Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
momma of3 u r more than welcome to be part of our beautiful friendship :hugs: everyone is welcome here! That may well have been a bfp then! Fmu will defo give your accurate result! Very good luck babe. I hope u get it! U may be a mamma of 4 lol xx
Jo, im not so sure about thrush to be honest, dont think ive ever had it! So it could juSt be normal. But remember what is normal for one is not normal for another. Hope its normal for u. Shanny, ur boys name is lovely, very unusual!
Good night girls, im tired. Looking forward to my first basal thermometer reading in the morning! .2 decimal places, yipee xxxxxx lUv you all :hugs: x

I'v had it for ages just this is not the same this has life to it lol

it has life to it? If its got legs and walking u must get it checked! Lmao! Haha
Shanny, am sure u will have lovely unusual asian names for your gorgeous tanned skinned babies! Gdnite babe x

well I couldnt wait and took another DS test got another very faint line but DH seen it without takeing it apart its there just faint so now I'm kinda excited just not wanting to get my hopes up if it is a postive test it would have to be very early on I really wish I could get a good picture of it so you ladies could see what you think maybe the one in the am will be a little darker Thanks for the welcome maybe I can do more posting and not just reading I've followed most of you ladies from the previous thread you were on and Im not sure there is really anything to this but when I was trying the last time at 34 my obgyn had me start geritol and either whole fat yogurt or ice cream and TMI here but sex from behind gets the swimmers in a better position it worked I was preggers the next month

Here we go one wonkly FF ticker I don't think it likes me much

Fudge where did it go?

Ruddy thing but there it is I can't get it to shift to the 100 and something day at leats it should be

It doesnt like your ticker..probably cause you need to add information:) Cant wait to see it.

Mommaof 3 congrats

I have seen it it's like over 180days now I can't log back in now maybe it wants to know when we :sex:

Its got stuffin for today. I now can'tlog back in I'v forgotten my details and it won't email me

well ive tried my best to get a picture but I cant figure out how to get the flash off its a new camera my DH got me for christmas and I havent got it all figured out yet maybe I can get one in the am to see what you ladies think good luck getting your ticker to work have a nice night baby dust to all

night I have 1 i should be able to work a second

this makes me wonder...
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/281362-lost-my-baby-one-week-old-can-anyone-help.html

Im lost Jo. Argh you know what this board is making me mad... It didnt post what I typed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back