Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I wrote DH a few. I havent in a long time.

I will have to do something with it with graphic design.

Getting sick of doing homework.

the homework will be worth it in the end. You will be so proud n so will your family when you graduate/get your degree. Hard work gets u somewhere in life x

Phew its a lot of work too. Dont know if I will ever get to do much with it cause of my health.

Hey Ladies.
14 hourssleeptoday and still tierd.

Ness how did you get snow and we didn't I could have done with that, duvetdays are essential. If your still down tomorrow I have a task for you. Duvet day the argos/ikea catalogue, a large sheet of paper glue and scissors. Do some Nursery designing then add up the price compare to your monthly budget and figure out your ideal month. Thiskeeps me sane with thenot ovulating. Oh and big bar of choccy.

Diane ever so talented youand shannon aregoing to have very arty babies. Lotsof painting and sticking and playdoh in those first few years.

Ladies dowe know if breast feeding makes ya boobs saggy mine are huge at the best of times and just don't know if I could cope with that. If not I am very happy tobreast feed and pump OH isn't getting out of this.

Am I asking to much ofmy self to be at an interview at 10.30 am its 1am now and I am still tierd then night shift tonight? I feellike I have flu butwithout the tempreture and snot.

Ladies how are you, your symptoms and boobs?

My sons dad is artistic you should see how much he is drwing. He is real good for his age.

My boobs arent perky like they used to be but they also dont sag to my waist, lol.

Are you going to be dead tired Jo for the interview?

remember its all what you believe. if you believe u can or believe u cant your probably right. You need to have faith you can do it. But your health is the most important thing. I really feel your health will improve.
Do you have any spiritualist churches near you. We have ones that give free healings. Ive one had one healing. It was for an emotional issue, when my cat died in such a tragic way, i cried constantly for two weeks. Went to the healing and my heart felt healed. I know there are alot of physical healers too! Its worth ago x

Diane, there is nothing like that here. Its all religous preaching stuff! Although lol, the place where we are moving, they doing healing stuff there..The tenants. lol

I believe I will be able to do something , but not what I dreamed of.

glad you might have ovulated! Really hope this will be it for you. My eggy better hurry up so we can be bump buddies! how long are your cycles normally shanny? X

They are 30-33 I always have AF on the 21st of every month. Shes not here!

If my temp is at least 97.8 tomorrow than I have ovulated friday:) If not you and I just might O around the same time. Last cycle was cycle day 48:(

sometimes there are things in life that are more important than certain successes in education, career etc. Having a man who loves you and children of your own are some of the most overlooked precious things in life and you have both shannon. You are very lucky and deserve to be happy. Dont beat yourself up too much. I think you will get a healing in india. X

I have an Avatar!!!!!
Diane I'm not particualarly into that sort of thing but after a major road accident I wasin myaunt attacked mewith Reiki and it seemed to work butshe's seperatedfrom my uncle so wouldn't ask. I knowI could do thisinterview fine I just don't think I want toat the moment. My head is in a placeready to be a mum and only workpart time if that and be at home alot. I never saw my self as a mum let a loneasastay atomemumsoit hastaken alot of work to see that, now I'm there I do't want to wreckit

A healing in Inida:) that would be wonderful with my new family all around.
I agree family and husband is more precious. I think its great to be able to stay home with your children too. I did that my DS and plan to do that again with this lil one. With this degree I will have graphic design out of the house. And when I need I will have a sitter come to the house and watch the baby.

:wave: Jo.. I can kinda see you. You look short like me!

I agree about the staying at home or working part time.

OK I amvery shy but will as a 1 off put the big picture up:

Attachments

• Matt andJOChris's reception.jpg
    Matt andJOChris's reception.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 11
5ft 1 just and way to cuddly but matt doesn't seem to mind strange boy.

drum roll please:I look like a frog i'm no good at uploads

Attachments

• real mand j.jpg
    real mand j.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads