Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow brandy congrats girl on that big fat positive! U must be chuffed!
Shan, i told u someone was working on ur emotional state of mind. Its worked! X
Hello callie b and hello kayla, i hope uve caught that eggie girl! Still no af for me but as i said, i went and bought a twin pack of asda hpt, did one and bfn! It was my 3rd pee of the day tho so am hoping or probs just wishfull thinking that its too diluted or something.
Still stinging like hell to pee, am gonna have to do a mirror inspection lol
Shan, how did things go with the house? Xx

wow brandy congrats girl on that big fat positive! U must be chuffed!
Shan, i told u someone was working on ur emotional state of mind. Its worked! X
Hello callie b and hello kayla, i hope uve caught that eggie girl! Still no af for me but as i said, i went and bought a twin pack of asda hpt, did one and bfn! It was my 3rd pee of the day tho so am hoping or probs just wishfull thinking that its too diluted or something.
Still stinging like hell to pee, am gonna have to do a mirror inspection lol
Shan, how did things go with the house? Xx

Diane babe did you use any new soaps, douches or anything different? It could be irriatating it. That happened to be with a recent soap I changed to. Now I use an all natural rinse..

Your pee was either diluted or you dont have enough hcg. Babe I was 16 and 17 dpo. and my line was still faint.

Someone is working on me. Phew. I told hubby I wanted to pack but how can I lol.

I have attached the picture of the house. We are moving in April 1st:happydance::happydance::wohoo:

Attachments

• CIMG0261.JPG
    CIMG0261.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
wow shannon! Can i pleeeeeze move in? I will do all the housework! Lol. Thats what u call a house! Lol, lucky you!
Started on the cranberry juice and although still a little stingy, the peeings not as sore so hopefully thats working. Will do the other hpt with fmu and hope for the best. Ive just never been any more than 31 days! Going into 32 now, but am usually 28 or 29. It is strange. Cos i did get possible implantation spotting About 6 days ago or something so if that was implantation then the tests should be picking up the hcg by now? No? Time will just have to tell, lol. But congrats on the house shannon, its amazing xx

brandy! Wheres the photo of the test! Lol, we are all impatiently exitedly waiting! X

Evening my lovelies!! sorry not been off been :sex: he he!!

Jo - not everyone is noisy darling! I've just always been a motormouth anyway so comes with the territory!! he he

Shannon- glad you're feeling more relaxed and peaceful today babes you sure deserve it!

Brandy.....OMG OMG OMG wowooowowowowowowo :happydance: I'm soooo excited for you!!! You can stay here as long as you want lady!! We don't want you to go!!

Jellie - ooh you poor thing cystitis hey? cranberry juice! I hope the pain goes soon! Hope it's a sign of a bfp for you!!

xxx

xxx

oh..maybe it's an uti? I think you are preggo ..it's just taking a while for hcg to show. I knew 7 days before I got a bfp due to symptoms. :hugs: I know it's hard.

yes please move in and do the housework! Lol.. I am sick of being the house keeper.. Thanks for the congrats. Think this will be a new beginning for me..finally..

brandy.. Yah where is the test.?? Impatient here :haha:

hi ladies, just swinging by to say hi!

Wow, brandy...woweeeeeeee.... awesome news.
how are you all?

Believe it or not, i have lost tracked on how many DPO i am. maybe 11? I have had Creamy CM since ovulation, which has turned egg white today. and a very itchy left bb and nip (all tmi!) 2 spots. no pains except for a little cramping a few days ago. a slight headache tonight... Not feeling any nausea, a little out of breath on stairs and am tired. no back pain, no painful bbs... MAJOR BUT... temp has dropped beneath cover line on more than one occasion in last few days.??!!! Am thinking BFN. :(

michelle.. Don't get discouraged. I hate lots of cm and all kinds after o when I got my bfp.

ness thank you. My dh already attacked me :haha:

alright call me crazy but I'm going to get some dollar store tests..

SHannon you & me next month.
Is that everyone with the required :bfp: no except us?

need to update ticker I think the new work scales my really hate me

yes jo. ...6 months and I'm about done lol. Good thing dh is a machine. :haha:

I want that house Shannon wish we could afford something like that

it's 300 more a month... That means we are getn ripped pff

ummm :bfn: and no pos opk :cry:

We'll get there shannon you may just have missed a month because on the chemical.
Areyou guys wotching the olymics?

Yah I am having huge doubt of anytime soon. Im moody now thinking about all the damn pains I am having and dont understand.

I am not, I dont even have tv on right now.

hi girlies
The stinging while pepeeing is going away, the cranberry juice must be doing the trick! Think it was cystitis. Anyone know if that can cause a false neg on hpt or if it can delay period? Xx

It's an infection so anything is possible when it comes to periods it would seem.
FIngers crossed its a pg syptom

thanks girls, will let u know how i get on with fmu. Thats me into cd32, ive never been this late! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"