Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at shannon! Ur hubby being a machine! I need new batteries for mine haha only kiddin. Did u know chillies are an aphrodisiac, guess what im cooking just now? Lamb n potato curry with extra chillies! It cud be hubbies Lucky nite lol. And thanks again shanny babe, we will do this together! Hugs xx was wondering how late implantation can occur? Remember the painful peepees yesterday? Well i had very light pink on the tissue twice when i wiped, but thought maybe i had a cut down there? But then that wud be red blood right? But surely yesterday would be too late for implantation?? I already had very small amount of brown spotting about a week ago which is what i thought was implantation! This ttc really does make us crazy dont it? Lol xx

lol at shannon! Ur hubby being a machine! I need new batteries for mine haha only kiddin. Did u know chillies are an aphrodisiac, guess what im cooking just now? Lamb n potato curry with extra chillies! It cud be hubbies Lucky nite lol. And thanks again shanny babe, we will do this together! Hugs xx was wondering how late implantation can occur? Remember the painful peepees yesterday? Well i had very light pink on the tissue twice when i wiped, but thought maybe i had a cut down there? But then that wud be red blood right? But surely yesterday would be too late for implantation?? I already had very small amount of brown spotting about a week ago which is what i thought was implantation! This ttc really does make us crazy dont it? Lol xx

He is. Everyday I can guarntee unless he is so exhausted he cant move lol. Maybe I can send some libido to add into the batteries for yours.

I did not, maybe that is his problem, lol to many chillies. MM wanna come to my house and cook. I need to learn how to make curries. Okay so maybe last week was ovulation and this week was implantation? If you were cut it would be red, yes. I feel crazy without ttc:haha::winkwink:

Congrats Brandy!!! I hope that you are starting a new trend around here!!! :happydance:

My temp went up again this morning, so as long as it stays around the same tomorrow, I will be 2 dpo tomorrow.:happydance:

Shannon- I agree, keep on temping. It can tell you so much about your cycle especially if you ovulated late last time and your acupuncturist will probably want to see it.

Okay. sigh. Its boring me I guess lol...

Awesome Callie! I have my fingers crossed..

Shannon- I was looking at your chart and in Chinese medicine, the jagged/rocky mountain look of your chart can be looked at what is called,"Liver qi Stagnation". By giving the acupuncturist your chart, he/she can use it as info along with you body's constitution to determine what herbs and points they will use on you to help regulate your cycles.

Check out this article:
https://www.articlesbase.com/womens...vulation-phrase-of-menstrual-cyc-1602292.html

Oh that is neato! Now I want to look up more and read. Love natural medicine and healing. I am thinking this is going to help with my overall pain as well.

YAy finally done Catching up!!!!!!

BRANDY - fab news, twins would be fun. I have them on 3 grandparent sides sotheres hoping.

Jellie - Keep going sweety the female body is a very weird placeit seemsdesigned to confuse everyone.

The next few months have a lot of hope in them we wil al defget our :bfp:'s this year I can just feel it.

I really hope my medication kicks in quickly I have read it can take months I'mnot sure i have the pacience for that yikes!

Hi Jo, I dont think it took months for my mom. She was in her 40s when she started it. I think it was like one month!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Ahhhhh father in law is coming to stay for the weekend in a month that is soo going to be my ovulation weekend. I just couldn't :sex: with him in the house it would be weird.

Shannon ya got me all panicked!

when she started taking it Jo.. It helped her fast!

Dont panick ..

thats usually when we O the weirdest times lol

Grosss!!!!! I'm a good girl,much to shy and retiring for that sort of thing especially as the busses go by.

Do you know what dose she started on,I'm on 50 mcg(?) but my uncle is on 125. Hw has no idea on his levelsthogh he just knows his diabeties levels!!! Grrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"