Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Jo..so sorry that you missed your moment! DH always *knows* cuz I'm sure to let him know hehe.

Omg I'm still shaking guys!!! I keep staring at the test. I know it's still so very early, anything could happen.

And I am def not going anywhere, if that's ok with y'all. I love you guys..can't just dump my friends like that. xo

did someone say :sleep: .. I need some. Seems lately I can barely make it to 10 30 and I get up at 8 00!

jo you are funny.

brandy I don't think I could ever leave this thread.

ness nope no retesting. I'm pretty sure it's not happening anytime soon. The last time I had lots of cm was CD 6.

I hate typing on my cell lol

Well here's the scene..I have been in a horrid mood all day. Headachey, tired, craving OJ like you wouldn't believe..and I also would've bet my own life that I wasn't pregnant, so I said I wanted to get drunk tonight and wallow in my self-pity. So DH said, at least take a test so you know for sure.

I said fine...half-heartedly took one, and watched the line of pee go across..figured "ok, I see nothing"..sat it down, got up, washed my hands..brushed my hair across my face..grumbled at my reflection of new pimples for the day lol...

and went back to the test..and there was the faint 2nd line. I just stood there..

And stood there..

And stood there...

And my face got hot..and red..and I cried. lol.

(Grrrrrr sorry, cutting this short, DH wants to go to get ice cream and it has to be RIGHT NOW..you'd swear he's the one with cravings)

I'll be back soon!

:D:D

xoxo

where is the picture brandy? What test is it? Take more I wanna see lots of lines.

aww. It's a :bfp:

craving oj is huge preg sign. Means you need some vitamin c

OK is twitching not right.
This area is not really my thing???? and appaarently not my OH's either?
Ahhh you guys have me worried. I never make noiseI try but it's just not me

jo hon..everyone is different don't be worried. I never use to make noise :blush:

hahaha im so Happy for u Paace! and i make lots of nosie :) DH likes it:blush: So im confused! CD 13 i had EGCM but it wasnt alot..maybe clomid's to blame for that but it only happen on CD 13 now its gone so im guessing thats the day i OV?? DH just slipped Right in (usually we have a little trouble :blush:) he said it was "Extra" wet in there! weird idk but anywho I GOT A JOB! at petsmart as a dog bather! :happydance: im excited bc i wanna be a Vet teach or groomer OR some kinda CAREER with animals so this is a good way to get my feet wet and see if i like it ya know! im so excited! yippy!:happydance: and yea i knoe its SUPER hard WORK!!

Awesome Kayla! I am excited for you. Its great to see what career benefits you before school:happydance:

Usually extra wetness is around O:) Im guessing you already did! I have had that this week as well.

Thanks shannon! i guess that makes me 2DPO than sweetness :)
EDIT i OV on CD 14

Fingers crossed for you Kayla. :)

This threads gotta have more :bfp:s coming soon!

What cd are you Kayla?

I am praying I O soon, but I go to a fertility place next week :cry:

Peace- Where is the picture???? So excited for you!!!:happydance:
Kayla- That's exciting for you as well. Fx'd for you!!!:dust:
Shannon- I am doing well, just busy. When is your acupuncture appointment? I am interested in hearing what they say.
Jo- I am glad that they have figured out your thyroid issue and I hope you start to ovulate or get a period.
Ness, Jellie and everyone else I may have missed, I hope all is going well for you.
My temp went up this morning above coverline, but I am hesitant to think too much of it until tomorrow. My dog got sick at about 4:45 am and I had to get up for about one minute and I temp at 6:45 or so. I am hoping that getting up for that short amount of time will not effect my temp. I had a great night of sleep besides that. Also, my cramps seem to be gone today, so all good signs.:happydance:

Callie, I go next weds. The bowen therapy has left me pretty pain free today I am just so relaxed. Its been amaxing . Havent felt like this forever.

Maybe its the healing like Diane said. Oh my I feel great. lol

Sorry you are so busy. Tell everything to slow down!

Awesome on the temp thing:)

Callie, I go next weds. The bowen therapy has left me pretty pain free today I am just so relaxed. Its been amaxing . Havent felt like this forever.

Maybe its the healing like Diane said. Oh my I feel great. lol

Sorry you are so busy. Tell everything to slow down!

Awesome on the temp thing:)

I am so happy for you!!!:hugs::happydance:

Callie, Thank you. I feel so weird/different. I cant explain. Its like peaceful.

How long have you been doing accupuncture? And where do they do it at?

Yah Feeling relaxed is good, but not when you have to pack lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back