Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not 8 weeks YET..just by the appt time, I will be!

Just 4 right now hehe. My lil ball of cells is growing lol

You know whats the worse.. having symptoms. Im getting rather pissed actually. argh.
backaches, pimple breakouts, stomach pulling and pressure on utuerus. achy tatas...

he he I'll be like that it'll be so weird to say to people, I'm pregnant!

I just want ov to get here now!! I'm sooo gonna hate the 2ww this cycle!! It will be the longest 2 weeks ever!
There should be a 2 ww for the eggy too.

I'm already at CD9 anyway so this first half of the month has gone fast! it's just the last 2ww to know if you've caught the eggy that's the worse although I should be thankful I don't have a long cycle!

Yes its pure hell..:growlmad:

I just want to have AF at this point.

i agree shannon the symptoms aaarrghhh hell!!

have you tested again since your bfn at the weekend? when is AF due?

Depression and working is pure hell. I was doing that once upon a time...

Wow seems like I am in a foul mood today.

cd3 today so im going to go and buy a proper basal thermometer and do my temping religiously this month x

i agree shannon the symptoms aaarrghhh hell!!

have you tested again since your bfn at the weekend? when is AF due?

AF was due yesterday. I am going to test this weekend. My sister said the 27th will be a big day for me. lol

While I am happy for my buddy from HS on having her second baby (her son is the same age as mine) I am sad. I just want to go into the shower and cry now. Ugh.

well if it's not telling you anything then that might be good thing sweetie

I just cried. DH knows me to well. He said the accupuncture will help. Ugh I am having doubts on that.

Hey all I'm up allready Gah 8.45pm start. 5 hours away.
Aww Ness I knowwhat you mean when your dealing with other people's shit at work it really interfers with ya own. Takeaway for tea girl Hugh grant film and early to bed you will sooo be n form tomorrow.
Shannon calie and Diane talked me into temping your chart will look beautiful as soon as my thermometre arrives because mine will be crazy.

Brandy that is so scary your first doctors appointment. I'm so dippy how did you know to test so early or was it just luck and temps and the twin possiblilty? My doctor needsme in as soon as possible because of my thyroid and it being so essential for babies

dont feel sad shannon, your time is coming. My af came at cd 33 this time round. Yours came a couple of days after me last time, so we are round about the same time if af comes soon and u aint pg already!

Hugs ness tOo x

Good Morning ladies... I've read about 20 pages... lol I've learned lots hehehe.
I choked on my cereal when I was reading about the TMI metals... you gals are so funny... I've been taking care of my sick friend all weekend, she said she kept seeing bunny rabbits, rainbows and rain?? lol APRIL?? who knows... I did go out on Saturday night and danced and of course drank a lil... Had a great time until my X and my song came on, I was a big baby crying my eyes out... GRRRR... I was buzzed, came home and sent emailed him a ugly letter.... I just wish I could tell him off face to face 'prick.... watch he'll come back around, and boy he'd better not... I'm in waiting for Mr. Right... This is my lucky month... yay... Some how I think me and the X will end up back together... on My terms... I miss him so much..... terd lol

I got a sinus attack on Sunday, ewww I'm feeling better today...

Hope to see some BFP this month ladies... Mine will be April. lol

Sorry to hear AF got ya Jellie... :hugs:
Shann hang in there, I know its hard but your strong, your time is coming hun :flower:
Super Super Excited for ya Brandy... sending sticky dust to ya... lol
Nessie, sorry to hear your having a bad day, I've been through bouts of depression too :hugs:
Super cute pic Molly, beautiful dress....
Kayla MIA again.... miss ya...
I hope I did'nt forget anyone, I'm still playing catch up....

I pray that you all get your BFP's this month... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Your really reading all that?
Glad to see you back again I saw you lurking about down there.
I love that dress they had it inblack and purple I wanted them all but not enough place to go in it!!
We have sussed outmy lack of cycles just waiting for medication to work.
How are the sinuses now?

Its very lovely, I love black... they say it makes you look slimmer... I need to get one... haha I'm feeling better thank you Molly.... I'm feeling hopeful, my time will come..
So you ladies need to keep at it and get :sex: , I want to see some BFP's... I'm cheering you on... I think April is my month hehehe

And yeah, I read them all.... Did'nt want to miss out on anything....

thanks kim.
Your time is defo coming, but although it hurts babe, dont accept the shit ur ex has given u, if u take him back he will walk all over you! Am telling you hun, your heart will heal, mr right is round the corner. I promise u. That ex ass dont deserve u! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"