Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blush: Thanks Diane
How the heck a smallertempreture variation can be used is beyond me there are lots of variables even when asleep. Yikes.
Do we know how much LH is required for you to ovulation?

cudnt sleep so popped on again for a minute. Jo, if u are using opks its very easy to miss the surge. I had a neg opk at 2pm, a + at 7pm and neg again at 11pm! My temps showed i did ov that month. Opks can indicate u mite ov but temping is the only method the show you defo have. Sign up to ff and start temping. Its fasinating how our bodies work! Xx

I couldnt get OPK to work for me. lol I guess I was annoyed all though friday they were the darkest I had!

oh, and seeing as we are giving stats, im 5ft 7 and hubby is 6ft 3. My mum is 5ft nothing and my dad is 6ft 2 xx

You are tall Diane. My dad was 6 2 and my stepmom was 5 10. My half sister is 5 10. lol

I'm rubbish I just don't believe atiny alteration in ya body tempreture can prove that though I know their is a lot of positive discussion about it so yes itprobably does work but I'm having problems believeing this. I wouldhavetaken no noticeof this tiny change whenI was on the ward unless it caused someone to then have a tempreture.

no chance u are already pg shan? And ur opk detected hgc or did u do a hpt friday too? I cant remember lol x

I'm rubbish I just don't believe atiny alteration in ya body tempreture can prove that though I know their is a lot of positive discussion about it so yes itprobably does work but I'm having problems believeing this. I wouldhavetaken no noticeof this tiny change whenI was on the ward unless it caused someone to then have a tempreture.

You should try it. Just make sure to take your temp the same time everyday when you wake up before you get out of bed. The temps show what your hormones are doing to cause ovulation. Progesterone kicks in when the temp goes up. My obgyn is really happy that I am temping and told me it show that I am ovulating. I have irregular cycles and it is the only way I can prove I ovulate. I have tested positive on an opk a handful of times but it was very lucky. I for once can determine when af is due now as well. I have nothing but positive things to say about temping.

I think I havelost a lot of faith in my body. Especially with the GP not being to keen to test anything baby making related. Now I have a diagnosis og Hypothyroidism I thinkit makes a difference to my other hormones GP said itcould be the problembut didn't expand on it. They will do bloods again in less than 3 months so I mayseeif they arewilling to have a look then.

I was looking at these thermometers not sure which wouldbe the best if I did have a go it would at lease cheer shannon up to see my dodgy body in action lol.

I woulswant want in celcious so I understand it farenheit confusses me

Plus time would be an issue being a shift worker so it would not be 100& accurate as i sleepin constantly or have to be up before dawn etc

You can use celcius. FF adapts to that. As long as the thermometer says "Basal body" on it, it is fine. You can usually find them by the hpt's. It would be good to have to show your doctor as well when they do your blood work.

Plus time would be an issue being a shift worker so it would not be 100& accurate as i sleepin constantly or have to be up before dawn etc

I set an alarm for the same time everyday and go back to sleep if I don't have to be up that early that day. As long as you get 3 hours of consecutive sleep and take it at the same time (give or take a half hour) you should be fine. I have insomnia and do not always get 3 hours of consecutive sleep and it still works fine for me.

It would just be when I was on nights I would have a problem OH gets up at 4 for his so would have to be a little flexible with it. Good excuse to have a thermometer as OH refuses to believe he is ever sick so I can pin him down with it lol

You guys are a bad influence on my spending habbits. I have orderedone from amazon comes withmy fav pee in a pot sticks.

Jo! Glad you're deciding to temp..I would also recommend it to anyone..it helped me know what was going on sooo much. Really does work. The trick is looking at a pattern, not really any single temps. I did mine in C also, cuz the thermometers here only do that lol. I'm used to F tho.

GL hun..and we'll help you with any other questions, of course.

Morning everyone! Jellie, how are you?

Shannon :hugs: What's going on with that body of yours!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79