Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Brandy....huge congrats! My hcg was only 99 and that was when AF was 8 days late so your level is fantastic! Sooooo happy for you. Now begins your 9 month wait, cause lord knows we are always waiting on something round here. Lol

Brandy, look at my lovely temp now. Woo hoo :wacko:

66 days left on fertility friend for the VIP purchase and I am done temping.

Sorry again! Got distracted by DH hehe :blush:

Thank you ladies so much. I really hope everyone else gets their bfp's very very soon. :hugs: Love you guys!

I am about 3 weeks and a few days, I think...according to a due date calculator, it says Due Nov 1. I still can't believe this!

I know its still so early, but hard not to be hella excited lol. I also looked up the hcg count..its pretty high!

afternoon girls just checking in. Did the asda test fmu bfn so went and bought more tests and another bfn with same urine so am no pregnant, feeling really depressed. Why is my body doing this? What is wrong with me? Ive never been this late and no sign of the witch tho i wish she wud just come quickly now. Starting to think that maybe those 2 bfps last month werent false and i had a chemical and now my cycles out the window, either that or something else is wRong with me!!

Im happy for u brandy, just wish we cud all be in your boat, and those numbers are a great sign! Xx

It's pretty much impossible to not get excited even though we try not to. Lol. And I think it only gets worse…at least for me anyway. I'm already looking at nursery themes. Hehehe. Awful I know.

Aww Jellie, so sorry hun. :( Maybe you're right..those bfp's could've been a chemical, therefore really messing your cycle up. I wish I could help you, and believe me, I honestly do wish I could put you ALL in the same boat!

I'm still so early..I don't even dare say "I'm pregnant"..I don't wanna jinx it.

WOOOHOOOO Congrats Brandy!! I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! :hugs: Heres to a Happy and Very Healthy 9 Months hun!! Yay....

So sorry to hear Jellie.... Our bodies do play tricks on us trust me on that... I know...
Your BFP is coming sweetie! Hoping to be bump buddies, I'm so looking forward to getting pregnant now... theres still hope!!

Any News Kayla?? hmmmm lol Congrats on the job... I'm looking for another one myself... hehe

Hope Everyone has a great day... :)

Diane babe I'm sorry :hugs: I don't think they you are probably right. Did you feel like you o'd?

afternoon girls just checking in. Did the asda test fmu bfn so went and bought more tests and another bfn with same urine so am no pregnant, feeling really depressed. Why is my body doing this? What is wrong with me? Ive never been this late and no sign of the witch tho i wish she wud just come quickly now. Starting to think that maybe those 2 bfps last month werent false and i had a chemical and now my cycles out the window, either that or something else is wRong with me!!

Im happy for u brandy, just wish we cud all be in your boat, and those numbers are a great sign! Xx

:( maybe you did have a chemical hun so sorry you're feeling so down and it's hard not to think there's lots going on with your body when you've been trying for ages :hugs:

xxx

thanks girls

Shanny babe. Didnt feel like i ovd, didnt do many opks just went on last months cycle and bded last time cd16. Didnt temp every day, but temped in thebegginning of the cycle and current temps are much higher now. So kinda indicating that i did ov, or maybe not? I dont know anymore. No more painful peepee. No more painfull gums but still have bluish veins on boobies that never noticed before. Never ever been this late. If i did ov i wud be 14 or 15 dpo by now so hcg should be showing. I feel like giving up and resigning myself to being childless forever. Sorry for being so depressing, u r all such wonderfull ladies xxx

you have nothing to be sorry for hun! don't apologise at all!

Of course you're going to feel very down about it if you don't know what the hell is going on and it's a really frustrating time for you xx

thanks ness. I havent even been stressing or thinking about it as much this month as last, only started to think more as af time was due. Now im just confused and obviously still hoping that too early to show at 14 or 15dpo but i know its not. Damn it, that auntie bitch better hurry up and get her fat ass over here lol x

hiii am just poping in to say can u buy conceive plus from the chemist yer? is it in the same range as pregnacare?am 1 TTC freak!!!lol since 2 weeks ago lol just trying to get the hang ofit as i had MC 3 weeks ago today, i got preg thru not being careful with OH but that was like after 10-12months i actually got caught out xxx but in the back of my mind i dont think i'll be caught again for a while xxx

Well shannon got her bfp at about 17 or 18dpo I think it was honey so there's always hope until AF shows her fat ugly face :hugs:

How long have you been ttc if you don't mind me asking? I've only been ttc one cycle, this is my second cycle so although I was upset when AF arrived on Sunday, I felt I had no reason to be yet as some couples it takes a lot longer xxx

hiii am just poping in to say can u buy conceive plus from the chemist yer? is it in the same range as pregnacare?am 1 TTC freak!!!lol since 2 weeks ago lol just trying to get the hang ofit as i had MC 3 weeks ago today, i got preg thru not being careful with OH but that was like after 10-12months i actually got caught out xxx but in the back of my mind i dont think i'll be caught again for a while xxx

Hi Loren

You can buy Conceive+ from larger Boots stores honey :flower:

Sorry to hear about your mc I hope you're ok and you get a bfp again soon xxx

thanks girls

Shanny babe. Didnt feel like i ovd, didnt do many opks just went on last months cycle and bded last time cd16. Didnt temp every day, but temped in thebegginning of the cycle and current temps are much higher now. So kinda indicating that i did ov, or maybe not? I dont know anymore. No more painful peepee. No more painfull gums but still have bluish veins on boobies that never noticed before. Never ever been this late. If i did ov i wud be 14 or 15 dpo by now so hcg should be showing. I feel like giving up and resigning myself to being childless forever. Sorry for being so depressing, u r all such wonderfull ladies xxx

I know how you feel honey. I told DH today I dont think we are ever going to be blessed with a baby together. I am thankful for the kids we have. I want the bond so bad with him.

For me my temps have been higher in general this month but not super high, so that could be what it is.. or the hcg isnt ready enought yet. You might be like me and have to wait until 16 or 17 dpo and then it was really faint. I had to take the test apart to see it. I a m glad the painful pee pee went away :flower:

I do think you either had a chemical or you are preggo. Especially if you have never been this late.:hugs: I am here for you. Damn it email me too if you need me anytime. I can give you my number:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"