Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww thanks so much Jellie... Your right, he don't deserve me, I know he's out there... March is when I'm to meet him and she said April is my month... hehehe Man I'm not that fast... LOL... I'm not gonna take him back, he'll just break my heart again and I don't ever want to go through that again EVER.... Time marches on.... :)

I'm with Diane you should be with someone who really respects you and is there for you. If he makes you happy then we will be there for you. Good luck with the April :bfp:

:hugs: Thanks Molly.... I'm starting to work out today and I have to drop altleast 30 lbs to be within my HWP... Grrr... Plus it will be alot easiler to conceive with the weightloss too :) I'm tryin to download a recent pic GRRRR.... so slow...

Yep me 2 the scales at workgot changed and man do the new ones hate me.
I hate it that nowI have a diagnosis I am more aware of how rubbish I feel. I'm hopefully starting a new job in April so 3 months from then and I get the full benefits package if I get PG so though it will be ages away it willall workout for the best. PMA in the building!

yipee jo for the pma! We need to spread it round this thread a little. I know we all get dissapointed and downheartened but weve just got to pick our selves up brush ourselves down and get on with it
, with each day that goes by it brings us closer to our bfp! And we can all count on each other to help n understand. So pma ladies.. We will all be like brandy soon, up the duff lol x

Vomitting, backache and swelling by the minute!!! Excellent cannot wait

HAHA too funny Molly..Its the joys of pregnancy. Yippee right. Its all worth it.

and YES I agree... Were all here to help and support each other... I don't know what I would do without you all.. :) :hugs:

Hi ladies. Doing much better.

Jo I am glad they got you to temp.
I will go back and read the rest of the messages.

Kim, glad you have PMA. I hope it comes soon! DH says one accupuncture treatment is all it will take lol.

dont feel sad shannon, your time is coming. My af came at cd 33 this time round. Yours came a couple of days after me last time, so we are round about the same time if af comes soon and u aint pg already!

Hugs ness tOo x

Took a test bfn. Took opk its almost dark enough for positive. I dont see AF coming although I feel a cramp here or there so who knows. I bet by friday something will happen with my cycles.

:hugs:

shannon can you post it so i have a clue what i am aiming for? I would consider a digi but they are so expensive for something I have no idea how long i will need it for. expecially ifthe IC ones work

hey ladies just dropping in to see how you all are doing? any news? sending you guys all my love xxxxxxx

I always miss the busy times on here! Stupid time difference lol. I just got dinner finished. Ate a lil too much. Gotta stop doing that so soon! Gah.

:hugs: to everyone. Jellie is right..you're all one day closer to BFP and we will all enjoy together :D

I always miss the busy times on here! Stupid time difference lol. I just got dinner finished. Ate a lil too much. Gotta stop doing that so soon! Gah.

:hugs: to everyone. Jellie is right..you're all one day closer to BFP and we will all enjoy together :D

woo hoo!! 5 days to ov and we're :sex: every day!! he he

thats wicked. congrats peace! how is everyone else doing? finally got internet fixed today so can keep up with wats going on now :) xxxx

thats wicked. congrats peace! how is everyone else doing? finally got internet fixed today so can keep up with wats going on now :) xxxx

I am doing okay. Thinking about going for a peaceful walk...Just thinking..lacking the motivation.

Waiting to O..soon I hope.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back