Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be nuts :D

Gosh, I am so tired..I'm trying to stay up waiting for DH to finish this movie..but I'm fading fast.

Hiya Nessie :hugs:

Yeah the BMI thing is total crap..it just depends on how your body is built and such. Lots of factors there. I'm also labeled as nearly overweight according to that..but I'm so not! I'm just way tall lol

so ridiculous isn't it?! unfortunately this country is pretty backwards when it comes to things like that!!

how do you feel brandy? do you feel pregnant?

Not at all!

I feel like I'm having PMS..boobs a little sore, tired, crampy. All very normal before AF. I'm just hoping this bean is a mega sticky one. I'll feel a little more relaxed after AF is officially late tomorrow or the next day.

jellie no he aint going they sent another boat :) but hes still in and out to sea :( but at least i get to decide when to have a period :) that helps with matching Ov days with the days DH will be home :) hehehe

You know, I have honestly not even clicked on first tri yet. lol.

I'm too scared! I like it here most :D

But I do hope you all join me soon. I'm cheering for you all!!!

Not at all!

I feel like I'm having PMS..boobs a little sore, tired, crampy. All very normal before AF. I'm just hoping this bean is a mega sticky one. I'll feel a little more relaxed after AF is officially late tomorrow or the next day.

aww :dust: and hugs for an extra sticky bean!! can't wait to see baby's first picture!! I hope to join you this month!! I have a really good feeling for March for all of us!!

he he well it's sprintime when new life is coming in to the world so I have faith in our :bfp:S this month!!

did you say beanie was due on 1st Nov? my birthday is 3rd! it's fate lol reckon bubba will be born on my birthday he he

most first babies are late though oooh i reckon my birthday will be the day he he!!

my mum always said that my birthday was cheap because we have bonfire night over here on 5 November (gunpowder plot) and she said we just watched everyone elses fireworks and she just shoved some sparklers in my hand ha ha

Awesome Brandy.

Springtime is good..

OMG I am so damn tired again! I ate an apple and almost barfed..last time I did that I was preggo Damn it . :wacko:

Well my first was 2 weeks early..so we'll see!

Ooh sounds weird, Shannon..you sure you're not preggo?

yes it does. Even dh made the comment of last time I did that. I can barely move so exhausted.

test was neg yesterday. Try again tom.

ive been temping the past 5 or 6 days and temps been high. Tempd at start of cycle so am comparing to that.
Do any of u know if u have a chemical it will prevent ov the following month hence latte period or do u think that if u dont ov u still get a period anyway? Am confused! X

diane babe.. I had mine jan 21. Still no o. I had af that day..and bfp. So yes in my experience it can make yiu so you don't O and it can totally mess up your cycles..and for me I still have symptoms here and there..argh. My doc said average time to get rid of extra hormones is 4 to 6 weeks but can take 3 months :hugs:

thanks shan. Am just wondering if its worth bding if i havent ovd yet but still in with a chance? Or will i get a period b4 i ov again? Does that make sense lol!

you may have an anovultary cycle. Think that's what it's calld. Where you don't O. Or it could be super late. Like me last time it was cd 48. And I think it will be the same again this month. More than likely you will have a long cycle. :hugs: we are about the same cd. We can do this together.

I know I haven't Od. My cm is less until the past few days, my temps are wacked been doing opk here and there negative. I would bd every couple days if you can. My dh is a machine lol. I'm so wore out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"