Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiii am just poping in to say can u buy conceive plus from the chemist yer? is it in the same range as pregnacare?am 1 TTC freak!!!lol since 2 weeks ago lol just trying to get the hang ofit as i had MC 3 weeks ago today, i got preg thru not being careful with OH but that was like after 10-12months i actually got caught out xxx but in the back of my mind i dont think i'll be caught again for a while xxx

Hi Loren

You can buy Conceive+ from larger Boots stores honey :flower:

Sorry to hear about your mc I hope you're ok and you get a bfp again soon xxx

okey doke thanx hun :) :hugs:ooo i mite have to invest in sum of them :) i'm taking folic acid, B6 and B12 OH is taking folic acid and B12 am not taking any chances on waiting round nw haha losing the baby has made me realise i sooooooooooooooooo want to b a mum much more than i did b4!!!!xxxxxxxxxxx i hope u get ur BFP in ur march huni :) :dust: xxxxxxx

Well girls i'm Out this month. not to upset tho anyway my progestone level is ridiculously low! she said they wanted my progestone level above a 3 and mine was a 0.7! so theres no way in hell i'm OVing so she up the Clomid to 100mg so we'll see if this does the trick! Hopefully March is my month! FX

OMG brandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!! thats so amazing!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::hugs::hugs:

Well girls i'm Out this month. not to upset tho anyway my progestone level is ridiculously low! she said they wanted my progestone level above a 3 and mine was a 0.7! so theres no way in hell i'm OVing so she up the Clomid to 100mg so we'll see if this does the trick! Hopefully March is my month! FX

I am sorry. :hugs: At least you know. I think March/April are going to be explosive months for this thread!

Here we come :bfp:

thanks shannon, love ya loads, ur such a special lady and u n ur gorgeous hubby will have a baby, im telling u, i know it!

Ness, this is my 2nd month of ttc properly ie bding around ov, temping checking cm etc but We have been not preventing for 11yrs, i was hoping we had just missed the right fertile time but who knows. If af gets me im gonna give it one last month then going to the drs but ive put on alot of weight and cos of my arthritis I dont think he will be willing to help, he is an ass!
And kayla sorry ur out this month but fxd the 100mg chlomid does the trick and ur preggers in march! Is hubby not going to haiti then?

Shan, thanks for all ur support, i feel so dEpressed right now. Xx

with such high hgc levels at just 12dpo she sure cud be having twins or triplets lmao! Brandy, i hope ur desperate for a big family lol! if theres one too many for u to handle send it over here lol. Healthy n happy 9 months brandy babe xxx

thanks shannon, love ya loads, ur such a special lady and u n ur gorgeous hubby will have a baby, im telling u, i know it!

Ness, this is my 2nd month of ttc properly ie bding around ov, temping checking cm etc but We have been not preventing for 11yrs, i was hoping we had just missed the right fertile time but who knows. If af gets me im gonna give it one last month then going to the drs but ive put on alot of weight and cos of my arthritis I dont think he will be willing to help, he is an ass!
And kayla sorry ur out this month but fxd the 100mg chlomid does the trick and ur preggers in march! Is hubby not going to haiti then?

Shan, thanks for all ur support, i feel so dEpressed right now. Xx

Aww honey :hugs: Dont feel depressed...could be something so simple... I didnt know you had arthritis (my fibro pain is similar- I am told). Why does weight matter when trying to conceive? I dont understand the huge issue. Lol I weighed 135 when I got preggo for DS and 202 at birth my docs didnt care I was healthy! Can you get a new doc? My friend was trying for a year. She went to docs got a tubal flush and bam she conceived within a month! Did you have any symptoms last month? If I remember there were more then? and the Bfp was faint? If you have Bfp then bfn it is a chemical. I have read a lot on chemicals. DH thinks I am nuts cause I know so much.

I love you to dear. I am always here for you. I hope we have a little baby. I think the new place will bring us lots of luck...and hopefully not twins, I have O twinges on both sides.. and my grandma had twins.:wacko:

with such high hgc levels at just 12dpo she sure cud be having twins or triplets lmao! Brandy, i hope ur desperate for a big family lol! if theres one too many for u to handle send it over here lol. Healthy n happy 9 months brandy babe xxx

I agree! She has more than one beanie in there!

Brandy
read this!
https://www.dailystrength.org/c/Twins_Triplets_More/forum/1254172-hcg-level-twins/page-2

thanks shannon, ur such a sweetheart, u bring tears to my eyes.
Last month i had one very faint bfp and one very positive one on the clearblue + one, it was very obviously there and very blue but heard they give false + so when i retested next day i got constant negs. Didnt think i was pg, but maybe i was after all. Had sore boobs, twinges in tummy odd numb sensation in womb area, lots of symptos. Now i have no pain in boobs whatsoever just bluey veins. Vivid dreams. Cystitis for one day and sore bleeding gums. Who knows.

Docs wont give fertility trEatment unless within healthy bmi. Even when i was slim and looked too thin i was still over their classed ideal weight xx

Aww thanks so much guys!

Twins? Oh lordy lol. Not that I'd complain! I never even thought of that to be honest tho!

do they run in your family?

love your new sig:)

okay does someone want a 7 yr old who is mouth and have an attitude like his momma? Wow. He loves the wall.

hey shan, u have twins in ur family! If u have twins i will take one off your hands lol x

thanks shannon, ur such a sweetheart, u bring tears to my eyes.
Last month i had one very faint bfp and one very positive one on the clearblue + one, it was very obviously there and very blue but heard they give false + so when i retested next day i got constant negs. Didnt think i was pg, but maybe i was after all. Had sore boobs, twinges in tummy odd numb sensation in womb area, lots of symptos. Now i have no pain in boobs whatsoever just bluey veins. Vivid dreams. Cystitis for one day and sore bleeding gums. Who knows.

Docs wont give fertility trEatment unless within healthy bmi. Even when i was slim and looked too thin i was still over their classed ideal weight xx

Aww thank you honey. It sounds like to me you were preggo.:hugs: I had the same symptoms. My breasts actually just went down in size today. My gums decided to bleed today as well. and still have some blue veins in my aerola. Maybe the cystitis was due to hormones. I think you should temp for a few days in a row and see if your temp is high. the clearblue one gave me half positive when my other ones were faint.

What is up with this BMI crap. MY dh has a overweight BMI. He is taller and muscular. I think BMI is crap. I did have a 22 BMI, now since I have gained 10lbs.. I am close to an overweight BMI. So what the hell does it have to do. I dont look unhealthy or feel it. Can you get accupuncture?

hey shan, u have twins in ur family! If u have twins i will take one off your hands lol x

:wacko: 5 kids OMG.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

My grandmas twins died at 1 day and 3 days old they would be in their late 50s I was born on the date of their death. of course years later. But wouldnt that be something!

Twins don't run in either of our families...so who knows what's going on in there lol.

I wish I had a little window so I could seeeeee!

evening guys!!

Aww jellie that damn bmi shite does my head in! My bmi is 24 and I'm a size 10-12 and weight 8st 10lb - yet I'm borderline over my ideal weight??!!! ridiculous!!

I agree with shannon that you had a chemical last month! I feel ya hon - I got a faint + of a clearblue but nothing after that and started to bleed two days later, think I conceived but it didnt implant but i'm on cycle #2 now

:rofl: twins brandy gosh you'll have your hands full!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back