Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
am a bebo chick shan, dont have facebook!
Will email u when im at my mums from pc. Am modern mobile technology phone illiterate lol x

am a bebo chick shan, dont have facebook!
Will email u when im at my mums from pc. Am modern mobile technology phone illiterate lol x

lol lol. You would be lost on mine. It took me a month to learn it!

No facebook?

nope, bebo all the way lol. Set up a facebook but have never used it. The mobile version is crap compared to the bebo mobile. Maybe once ive got broadband i will get my pc back up and running.

Oh and thanks for remembering our anniversary! It wasnt as romantic as i had hoped as we had my uncle up staying for a few days lol. Will make up for it this weekend. Who knows, we may have more than just our anniversary to celebrate! Lol xx

nope, bebo all the way lol. Set up a facebook but have never used it. The mobile version is crap compared to the bebo mobile. Maybe once ive got broadband i will get my pc back up and running.

Oh and thanks for remembering our anniversary! It wasnt as romantic as i had hoped as we had my uncle up staying for a few days lol. Will make up for it this weekend. Who knows, we may have more than just our anniversary to celebrate! Lol xx

I hope you do... fingers crossed for you. I think you do:happydance::baby::baby: .. Yah sometimes um having relatives or in my case kiddos that happens :haha:

Yes get broadband. I guess I am spoiled I have Mr. technology for a hubby. lol

lol, must be hard to keep the noise down with kiddies about lol!

Gudnite babe. When i wake up i will be 2 days late if she aint here. Fxd. Will test friday if still no show. Hope u have ovd shan but ff just hasnt picked it up, it is possible babe. Nitenite xxx

I dont think I have. Think the angel baby made me out of whack. I think this house is cursed too.. Cant wait to get out of here.

I think you are getting a positive:)

lol my son doesnt hear anything! the girls are here every other weekend, but neither do they lol.

Nite get some rest..:) :hugs:

Well, my temp dropped this morning but I have been having some sharp pains/cramps on the left side since yesterday. Also, I had a good amount (for me) of ewcm today. I am hoping that this was my drop before the rise. we shall see though....
How is everyone doing?

Well, my temp dropped this morning but I have been having some sharp pains/cramps on the left side since yesterday. Also, I had a good amount (for me) of ewcm today. I am hoping that this was my drop before the rise. we shall see though....
How is everyone doing?

Oh ovulation:)

I am doing okay. How are you?
Im sure I wont ovulate, but right now its ok.

hey kim,
When you mentioned the fact you will be needing ur sperm donor lol, the name richard popped into my mind randomly, i can have psychic moments so dont know if that will be significant and i reckon u will have a march baby, lol. Im mad aint i? Well u never knw, this cud be a message for u. Xx

OMG OMG!! I just got goosebumps!! I was told I was going to meet a guy named Richard in March... Pregnant in April with twins... Holy shit!! I cannot believe this... I'm gonna call my friend Gloria first thing in the morning... She told me that on Friday that I was gonna meet a Richard..And today she told me she saw me carrying a baby cart in April? WOW.... and the Jerk (John)was gonna "try" to get back in my life in April and Richard is going to ask me to marry him.... OH WOW. I'm freaking out now... lol She said I was going to be Really really Surprised!! OH YAY!!! Thanks so much... It just confirmed alot of things.... WOOHOOOOOOO :hugs:

I see a BFP coming for you doll.... :dust:

Shannon the new place sounds great lots of bubbles.

Jellie lots of work, and got diagnosedwith hypothyroidism which couldexplain every thing.Nowon pills for life though they are free lol.

Ahhh upalready its 10.30am and work starts 8.45 pm

wow Diane. Guess you are good. You should do that for a living:)
I'm glad we found the new place. She's checking our references this morning. So we will see what our landlord says. We made a list of everything we wsnted in a house. The only thing it doesn't have is gas stove and dark cabinets.

jo..sounds like you need more rest.

Brandy. How are you.

ness how are you?

morning my luvlies
Jo, thats great uve got some answers, u will be on ur way to a bfp now! And kim, glad u didnt think i was mad lol. Have faith, richie, as u will call him will heal ur heart and u will be like, john? Whos he? Shannon, that house sounds like heaven! Can i move in plz? Lol. Fxd u get it. Someone is healing u emotionally. I can sense it, someone is saying some kind of prayer or ritual to heal ur emotional state of mind.
Im now cd31 the longest my cycle has ever been and thats on a very rare occassion! It stung when i peed this am?
And omg, the dreams i keep having! so vivid, last night i was drugged and raped and was left dying, woke up crying and so glad it wasnt real! Then dreamt my horse was very sick again and was on my way to have her put to sleep! 2 nightmares in one night! If af stays away today am testing tomorrow. Surely it will be an accurate result by then? If only i cud psychicly see a bfp lol xx

and shan, a jacuzzi more than makess up for dark cabinets and a gas stove. Saying that, i hate not cooking with gas. I make alot of curries and they are so much easier to make with gas, so are chappattis lol. X

Diane is preggo :happydance: maybe you dreamt what happened to me. I was drugged and raped halloween night. Those however are not good dreams to have. My dad, he was the most amazing man in the world..passed away in 2003 1 yr after ds was born. He was 44 and had a heart attack. I think he is the one you speak of. He probably is in so much pain seeing me like this. I think he knew I struggled ..but not this bad. He took my daughter to the light after I lost her. She was about two with black hair like dh and had a teddy bear holding it by it's arm. He had her hand. I sill tear up over that.

and shan, a jacuzzi more than makess up for dark cabinets and a gas stove. Saying that, i hate not cooking with gas. I make alot of curries and they are so much easier to make with gas, so are chappattis lol. X

I havent had gas in years! Well a stove I mean:haha: Yes its a 3 person jacuzzi:happydance: So I can really relax.

I made curry chicken last night and I was bitching as it stuck to the pan. Ugh

the healing is starting to work on you shannon, i can feel it. You are starting to emotionally chill. Your dad loved you loads and ditto, but i feel that he feels guilty about something? Maybe when u where younger, maybe because he passed so young? Sorry for stirring up any emotions hunny. Hugs.

Fxd bfp tomorrow xx

Yup he and my mom divorced when I was 7 my mom moved us to NC. My mom is well she needs some help! She went off of the deep end. And I am sure it has to do with her.I ran away at the age 13 and went to live with him:) I think Senthil is probably a healer for me as well.

And honey you are getting a :bfp: I wont allow anything else!

love ya shanny xx

By the way its very painful to pee, my flower stings like mad! Whats wrong with me? Need to go google! X

love ya shanny xx

By the way its very painful to pee, my flower stings like mad! Whats wrong with me? Need to go google! X

Maybe a UTI? You need some cranberry juice.

My flower does that only cause I have vulvodynia.:cry:almost 12 years now, but DH put me on shatavari its my miracle.

Love ya too:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back