Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay love ya girlies, but I am logging off to eat and take a long awaited nap!

ohhh thats like the lowest. I have tostay at 50for 3months then blood test.
Ladies hould our tummies above our pelvic bone/area what poked should this be really squidgy considering I have quite a fat tummy as it is? Iamdef symptom spotting fornogood reason but mine feels quite firm undermy selection of spare tyres

We should have carpet then sono furniture scraping across the floor

Mine is firm there as well. I think that everyone is firm there to some extent if you poke far enough. Have you tested recently? Do you think that there is a chance you could be preggers? That would be exciting.
Ugghhh...facebook. Two more people I know just announced their pregnancies.

hey jo, u cud always send the father in law out to the shops or something and have a quickie! Lmao, it wud be worth it!

Just read up that implantation can occur Upto 14dpo and that would time me in for the little pink stuff when i wiped yesterday if i ovd on cd18 which was cd17 last month, so possible! Therefor it wud take another day or 2 for hcg to show up on hpt so am getting excited again lol, back in the race! With my temps high i think i ovd, either that or all this is wishfull thinking. Fxd tho.
Shannon my sweetiepie, i will make a deal, let me move in with you and i will make curries for u everyday as well as housework lol, that really is a dream of a house! Does hubby cook? Nothing is as good as a real homestyle desi curry! I loved ur photo of u and hubby, think it was ur wedding photo, u both look so happy and in love. He was a very happy man that day, u can see it in his eyes, put it back on your avator plz, its such a happy pic! Get a good rest girl, u deserve it xxxxx sweet dreams xxxx

Mine is firm there as well. I think that everyone is firm there to some extent if you poke far enough. Have you tested recently? Do you think that there is a chance you could be preggers? That would be exciting.
Ugghhh...facebook. Two more people I know just announced their pregnancies.

The gals on my fb are due within the nexy month.

ohhh thats like the lowest. I have tostay at 50for 3months then blood test.
Ladies hould our tummies above our pelvic bone/area what poked should this be really squidgy considering I have quite a fat tummy as it is? Iamdef symptom spotting fornogood reason but mine feels quite firm undermy selection of spare tyres

Dont ask me I had a baby lol. My belly went way far out. and its all messed up. :haha:

Getting the father in law to move of the sof awill be a jokeexcept to go wotch our local footy team play.
He is an early to bedearly to rise sort of blokewhereaswere night owls. OH God this is going to be hell!

Curry must have curry our clients made some and the kitchen smells of it.

hey jo, u cud always send the father in law out to the shops or something and have a quickie! Lmao, it wud be worth it!

Just read up that implantation can occur Upto 14dpo and that would time me in for the little pink stuff when i wiped yesterday if i ovd on cd18 which was cd17 last month, so possible! Therefor it wud take another day or 2 for hcg to show up on hpt so am getting excited again lol, back in the race! With my temps high i think i ovd, either that or all this is wishfull thinking. Fxd tho.
Shannon my sweetiepie, i will make a deal, let me move in with you and i will make curries for u everyday as well as housework lol, that really is a dream of a house! Does hubby cook? Nothing is as good as a real homestyle desi curry! I loved ur photo of u and hubby, think it was ur wedding photo, u both look so happy and in love. He was a very happy man that day, u can see it in his eyes, put it back on your avator plz, its such a happy pic! Get a good rest girl, u deserve it xxxxx sweet dreams xxxx

What is a quickie, lmao!
I think mine occurred late as well. I will keep my fingers crossed for ya babe. Its about time for you to have a beanie baking in there!

Hubby does cook sometimes. and it is amazing when he does. He has made thai, middle eastern, indian and well he doesnt do steak well:haha: But I do. And oh that would be nice curries and housework done! :happydance:

I put a diff wedding picture. He is a happy man. I tell him he is lucky all the time. :dohh::haha:

Edit: Was that Lamb Vindaloo you made Diane?

Getting the father in law to move of the sof awill be a jokeexcept to go wotch our local footy team play.
He is an early to bedearly to rise sort of blokewhereaswere night owls. OH God this is going to be hell!

Curry must have curry our clients made some and the kitchen smells of it.

lol, tell him you are going to the shops.. and go get a room for a short bit. :haha: Or long bit.. if you need a break.

I have never met my in-laws, but they are wonderful people.

Oh has a step dad to. Them I can handlehis real dad and step mum eugh! They said we could live in the second half of their bungalow but if we hadkids had to moveout so I said poke it.

A quickie Shannon is spontaneous quick :sex: quite frequently in a place you wouldnotchoose to normally :sex:

I should not poke my Tummy I am just impatient,I so doubt anything particulary intresting is happening in there

https://shaerichelle.shutterfly.com

There is the place where all my pictures are:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"