Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey brandy.
I get the feeling it will look redicoulous.
I agreed to go for an interview today and to be honest I dnt want the job. Lots of physicalcare involved. Should I just cancel I have been up since midnight and just plain old don't want to go OH doesn't mindas I have a job lined up where I usually work in a few months and I have loads of agency work.
Ahhhh I hate letting people down

ness yesterday was like that for me :hugs: you are right it's great to have girlies that understand you and who are so nice.. Can't find that round here..

I'm feeling okay ness..still sick got that pain back in my head. Ugh

i've taken the day off work today just cos I can't be bothered dealing with stuff today!

Always feel like I'm on the path to ruining things with OH when I have days like that and get insecure but i know I'm being silly and that he loves me very much!

Glad you're ok but sad you're still not 100% you must be fed up doll! x

temp drop this morning. I almost threw my thermometer. Be back in a bit

Big :hugs: to you both. Hope today is much better for you, Nessie. Maybe you just needed this day off to rest and regroup. We all have those days.

Shannon! OMG I can't believe your temp...are you sure that your thermometer is ok??? Well, except for you wanting to break it. lol....

Ness.... www.facebook.com/shaerichelle. Thanks for the hugs. Its always good to take a day off! :hugs:

Diane :hugs: thanks babe how was your sleep?

Brandy, :hugs: hows that beanie? Its a new thermometer I started using it in the middle of last cycle and I took it twice. Its 97.3! :growlmad:

yeah - my OH can't understand why I need a day off but my job is much more stressful than his and just couldnt cope with it today!

ooh thanks darling I'll add you now!

Brandy - oooh I still can't believe you're up the duff! :happydance: I feel like it's me I'm so excited for you!! he he

Ah ok..well crap! Your cycle is so screwy. But hey, give it time..I know easier said than done! The m/c is gonna give you a really long one, it seems. Hang in there :hugs: We're all here, waiting for your eggy too!

Beanie is doing ok, I'm hoping. Today I've felt some symptoms..dizzy, EXTREME cant-hold-my-eyes-open kind of tiredness, slight nausea this morning. I guess the 4 wk mark opened the gates lol. It's reassuring tho..so I'm not complaining. I made my first appt w/the ob/gyn. It's set for March 24th. I'll only be 8 wks by then, hope it isn't TOO early.

I honestly can't believe it either! It sounded so weird when I called the doc and was like "umm..I'm pregnant...??..and I need to make an appointment..." lol. Sooooo weird.

he he I'll be like that it'll be so weird to say to people, I'm pregnant!

I just want ov to get here now!! I'm sooo gonna hate the 2ww this cycle!! It will be the longest 2 weeks ever!

jobs are stressful. lol When I worked I was constantly stressed.. well I still work clean cook slave :rofl:

Ah ok..well crap! Your cycle is so screwy. But hey, give it time..I know easier said than done! The m/c is gonna give you a really long one, it seems. Hang in there :hugs: We're all here, waiting for your eggy too!

Beanie is doing ok, I'm hoping. Today I've felt some symptoms..dizzy, EXTREME cant-hold-my-eyes-open kind of tiredness, slight nausea this morning. I guess the 4 wk mark opened the gates lol. It's reassuring tho..so I'm not complaining. I made my first appt w/the ob/gyn. It's set for March 24th. I'll only be 8 wks by then, hope it isn't TOO early.

8 weeks already! :wohoo: Oh I hate that extreme tiredness. Makes you wanna go back to bed..

Yah I am hoping the accupucturist does something wednesday!

I just want ov to get here now!! I'm sooo gonna hate the 2ww this cycle!! It will be the longest 2 weeks ever!
There should be a 2 ww for the eggy too.

yay thanks Shannon!!

Jobs are stressful I just struggle to cope sometimes with it what with having had depression - best to just take a deep breath and let the day go by

There should be a 2 ww for the eggy too.

I'm already at CD9 anyway so this first half of the month has gone fast! it's just the last 2ww to know if you've caught the eggy that's the worse although I should be thankful I don't have a long cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"