Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffinatly, hope it's just a short side effect that and morning sicknees would be nasty combined

I've been lurking around this topic for quite sometime now, and finally had to ask a question about something that was mentioned.. Is a UTI a sign of pregnancy? :blush:

And I hope all of you ladies receive :bfp:'s soon! :dust:

If I remeber correctly you can be more prone to them so if you don't usually get them it might be a symptom.
Welcome Srrme!

If I remeber correctly you can be more prone to them so if you don't usually get them it might be a symptom.
Welcome Srrme!

Well that's interesting!

Thank you! Am I allowed to join so late in the thread? :shrug:

Hi guys..so sorry I've been gone!!! I haven't had internet (stupid capped bandwidth here!!) I was going NUTS without being able to get on here lol. Gosh!

Well got a blood test done today..results were positive :D Hcg is 145. Not sure what that means but it sounds good to me. I will post the pic now!

Srrme, you are very welcome here! This is the best thread on the site :D :D :D

Shannon, wow! Your house is beautiful.

Haven't had a chance to properly catch up just yet, but will do!

yes..welcome.

hows everyone?

did Diane post any news?

Brandy wheres a pic of the hpt.:)

I'm putting it on photobucket lol..stupid slow net!

Omg over 5?? How am I a nurse and don't know this haha. I haven't even had time to look it up..we just NOW got net back on, and I came straight here :D

I know way to much on pregnancy. I'm so excited for you. So you'd be due in oct/ nov.?

I know so much about pregnancy..that I think I would be pregnant..if my temp wasn't crap and bfn I had last night. Bad backache last night thought I was gonna die.

https://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6315/feb2010098.jpg

First one, yesterday..12 DPO! In the evening cuz I couldn't wait lol

https://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3766/feb2010100.jpg

First and Second..took the 2nd one with FMU at 13 DPO!

Then practically sprinted to the docs office.

I know way to much on pregnancy. I'm so excited for you. So you'd be due in oct/ nov.?

I know so much about pregnancy..that I think I would be pregnant..if my temp wasn't crap and bfn I had last night. Bad backache last night thought I was gonna die.

Well my temp even dipped yesterday..still isn't any higher than post-o. I hope everythings ok

pretty tests:) I will post more bout them on my computer. My phone is freezing up lol

who knows for me. Seriously thinking of not temping anymore

Thank you :D

And don't stop temping! You will have to ovulate eventually..I know it's nerve wrecking, but hang in there. It's gonna be worth it :hugs:

Your chart looks so steady..up down up. It HAS to change soon!

aww with happiness I hope!!

I hope this is the start of good luck for us girls and we'll all follow your lead Brandy! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"