Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooh Jellie sounds really promising for you!! Hope this is it for ya!!

AF got me Sunday :( great pressie for the OH on Val's day ha

sorry ness, had high hopes for u, hugs xx theres always next month babe xx

defo honey - only first month ttc so although was down on Sunday feel fine today and ready to get back on :sex: :D

Morning girls, You all are on a dif time zone and never on much when I am lol.

I am doing ok. Pain has lessened in head and gave me more of a stiff neck, ugh.

Landlord will be here soon, so got to get prepared for that. DH promised he clean the kitchen, he asked me to help I said :nope: I did my share. I guess call me a bitch, lol

Jellie, Damn you stay with us quit going away. I craved sweets with my pregnancy:)

Ness, When are you going to start using OPK. I still have not gotten a positive on those things.

Brandy, Good Luck on your exam. Be careful in the hood.

Talk later.. My son is on school vacation this week.

ness -I'm a support worker in mental health and a painter and decorator it would seem.
jelly - fingers crossed for you.
shannon -tell thelandlord what ithinkof them and her sewage

ness -I'm a support worker in mental health and a painter and decorator it would seem.
jelly - fingers crossed for you.
shannon -tell thelandlord what ithinkof them and her sewage

painter and decorator :rofl:

I bet working in mental health is intersting! You'd have a field day with me :D
could do with some mental health analysis of some sort!

I'm actually gonna listen cause if I say anything it will be complete bitchyness. We arejust hoping to get out of our lease asap. How are you today Jo? Did you sleep?

can I just say I don't want to accept anymore pain unless I'm pregnant..:haha:
dh is moody..is their any pms pills for men?

thanks jo and shannon, i love u girlies, and i mean that! Did i mention i did have a little brown spotting a few days ago? Trying not to get my hopes too high tho. How are all ur cycles going? Xx

lol jellie.. No O for me :cry: looks like a go day cycle. Have had many signs of preg and many signs of O and nothing:(

aww shannon babe, maybe cos of ur angel baby your bodys taking time to settle into a rutine! Hugs xx
Just beushed my teeth and my gums where so sore and bled, cud this be a sign? X

my body hates me lately. Seems like a new thing everyday.

yes it's a sign extra blood flow;) :happydance:

I slept from 3pm to 2.30 am. then doozed til 6am wotching tv with OH. then we emptied and stripped wall paper in our spare room.wentand bought paint etc(bright green) went inlaws now pushingonto wotchbeckam play soccer. i am in pain an exhausted but very productive day with no arguing.
ness we are all nutswots yours peciality?
cautiously hopeful for you jelly.

Ugggh. My sister in law that has always been against having babies until she was 40, just announced on her facebook (of all places) that she thinks she might have the baby bug. This is the same girl that refused to hold her nephew because she didn't want to hold him until he was at least 20 pounds (she actually gave in and held him around 2 months of age). I would be heartbroken if she managed to conceive before me.
Hopefully my temps raise the next few days. I think I am due to O soon, but my last cycle was longer and I didn't O until day 24, so I am still about 7 days off from that. I hope it is sooner this month though.

its almost midnight so i am almost officially late! Feel like af is no where in site! Testing in the morning with fmu so am crossing everything. Brushed my teeth again, and oww, my gums hurt and keep bleeding, really hope this is a good thing and has nothing to do with my new addiction to coffee lol. Hows everyone else? Did any one else get any bfps that ive missed? Anyone heard from kellie marie? Xx

Good luck Jellie.
I have been wondering where Kayla is as well as Kellie.

thanks jo and shannon, i love u girlies, and i mean that! Did i mention i did have a little brown spotting a few days ago? Trying not to get my hopes too high tho. How are all ur cycles going? Xx

OMG Jellie... that is implantation spotting and the bleeding gums is a Defo sign of early pregnancy.... :happydance::happydance: Now take the test already.... I'm sooo excited for ya.. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that the :witch: got ya Nessie... Looks like a spring baby for ya ;)

Callie... How ya Doin..... :)

I got a present alright on Valentines day... AF hit me 4 days early and about wiped me out... GRRRRRRRRRRR... I'm in a holding pattern... lol

Hope you get feeling better Shannon... hang in there... There is NO PMS Pill for Men... I WISH... lol

Where is my gurl Kayla and Kellie Marie?? Miss talking to ya to ya know :)

Well I'm off for a few, got me a new baby... a 2 lb Shorkie... She'll have to do for now.. I'm keeping my spirits up... I'm not giving up...

Take care ladies... Wishing you all a BFP Soon :dust:

hey kimmie, thanks for the optimism! I hope u are right! We will see in the morning, my frer is waiting lol. Sorry to hear the bitch got you!
Whats a shorkie? Is it a furbaby? Ive got 7 furbabies xx

hey sorry I've been neglecting y'all im just spending all my time with sam he's only here for another week and i STILL haven't OV'd yet but i did get a some EGCM today yay!!! it's only a bit but hopefully i get more tomorrow :) but yay Kim you got a cute puppy you should post photos!

gl kayla.

diane everything sounds good. Cross my fingers for you:) hell my toes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"