to bed and feed the dog.

Tooth is killin right now..ouch. As soon as I find out whether I'm pg or not, I'm running to the dentist (if not, that is)!!!

He hasn't done anything...(that I know of yet) lol. HA I am so not glowing..glowering maybe. Stress makes me a total monster.

Sorry you're in so much pain..that suuuucks :(

Gotta get DD to bed and feed the dog.

Tooth is killin right now..ouch. As soon as I find out whether I'm pg or not, I'm running to the dentist (if not, that is)!!!

you know.. I just remembered my tooth hurt when I was preggo early on. Lol hmm:haha:

lol stress is my monster! I hope you had an I.d:)

Oh man, I hope so too! But it would be an odd dip, with 2 days of the same temps. I think my temps aren't very good either, because I go to bed so so so late, sometimes 3:30 and take my temp at 7 am every morning (and weekend) before I get DD up for school. So I have very broken sleep. Sometimes I get 8 hrs in, sometimes 5, others 3 or 4 lol. I know the min is supposed to be 3 consecutive hrs, but hard to think it doesn't affect em somehow.

Just takin a short break from my cram session. DH is still up, and I'm in the mood for some :sex: so I hope he isn't too tired when I'm done studying! lol

sorry wasnt on. was doing laundry.

now can barely function. thinking the er, but dh is gone for night. sharp pains in head.

shannon? you ok?
Branndy if you don't know it by now cramming won't help good luck!
Ness gladthe horrible pain has gone.

hi jo.. I'm the same don't know what's wrong gonna call my doc tomorrow. Trying to fall asleep. Ugh.

night

Shannon, hope that you feel better :( I'm worried about you.

Well it's almost time for us to go to the airport, so I need to go make sure I have everything!

Will try to check in sometime and see how you are doing!

If we can't get internet for some reason..I will be back on late Wednesday. :D

Lots of love to my TTC crazies xoxo

morning all

Shannon you ok doll?? I think you should go to ER if you're in that much pain with it just get it checked out and put your mind at rest honey xxx

Brandy, Jo - how's you guys?!

xx

Hello Ness.
We are wall paper stripping our spareroom the previousowners papered theceilingand we are now in fear of what is under it. then we are filling holes and maybe going to B&Q for paint.
Tomorrow is the doctor at 10 am a late shift and up all night preparing for a night shift.

Hows Ness?

ha ha ugh I hate decorating I don't envy you!

You've probs mentioned before but what do you do Jo??

I'm ok thanks sweets, just tired and AF is pertty heavy still, feel so swollen and sore lol and all I want is chocolate!!

hi girls sorry ive missed alot of pages and dont have time right now to read up on them all. Whats new? Any bfps? My af is due today and although ive not been temping religiously my temp was the highest its ever been this morning! Got a prominent blue vein on my right puppie too! Lol. So fxd. No other symptoms at all though. Just craving cofee like mad and i knw its bad but i cant help it! If af doesnt come today i will test tomorrow. So big fxd. Doubt it tho knowing my luck! Ive missed all u girls xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"