Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks shanny babe. Keep u posted in the morning, am soooo tired now xx

I slept from 3pm to 2.30 am. then doozed til 6am wotching tv with OH. then we emptied and stripped wall paper in our spare room.wentand bought paint etc(bright green) went inlaws now pushingonto wotchbeckam play soccer. i am in pain an exhausted but very productive day with no arguing.
ness we are all nutswots yours peciality?
cautiously hopeful for you jelly.

Hi jo!

I'm a Personal Assistant in a law firm - we deal with spinal cord injuries and brain injuries, quite interesting!

Jellie - ooooh bleeding gums :) fx for you!!! I hope you get your bfp this month! we need to know asap lol!!

thanks jo and shannon, i love u girlies, and i mean that! Did i mention i did have a little brown spotting a few days ago? Trying not to get my hopes too high tho. How are all ur cycles going? Xx

OMG Jellie... that is implantation spotting and the bleeding gums is a Defo sign of early pregnancy.... :happydance::happydance: Now take the test already.... I'm sooo excited for ya.. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that the :witch: got ya Nessie... Looks like a spring baby for ya ;)

Callie... How ya Doin..... :)

I got a present alright on Valentines day... AF hit me 4 days early and about wiped me out... GRRRRRRRRRRR... I'm in a holding pattern... lol

Hope you get feeling better Shannon... hang in there... There is NO PMS Pill for Men... I WISH... lol

Where is my gurl Kayla and Kellie Marie?? Miss talking to ya to ya know :)

Well I'm off for a few, got me a new baby... a 2 lb Shorkie... She'll have to do for now.. I'm keeping my spirits up... I'm not giving up...

Take care ladies... Wishing you all a BFP Soon :dust:

hi honey!!

aww thank you - defo feeling optimistic about a spring bfp!

Another announcement of pregnancy on facebook last night...I'm gonna stop logging on until I get my bfp cos it's driving me nuts!!

aww you need to post a piccie of your new baby!! Pets are a good way to keep occupied - I have two 12 week old kittens and they're like 2 year olds - in to everything!!!

:hugs: xxx

How's your head Shannon? Has the lump gone down more? x

what waa wrong with shannons head? Omg i miss too much on here! Hope ue ok babe!
Well, i did my frer and bfn. Im on cd 30, usual cycle is 29days not sure when i ovd but ff said i ovd on cd17 last month. If thats the case then that wud make me 13dpo so surely frer would be able to pick it up by now! Ive been such a good girl waiting to test till late lol! Must be my body playing another joke on me! Gl to all my girlies still waiting to test! Xxx

what waa wrong with shannons head? Omg i miss too much on here! Hope ue ok babe!
Well, i did my frer and bfn. Im on cd 30, usual cycle is 29days not sure when i ovd but ff said i ovd on cd17 last month. If thats the case then that wud make me 13dpo so surely frer would be able to pick it up by now! Ive been such a good girl waiting to test till late lol! Must be my body playing another joke on me! Gl to all my girlies still waiting to test! Xxx

aww I really hope not Jellie!! Maybe you'll be the type who a :bfp: shows up for around 18dpo! Either that or maybe ff got your actual ov day wrong and you're more like 11dpo??

Shannon had a painful lump on her head, thought it might be a very swollen gland if she was under the weather but just checking up on her :) she said it had gone down a bit yesterday.

xx

Hey Ladies,
Saw doctor hegave aprescriptionandorderstohave a blood test in 100 days, he says the hypothyroidism could be the cause of my non ovulation so yay these pills may fix me.
How are we all?
Still decorating the colour is describeded as Pea green quit vibrant god knows if a baby would like it but OH does.
Carpet men turned up a month early to very funny.

hey ness i hope so. Im gonna wait till cd32 before testing again, ive never been that late before, on rare occassions ive came on on cd31. But if im not expecting then a serious trip to the dentist is in order. My teeth where too painfull to eat chips or pizza last night, had to have a yoghurt!

Jo, glad your getting some hope back babe xx

That's good news then Jo! Sounds like these tablets are gonna do the trick for ya!

I'm good thank you! :witch: has gone!!! yay!! :happydance:

Jellie - ouch sounds painful! at least if you are pg you will also get free dental treatment yay! I'm hoping this is it for you xx

I'm on my cell will get on pc in min.

diane my bfp was 16 and 17 dpo. 2 to 3 days after af was due.

ness my head I'd okay ..going to doc at 11. The pain covered my whole face yesterday. Driving in a snowstorm was fun!

Hey Ladies,
Saw doctor hegave aprescriptionandorderstohave a blood test in 100 days, he says the hypothyroidism could be the cause of my non ovulation so yay these pills may fix me.
How are we all?
Still decorating the colour is describeded as Pea green quit vibrant god knows if a baby would like it but OH does.
Carpet men turned up a month early to very funny.

Oh I love pea greeen!

Awesome Jo. I really think that is the problem:) I think in a few months (2-3months) you will be going towards that BFP:happydance:

FRER never picked up mine!:wacko:

Brandy is the only one waiting to test.. Shes gone for a few days:cry:

Good girl getting to docs!! Best to go get checked out and be careful driving missy!xx

DH is going with me. its my natural doc for Bowen. Its an appointment I already had. I am just going to have him check over it and go from there. We are thinking of taking me to a different doc in Mass. The docs cant seem to help me heal and I dont like the answer of fibromyalgia!

Ugggh. My sister in law that has always been against having babies until she was 40, just announced on her facebook (of all places) that she thinks she might have the baby bug. This is the same girl that refused to hold her nephew because she didn't want to hold him until he was at least 20 pounds (she actually gave in and held him around 2 months of age). I would be heartbroken if she managed to conceive before me.
Hopefully my temps raise the next few days. I think I am due to O soon, but my last cycle was longer and I didn't O until day 24, so I am still about 7 days off from that. I hope it is sooner this month though.

I live in a town full of these type of Woman! Ugh.

Hugs Callie. Those spermies better meet the egg!!:happydance::haha:

thanks jo and shannon, i love u girlies, and i mean that! Did i mention i did have a little brown spotting a few days ago? Trying not to get my hopes too high tho. How are all ur cycles going? Xx

OMG Jellie... that is implantation spotting and the bleeding gums is a Defo sign of early pregnancy.... :happydance::happydance: Now take the test already.... I'm sooo excited for ya.. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that the :witch: got ya Nessie... Looks like a spring baby for ya ;)

Callie... How ya Doin..... :)

I got a present alright on Valentines day... AF hit me 4 days early and about wiped me out... GRRRRRRRRRRR... I'm in a holding pattern... lol

Hope you get feeling better Shannon... hang in there... There is NO PMS Pill for Men... I WISH... lol

Where is my gurl Kayla and Kellie Marie?? Miss talking to ya to ya know :)

Well I'm off for a few, got me a new baby... a 2 lb Shorkie... She'll have to do for now.. I'm keeping my spirits up... I'm not giving up...

Take care ladies... Wishing you all a BFP Soon :dust:

I wish they has some too! I hope I feel better too.

A shorkie, is it cuddly?

I hope for AF soon! Send her my way.

hey sorry I've been neglecting y'all im just spending all my time with sam he's only here for another week and i STILL haven't OV'd yet but i did get a some EGCM today yay!!! it's only a bit but hopefully i get more tomorrow :) but yay Kim you got a cute puppy you should post photos!

I understand, I would be doing the samething.

Get busy til he leaves.:sex: I am sure he would like it:haha: Even a little I would be bding! GL. See you soon?

Diane,

I would go get a few tests Not just FRER. They have been having issues with them! Also mine were faint and 16 and 17dpo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back