Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww you to are cute! One cute baby will come out of you two!

My DH is 5 11.. I cant wear heels as much lol.

Cough if we have a girl she could be cast as Annie. im not meant to wear heals but i do it was a wedding reception so special occasion.

You are funny.

I cant wear heels that much because of stupid weak ankles.

mine give way in flats so i just ignore them and hope I dnt brak 1 or my wrist falling over.
flipflops in novemeber wouldn't have workedandI just would have been sooshortin ballet pumps

I wear flip flops in the house:) Outside ..in november wont work here either.

Frozen toes.
The music was rubbish so no danceing. Wehaveloadsofcheesy music planned at our as we both goa little nuts whenwe have had a little bit to drink and the music is good to dance to

What do you consider cheesy lol..

We didnt have music at our wedding. It was us, the kids and a friend.

for the reception. um late 80's and 90's withsome60's thrown in. I thinktheir maybe some spicegirls at some point YMCA that sort of thing

the 21st of every month! Thats so strange lol. Ur body is very intune with our calenders lol. Fxd ur temps high tomorrow then babe! X

the 21st of every month! Thats so strange lol. Ur body is very intune with our calenders lol. Fxd ur temps high tomorrow then babe! X

Yes I know its odd, but lately its like every 60 days:wacko::cry: I hope so. I just saw where a lady mc on here and she got her BFP at 7dpo the next cycle. Wish that was me. THey might be high since my temp hasnt changed today and usually its lower.:flower:

Ahh I still don't understand this temp busines?

After you O your temp is higher. After 3 days of high temps usually fertility friend tells you if you O

Ahh I still don't understand this temp busines?

Click on my chart...it shows how after 3 days of high temps when I ovulated. It looks for a pattern and finds a coverline. Then, once you raise above yuor coverline for 3 days it show ovulation.

Ah so it only tells you onceyou ovualte so you need a very regular system toguess in advance?

Well if you have previous charts and check you cm, yes otherwise... you usually know after you O, like me lol

It can take a couple of cycles to figure out a pattern for you and then it can be helpful in guessing when you are most likely to ovulate. Besides that, it can help you track you cm and cp and I was actually able to guess that I was ovulating when I did this month based off of cp, cm, cramps and a temp drop (usually your temp drops lower when you ovulate before it rises to confirm O). I find it very helpful. I can also determine if my period will come based on my temp dropping again. So, it can also tell you if your luteal phase is long enough.

I bet mine would be intresting to look at seen as egg sticks are picking up nothing. Woould itmake adifference when OH is at work and I sleep?
Ican tell you exactly what my CM has beenlike for about 2 weeks white lotiony and lots of it! Yuck gross seems to be every where

See if I put my Cm in a few weeks ago it says I Od, but I dont believe it lol

oh hi jo! Didnt know u where on babe! And u n ur fiance r a nice looking couple!
Fxd for shannys high temps in the morning! Goodnight girlies xx luv ya xx :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"