Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks shannon!! was at christmas :D all the family was together it was lovely!

Aww I dont even have my pics from christmas. lol they are on my cell phone. My camera died in the middle of photographs... just the kids riping open presents lol. I should upload you what I got DH.

ooh yeah shannon what you get him?

Hi Rachel! I'm good babes how's you? I see you're two days ahead of me eek you excited?! get plenty of :sex: lady!!x

I havnt ov'd yet I'm sure I haven't. Need to get the opks from good ol Wilko!

I've gone and done my neck in again . But I refuse to miss out on any bd'ing! Bring on all our bfp!

My ex husband painted this for me for Senthil for Christmas. It matches the one he gave me of Saben for my first mothers day.

Attachments

• girls painting.jpg
    girls painting.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
thats very artistic shan! Ur ex hubby must be very amicable. Thats great! Went and got my fertility thermometer and it comes with a fertility diary from boots. £12.99! Thats about $25.00 i think! Pretty expensive i think, but will keep me religiously temping this month. Im gonna do My best to get that egg! Dam it! I AM gonna get it! Lol, feel the pma ladies, onto cd4 tomorrow so should fly in till ov time!
Ness babe, i know u wanna do the deed twice a day for better chances but ive heard that one a day or every second day is best to give the spermies a better chance to build up. Quality not quantity. Is this right though? Anyone know? And shannon babe, how long have u been trying for a baby with senthil?
Hi jo. Hi rachel. Hey girls, dont moan about how freezing it is! At least u dont have to go and muck out a horse and fill up freezing water buckets in -5 lol, oh well im a glutton for punishment! X

shannon, was ur ex hubby indian too? your sons name is saben? Is that an asian name? It sounds it to me! Do u have a photo of ur son?
Xx

Hey Diane doll, I am going on 6 months. Cycle 3 STILL! My BBT cost 13.00!

My midwife said every other day, but I cant do that with a teenager in the house lmao.

This is us and the kids right before christmas.

Attachments

• family1.jpg
    family1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 4
Shannon they are so cute. I love the American family photsa traditions ours has yet to embrace.
I'm sure I posted earlier.
Diane mine was less than £9 with postage and some tests. and a diary sheet thing

Thank you Jo. We are going to try to do it every year.

Kayla, Thank you:) He does. Did you O? It looks like you did..

such a cute photo, you all look so happy! Awww. Jo, i think boots is expensive but i used my advantage points card to pay for it so its kind of free lol. Comes in a little folder/wallet with diary and guide. It has pages in it to form your graphs like ff do for you. I will do it in both lol, helps pass the time in the whole month wait lol.

Shannon, dont fret babe. It will happen for you. You have a son and senthil has daughters so you know you guys can have babbas. Ive been pregnant before in my teens with my ex boyfriend but never with imran, unless i had a chemical last month but i will just put it down to dodgy hpts. I worry we cant have kids. It makes me sad. Imran feels bad and says hes sorry he cant give me a real baby, we have 7 furbabies, lol. I tell him its not HIS fault! The home sperm test proved that! After years of us both believing deep down that is must be him. Im hoping there isnt a problem and just not done the deed at the right time. Because i never got pregnant in The 1st couple of years i lost my sex drive. I was desperate for a baby, so in the past 7 or so years we only had sex once or twice a month. So very possible to miss that fertile window! I do hope we are blessed. Im desperate to be a mum and imy would be such a good dad. Cd4 here we come. Xx

Aww Diane babe :hugs: I am sure you can have kids. I bet you aren't getting it in the right time frame. Its such a small window. I mean DH and I have sex pretty much everyday and we got pregnant and lost it. But I still don't know when I O..The only way I had Saben was getting on the bill for two months to regulate my cycle and as soon as I got off .. getting pregnant. So I guess I always have had something wrong.

So what I am saying in my babble ..is we have a small time frame .. and we have to time it just right ... Its a lot of damn work, but I know you are meant to be a mom honey. It will happen :hugs: and :dust:

nope i didnt OV this month :( my progestone levels are too low but i got my 100mg clomid for march so St.paddys day BFP here i come! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"