Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey shanny, a new house with 5 bedrooms sounds ace! Hope u get it! As i said, i just get psychic moments, just flash thoughts and names. All i feel when i think of u just now is how people have turned their backs on u in the past and have had a lot of trust broken, i sense from u that people think you are an attention seeker, which hurts u inside, i feel people are jelous of u. You have something that someone wants and they dont like u because of that, they envy u. Does this make any sense? U are a sensitive soul and easily hurt and always see the best in peoPle! If i get any baby psychic thoughts for u, i will let u know babe, i dont knw how accurate what ive just said is but i just feel it when i think of u xxx

wow you are right on. People have actual told me that. Will write more when I get to my computer in few mins.

hey shanny, a new house with 5 bedrooms sounds ace! Hope u get it! As i said, i just get psychic moments, just flash thoughts and names. All i feel when i think of u just now is how people have turned their backs on u in the past and have had a lot of trust broken, i sense from u that people think you are an attention seeker, which hurts u inside, i feel people are jelous of u. You have something that someone wants and they dont like u because of that, they envy u. Does this make any sense? U are a sensitive soul and easily hurt and always see the best in peoPle! If i get any baby psychic thoughts for u, i will let u know babe, i dont knw how accurate what ive just said is but i just feel it when i think of u xxx

I cant believe how accurate this is. WOW. People do turn their backs on me, mostly after I help them. I need help and they arent there. I dont have many friends because of this and keep to myself. I am always trying to help others.. Example. Hubby and I (mostly hubby) are trying to get people together about natural healing for free and having docs there.

Something someone wants.. My family said must be nice to have a husband that takes care of you he must be rich and one of my friends too. Yah it is nice, but everyday is hell pain wise! In my past employment one person has told me they were actually jealous of me and her hubby was my boss and I was fired the next day. In other jobs I was never promoted or anything extra I did was always taken away by someone..mostly woman. My motto in life is some people just suck!

I am very sensitive and honestly when hubby and I have little tiffs it hurts the most.:cry:

I have had many close friends and I would have to say now, you are all my close friends no one has really been there.

still no af for me as yet. Gums still sore, feeling a bit more bloated so she maybe on her way. Shes usually punctual. If she does arrive she will be getting a bollocking for keeping me waiting! But hopefully shes decided to give me a break for 9months fxd. Im almost into cd31, if no af cd31 then my hopes will be through the roof as ive never been later than that ever and i will defo be testing cd32! Pray for me girls, she stays away! Anyone know if drinking coffee can delay ur period? Xx

I dont think it can dear.

I think you are preggo anything else going on symptom wise?

still no af for me as yet. Gums still sore, feeling a bit more bloated so she maybe on her way. Shes usually punctual. If she does arrive she will be getting a bollocking for keeping me waiting! But hopefully shes decided to give me a break for 9months fxd. Im almost into cd31, if no af cd31 then my hopes will be through the roof as ive never been later than that ever and i will defo be testing cd32! Pray for me girls, she stays away! Anyone know if drinking coffee can delay ur period? Xx

Glad my feelings bout you where right. Sometimes i dont say what i feel psychicly incase people think im mad lol, but i believe it whole heartedly. I feel more about u but wudnt write it publicly. May pm u sometime.

Symptom wise ive got a prominenet blue vein in my boobie that ive never noticed before or hubby either lol. And the bleeding sore sensitive gums and very tired all the time, hope its pregnancy and not just other issues lol. Your a very loyal friend shannon, and friends u thought where loyal in the past stabbed u in the back. Even tho we are cyber friends, we have true love and loyalty for you, so never feel alone xx

Gg

Glad my feelings bout you where right. Sometimes i dont say what i feel psychicly incase people think im mad lol, but i believe it whole heartedly. I feel more about u but wudnt write it publicly. May pm u sometime.

Symptom wise ive got a prominenet blue vein in my boobie that ive never noticed before or hubby either lol. And the bleeding sore sensitive gums and very tired all the time, hope its pregnancy and not just other issues lol. Your a very loyal friend shannon, and friends u thought where loyal in the past stabbed u in the back. Even tho we are cyber friends, we have true love and loyalty for you, so never feel alone xx

PM me with your email Missy. That way I can send you and email when you arent on here so I can check on you.:haha::flower:

Oh! the blue viens, yup. check I had that. esp on my aerola. Sensitive bleeding gums check yup I had that.. oh and tiredness huge check. another thing I had was sore tatas and nipple hard on.. more towards the BFP. I think you should test with two different kinds of tests:):hugs::flower::thumbup:

How was the anniversary?

Congrats on passing your test Brandy! I know that is a big accomplishment because I've always been told those test are very hard. Great job!
Jellie, it is sounded very promising for you! I have everything including my eyes crossed for you! LOL

Hey Shannon! It's going pretty well. Just extremely tired still and lots of evening/night sickness but that is part of the joy I suppose. LOL I had my first ultrasound this morning and everything looks great. I just put my scan pic up in the September Stars thread although my doctor is saying October 3rd for due date. My DD was 2 1/2 weeks early though so I figure I still have a really good shot at hitting September anyway. LOL I've been following everyone here still and I'm sorry you're going through so much hell with your health. Hopefully it will get better soon! Congrats on the house too!

Any thing for me Jellie?
Another night shift tomorrow I have left a note for my boss tosay I am nptwprking the evil shift for health reasons tee hee.
I feelth e needto do an egg test so excited now wander how long the thyroxineilltake to work?

Thanks about the house. yes my health is hell, but I try to ignore it..or I guess Ive dealt with it so long its a part of daily life for me.

Oh Oct 3rd:) A good day. Thats when my buddy was born, he was 2 weeks late though, lol. Yup I bet you will go early:) Usually follows the same pattern as the first.

Any thing for me Jellie?
Another night shift tomorrow I have left a note for my boss tosay I am nptwprking the evil shift for health reasons tee hee.
I feelth e needto do an egg test so excited now wander how long the thyroxineilltake to work?
Good Jo you need to rest up!

thanks kel
And jo, am sorry babe but i will need ur credit card details 1st lol! Kiddin of course! I just get random feelings and thoughts. When im not so tired i will try and tune in on u and see what i get. Thinking of shannon has kinda drained me! She has had so much saddness in her life, but she is a strong girl to come thru on top. She has a good heart and karma to those who have hurt her.
Shan, i will pm u my email addy when i get to a pc as my phone dont let me access pms and add friends that sort of stuff lol. You are very lucky shannon, u have a man that worships the ground u walk on even tho u can be hard work for him sometimes, u will knw what i mean lol.

Hows things with u jo? X

That's what I figure too...lol. Although it would be great to have an October baby. My DH is Dec. his son is Sept, I'm Nov and my DD is Jan. So, we have one month in there with no birthdays. I highly doubt I will hold out that long but it would be nice. Although if it's like my DD, I will be telling them to "just get he/she out." LOL

thanks kel
And jo, am sorry babe but i will need ur credit card details 1st lol! Kiddin of course! I just get random feelings and thoughts. When im not so tired i will try and tune in on u and see what i get. Thinking of shannon has kinda drained me! She has had so much saddness in her life, but she is a strong girl to come thru on top. She has a good heart and karma to those who have hurt her.
Shan, i will pm u my email addy when i get to a pc as my phone dont let me access pms and add friends that sort of stuff lol. You are very lucky shannon, u have a man that worships the ground u walk on even tho u can be hard work for him sometimes, u will knw what i mean lol.

Hows things with u jo? X
lmao that is what DH says

I do lots of sadness! Some people say I am strong.

Here is my email: [email protected] .. all of you girls can email me anytime. I have it on my phone too:) He does, sometimes? He gets what he wants lmao. I am hard work just as much as he is :haha:

That's what I figure too...lol. Although it would be great to have an October baby. My DH is Dec. his son is Sept, I'm Nov and my DD is Jan. So, we have one month in there with no birthdays. I highly doubt I will hold out that long but it would be nice. Although if it's like my DD, I will be telling them to "just get he/she out." LOL

You have a busy time of year.

I know what you mean I just wanted DS out but he was damn stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"