Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All... Smiles and Sunshine today... I see good things coming your way ;)

Quote from Jellie:

And kim, glad u didnt think i was mad lol. Have faith, richie, as u will call him will heal ur heart and u will be like, john? Whos he?

I know right.... He never deserved me in the first place, trust me, Neptune is gonna kick his arse and show him.. Neptune is bringing back people who have done you wrong and force them to do right trust.... lol

Jellie, those vivid dreams sound scary, but Vivid dreams are a Awesome sign, I can't wait for you to test on Friday... :dust: Your BFP is coming... Yay.... Hope you get feeling better. Like Shannon said it sounds like a UTI, drink loads of cranberry it will help... :) :hugs:

It was pink..went away pretty quickly.

It totally sounds like Implantation spotting to Me.... YAY!! Another BFP on the way :dust:

Glad you found a new place Shannon... Ahhh Jacuzziii I'm so jealous... hehe

We need it after the sewage. We went to the laundry mat. It was a pain in the arse. This place has a laundry room! Not in the basement.:happydance:

I think Richard needs to greet you soon.

Aww thanks.... I'm just gonna go out and have fun, I'm not looking for him, all in good time... Gloria told me that I was going to be really surprised who asks me to marry him... lol I'm not looking back, I'm moving on.... ;)

Eww laundry mats, I don't even want to go there, they don't have many here, I hate the waiting for your clothes to wash, and have to watch your machine or someone will throw your stuff out and put theres in... GRRRR

Thats great you are moving on honey:)

Yes laundry mats suck. This is the best one I know and we didnt have to wait. It was just a pain with 5 people.

Hi my darlings

Just popping on to say hi and sorry I've not been on much today - work is manic! Been trying to read up on posts but keep getting interrupted by damn work! How rude ;)

speak tonight and hope all is ok xxx

Hey Nessie.... Good to see ya again.... Hope all is well hun... Have a Great day... I've got to get some work done myself...

Catch you ladies later on.... Keep those chins up..... Our time will come.... :hugs: Be back on later... ;)

Ness, Damn work.. lol.

I am sure I will be on later!

I am interrupted by packing and going through toys. My DS is spoiled.

thanks girlies, am off to get some cranberry juice and hpt for tomorrow lol. Too scared to drink too much liquid cos too much peeing equals too much pain. Maybe a uti can delay period? What am i like? Such a pessamist when it comes to myself lol x

Hi guys.

Sorry I didn't respond last night, Shannon..my net died right when I was posting..grr!

But I have some possibly exciting news..I think think think I got a vvvvvv faint bfp. I'm way too shocked. I am sitting here shaking and literally just took the test like 20 mins ago lol. I will post a pic. Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, I hope this is it!

I have so many posts to catch up on..I will, I promise lol.

Don't wanna seem selfish!

Very grumpy at OH, He did ultimate :sex: nono he "thought" I had had my moment. No dear I would tell you that ARRRRRRR.
Men!
Brandy so excited for you.
I hope someone stays with me and doesn't run off to first Tri without me!

congrats brandy. I had to take the test apart to see mine :happydance:

jo.. I'm not going anywhere. I think it will be months for me.

Ness, Damn work.. lol.

I am sure I will be on later!

I am interrupted by packing and going through toys. My DS is spoiled.

I know! how selfish of my employers to think I want to do any work?! :haha:

Nearly home time for me anyway so just popped on....

....Brandy!! OMG I am sat here nearly peeing myself with excitement!!! Please say it's true!!!

Very grumpy at OH, He did ultimate :sex: nono he "thought" I had had my moment. No dear I would tell you that ARRRRRRR.
Men!
Brandy so excited for you.
I hope someone stays with me and doesn't run off to first Tri without me!

WHAT?! No way! Men eh?!

my OH waits til I tell him he can come ha ha bless him although last night he couldnt hold on but I'm not fussed as it's not ov time yet - 6 days to fertile period starts!! wooo hooo!!

he has been toldnottothink this must bethethird or forth time of "but you twitched?" yes dear I have a pelvic floor I am proud of and a baby will infact distroy but I can rebuild it.
Why do bosses insist on work. now doi get another hours sleep or do I woch tv?

you girls crack me up. My sex is good is all I can say.

I have decided for a few days to ignore nipple pain and now tugging at my belly button. I'm tired of my body. Close to giving up temping.

I'd choose sleep over tv defo!!

pmsl!! you twitched?! ha ha I'm really loud so my OH gets plenty of warning :D

you girls crack me up. My sex is good is all I can say.

I have decided for a few days to ignore nipple pain and now tugging at my belly button. I'm tired of my body. Close to giving up temping.

Noo don't give up Shannon!! have you retested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"