Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww darling I bet it sucks being in pain all the time! I hope someone can help you :hugs: xxx

thank you ness.. Yes it does. I want to b fixed b4 a baby..but being pregnant might help too.

yeah they say that being pregnant helps with a lot of medical issues. My friend has crohns disease and she had a baby in 2008 and she said it's the best thing she's ever done as her crohn's has settled down so much!

Well, I got fibro 6 months after having my son.. And when i was pregnant it went away!

The doctor said my muscle in the back of my head tensed up and cerebal fluid was built up. Its almost gone now due to Bowen Therapy:)

Cross your fingers we are looking at a house today:)

hey kimmie, thanks for the optimism! I hope u are right! We will see in the morning, my frer is waiting lol. Sorry to hear the bitch got you!
Whats a shorkie? Is it a furbaby? Ive got 7 furbabies xx

Your most welcome.... I can't wait find out... :dust:

Well I have been looking... its a cross over of a Shitz zu and Yorkie, but I decided to go with a Pek A Tzu or Shinese Pups... Its the pup with the pekanise face with shitz au mix... like a teddy bear face pup... gets to be 4 to 6 pounds... I want a female so I can breed her... Her name is gonna be Sasha... hehe I'm holding out till I find the one I want...

Hope everyone is doing well... Miss ya all :)

thanks jo and shannon, i love u girlies, and i mean that! Did i mention i did have a little brown spotting a few days ago? Trying not to get my hopes too high tho. How are all ur cycles going? Xx

OMG Jellie... that is implantation spotting and the bleeding gums is a Defo sign of early pregnancy.... :happydance::happydance: Now take the test already.... I'm sooo excited for ya.. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that the :witch: got ya Nessie... Looks like a spring baby for ya ;)

Callie... How ya Doin..... :)

I got a present alright on Valentines day... AF hit me 4 days early and about wiped me out... GRRRRRRRRRRR... I'm in a holding pattern... lol

Hope you get feeling better Shannon... hang in there... There is NO PMS Pill for Men... I WISH... lol

Where is my gurl Kayla and Kellie Marie?? Miss talking to ya to ya know :)

Well I'm off for a few, got me a new baby... a 2 lb Shorkie... She'll have to do for now.. I'm keeping my spirits up... I'm not giving up...

Take care ladies... Wishing you all a BFP Soon :dust:

I wish they has some too! I hope I feel better too.

A shorkie, is it cuddly?

I hope for AF soon! Send her my way.

YES, they are sooo cute and furry.... I'm holding out till I find the perfect one... I want a runt (tiny) one.... they won't get so big... lol

OHHHHHHHHH You Don't want this AF... GRRRR I think I have fibroids, I have bled so much in a short time its scary, passed clots and flimsy blood like snot alot... gross...

I went to my friend that is psychic... She says June or July I'll be prego... now who the donor is I don't know... hehehe

Hope you find a house today.... Yay your out of that place... good for you!

thanks jo and shannon, i love u girlies, and i mean that! Did i mention i did have a little brown spotting a few days ago? Trying not to get my hopes too high tho. How are all ur cycles going? Xx

OMG Jellie... that is implantation spotting and the bleeding gums is a Defo sign of early pregnancy.... :happydance::happydance: Now take the test already.... I'm sooo excited for ya.. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that the :witch: got ya Nessie... Looks like a spring baby for ya ;)

Callie... How ya Doin..... :)

I got a present alright on Valentines day... AF hit me 4 days early and about wiped me out... GRRRRRRRRRRR... I'm in a holding pattern... lol

Hope you get feeling better Shannon... hang in there... There is NO PMS Pill for Men... I WISH... lol

Where is my gurl Kayla and Kellie Marie?? Miss talking to ya to ya know :)

Well I'm off for a few, got me a new baby... a 2 lb Shorkie... She'll have to do for now.. I'm keeping my spirits up... I'm not giving up...

Take care ladies... Wishing you all a BFP Soon :dust:

I wish they has some too! I hope I feel better too.

A shorkie, is it cuddly?

I hope for AF soon! Send her my way.

YES, they are sooo cute and furry.... I'm holding out till I find the perfect one... I want a runt (tiny) one.... they won't get so big... lol

OHHHHHHHHH You Don't want this AF... GRRRR I think I have fibroids, I have bled so much in a short time its scary, passed clots and flimsy blood like snot alot... gross...

I went to my friend that is psychic... She says June or July I'll be prego... now who the donor is I don't know... hehehe

Hope you find a house today.... Yay your out of that place... good for you!

We need to find one fast...:)

I either need AF or to ovulate, but hopefully accupuncture next week will help.

Oh! That would be awesome.. the less you are preggo in the summer the better.... :happydance:

that is tiny enough to cuddly with:)

Hi ladies!

Just got home..it's late and I am extremely exhausted, but of course couldn't wait to get on here and talk to you guys a little!!!

I passed my test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY lol.

Johannesburg is such a dive..hated that place.

I've been peeing a ton..and temp is still up ish. I had some spotting after BD last night..not sure what thats about, cuz it happened at OV time as well. This is very new to me. I don't think it was IB since it was after BD. Argh who knows! I'm determined not to test till AF is late, so we'll see.

:wohoo: :happydance:

Congrats on passing your test! See it pays to be on here!

Oh.. hmm what color was the spotting?

Well, I got fibro 6 months after having my son.. And when i was pregnant it went away!

The doctor said my muscle in the back of my head tensed up and cerebal fluid was built up. Its almost gone now due to Bowen Therapy:)

ooh that's great news Shannon!! Can you explain Bowen therapy to me? Sounded very painful having a build up of fluid!!

Hope the house viewing went well!xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: We found a house, the lady just said we can rent it. Its AMAZING!

Weekly jaccuzi bath here we come!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

That's fab news Shannon!!! And a jacuzzi bath?! I'm sooo jealous!

hey kim,
When you mentioned the fact you will be needing ur sperm donor lol, the name richard popped into my mind randomly, i can have psychic moments so dont know if that will be significant and i reckon u will have a march baby, lol. Im mad aint i? Well u never knw, this cud be a message for u. Xx

ooh that's great news Shannon!! Can you explain Bowen therapy to me? Sounded very painful having a build up of fluid!!

Gotta go get my son so I will be quick.. Its a technique that moves my muscles back into the spot the should be in. its almost like reseting your body. He said I am having to come in so often right now cause of the build up of estrogen.

hey kim,
When you mentioned the fact you will be needing ur sperm donor lol, the name richard popped into my mind randomly, i can have psychic moments so dont know if that will be significant and i reckon u will have a march baby, lol. Im mad aint i? Well u never knw, this cud be a message for u. Xx

How about me Missy? lol:haha:

You arent mad. My mom is psychic but she cant help me out lol

Gotta go get my son so I will be quick.. Its a technique that moves my muscles back into the spot the should be in. its almost like reseting your body. He said I am having to come in so often right now cause of the build up of estrogen.

ah yes I understand now!! thanks hun!

still no af for me as yet. Gums still sore, feeling a bit more bloated so she maybe on her way. Shes usually punctual. If she does arrive she will be getting a bollocking for keeping me waiting! But hopefully shes decided to give me a break for 9months fxd. Im almost into cd31, if no af cd31 then my hopes will be through the roof as ive never been later than that ever and i will defo be testing cd32! Pray for me girls, she stays away! Anyone know if drinking coffee can delay ur period? Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"