Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww I didnt Ov either babe. Hugs. I think march and april are gonna be fab months for us girlies!

Hi ladies I read your alls post all the time just not much of a poster but I do have a question to ask if you guys dont mind I took a dollar store test tonight not even sure when the last trip to the bathroom was and i was currious and took it apart and there is the faintest of lines but I can deffiently see one other then haveing pain in my left ov area I dont really have symptoms that I can't expalin as af comeing on im do to start either today or the 25 as i usually have anywhere from a 28 day cycle to a 31 day has any of you ever experienced this and what would be the most sensitive test to take thanks so much

thanks maybe its just wishfull thinking and my biological clock ticking im 37 so who knows maybe im seeing things lol I sure do hope all you lovely ladies get those march BFP's Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Gah, i keep trying to post and they disapere.
Diane I know what you mean about not :sex: much and people keep telling me to wait. We have now boost this and when we have an egg to work with away we go lol.
What a pian Kayla No O this month but at least it looks like there are 3 of us in the where the hellis the egg race this month..
Ladies morth White lotiony stuff than I know what to do with what do we think this is? Can anyone remember being a teen and geting this? I think my body may have reverted to its premenstrul exsistence as far as egg factory is concerned

momma of 3, i know that your not supposed to take the test apart. The line must be visable from normal visualisation to be a bfp! But i wish u all the luck. It may be the start of a bfp tho? I hope so. Some people say the dollor store ones are good. Good luck x

thanks shannon x
And jo, where in your cycle are you? Are u pre o? Could it possibly be thrush? X
And kayla, nice to see u back x

well i just glanced at the test didnt really look as wasnt expecting anything then seen it when i turned it to the side to take it apart its more visable now that it has set a bit I really didnt even wait the three min now im kicking myself im terrible at not following directions i really dont have any symptoms with my last pregnancy I had them all my head has started hurting and thats always a sign the witch is on her way Thanks ladies I really envy the friendship you all have your a very lovely bunch of ladies I really enjoy seeing what new things you have to say and the TMI medals gave me the best laugh I have had in ages

Mommaof3.. I took my tests apart for my bfp. I would use an FRER I heard those are the most sensitive, but I also heard that dollar store ones are 20 miu

GL.

I think this one said 25 or something like that im just gonna throw it out so ill stop looking at it my DH doesnt see it so now im just thinking ive lost it ill retest with another in the morning and see what happens and have DH stop and get an frer on his way home we have so much snow I cant get out or id go get one now just to stop the wondering lol how long are you suppose to wait to take another one can you just do it when you have to go again or is there a certain time frame

I'm not having one Diane. The thyroxine may start my periods & ovulation back up. Doctor thinks the thyroid maybe the problem am going to call and check I am on the right route thursday when I finish my nights.
Thrush I know syptoms involve itching, how much? I'm wearing tights this doesnt help the situation especially as I maybe slightly to big for my skirt eek

I think you might now if you have thrush .. if it irriatates you more..
the meds will kick in your thyroids and then your hormones..

Mommaof3 test with first morning urine.

SHall I start a FF ticker see how long it takes lol from the last depot??? or just from the thyroid pills ? I need a decent tickernot just 1 that laughs at me

Ill wait and do that but i kinda have the feeling with the way my head feels that the ugly witch is on her way thank you all for the advice Ill let you guys know what happens in the am you all have a nice evening and thanks again

The real irritations is the er dampnes and the need to pee so often but that is proably just me.I drank nothing yesterday so am now making up for it

If its cottage chessy like.. then I would get checked..

mommaof3 good luck

Nope I don't think so just making a damn mess. It's very remincent of my teenage years I'm fairly sure I didn't go nearly 8 years with thrush or an infection it is just probably what I am like when I have hormones floating around the system it's just hit my CM first lol. Gross tho. More of a smell nothing disgusting just more of a natural smell which I hate but will cope with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back