Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness thats the vest way to get a bfp:)

he he yeah making use of my OH's sudden high libido!! :winkwink:

we've :sex: everday since CD3 - i figure if we keep having sex it'll keep is stocks fresh and replenished!

should ov this weekend at some point so might up the :sex: to twice a day over the weekend and leading to Tuesday which would be CD16 so plenty of chances to catch that eggy!

Oooh a walk sounds lovely Shannon - it's dark over here :(

Yuck I hate dark. Its bright and sunny here. Waiting for DH to get off work call to see if he wants to go with. We live right by the island we got married on.. Havent been there since we got married ..well maybe once lol...

Well you will be sure to catch the eggy this time, lol

Nearly positive OPK. I seem to get 1 side the right colour then it fades out. the dog has gone loopy i think she wants a walk or me home more. So looking forward to training her to get used to a pram

Jo I threw it in the trash out to the curb. I get so frustrated with them Ugh.

She probably wants you home more..

Yup I am deffinatly getting that look she knows I am on nights tonight and is in a grouch that she will have to entertain her self. The tv will turn its self off at 1 am I suppose i better get a wiggle on so she is walked, andgot to go supermarket eugh

Yah enjoy the supermarket, lol. I am supposed to go but I want to nap!

yeah a walk sounds nice, i am too lazy for that today lol iwish scotland was a bit warmer it is bleeding icy outside. i am gona pray for you guys for that :bfp: as you all deserve them xxxx

thanks wantabean... It usually is here too but the weather has gone wonky.

Hi loves..talking of weather, I'm SO hot! Sitting here with the ac right on me lol.

Finally got to sit down now that DD is in bed, and DH is working. Ahhhh

Durn it. I am going to get DS and run to the store. Ugh. I just want to sleep.

I will be back in a hour.. are you gonna be here still.

I might..I'm already dead tired..but trying to hold out till DH has a break.

So maybe! :hugs: Enjoy shopping? lol

just ran out to get a few things..of course the store didn't have them. I can't wait to move closer to shopping.

so my question of the day..does temping work for everyone? I would swear I'm preggo sometimes.

I don't really know..I know that SOOO many women swear by it, but not sure!

I'm not help at all lol.

What is coutde?

It was of course lol. I was typing on my cell phone.

DH thinks it doesnt work for everyone like HPT. I seriously am having symptoms and feeling batty.

lol, I was thinking it was some cool Indian food or something!

Hmm, you never know. Could you get an ultrasound done or something? Or at least a blood test?

A blood test yes, but I am going to wait until after the appt with auccpuncturist see what that does. They are 200 a pop here now!

Speaking of Indian food. My hubby made this eggplant dish last night.. well he is a great cook! He doesnt think so I do.

Its just the pulls, twinges and breast pain.. that are all to familiar.

to be honest I'm just using temping to see when o happens and to see if temps stay high after o.....but I'm not religious about scrutinizing it or anything. I'm gonna start my opk's tomorrow, twice a day until I get a line that matches the control line in colour then I'll know i've got 48 hours max after that to make sure I cram in as much :sex: as possible!!

leading up to that we're bd'ng every day but gonna do it twice a day when I start getting lines on opk's!

The opks have not been working for me. I guess Ill just see after the appt. I can ask her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"