Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright either I didnt post or it didnt post..

I cant wait to see your temp.

Night jo.

Hey loves,

Jeez I'm tired..it's 7 am, and I'm up to get DD up and out for school.

Jo, sucks that you're having FF problems! Hopefully you get it figured out soon, cuz it's a great program. I'm still temp'ing..I can't stop lol. Temp is the highest today, so it makes me feel better about things.

It says I haven't updated andI had so I now have my frog

She's 10 years old...huge gap between her and the new one! But that's ok. :D

That will be good she will help out and the arguments will be less. I don't plan on going back on BC so ours will be close together if allgoes to plan. The Teenage years I dread

Oh I know! She'll be a huge help..she loves babies so much. Has always been very mature for her age and great with kids.

She's totally a pre-teen already..she has her dramatic days. I can't handle them lol.

lol your going to have a teen and a todler lol!
My broter in law is 14 so it's the only age group I know. Have done some shifts at a nursery and loved the todlers so the 2 worst age groups are my favorite so having a house though scary will be fun. Lots of noise. Does she know about your bean yet?

lol I do love the toddler stage myself! I used to work nursery and labor and delivery..absolutely loved it. That got me into thinking I wanna be a midwife now.

Noo staring at that all day I couldn't do it. the Babies yes screaming women nooooooo. My clients are so much easier. Imightsee about maye working in a nursery when I have kids work where they go would be sooo easy

lol I love it! I never got tired of the birthing experience..even c-sections were so fun.

Well DD is off to school..and DH is still sleeping, so I'm gonna go curl up next to him :D Will talk to you later! :hugs: :dust:

thats very artistic shan! Ur ex hubby must be very amicable. Thats great! Went and got my fertility thermometer and it comes with a fertility diary from boots. £12.99! Thats about $25.00 i think! Pretty expensive i think, but will keep me religiously temping this month. Im gonna do My best to get that egg! Dam it! I AM gonna get it! Lol, feel the pma ladies, onto cd4 tomorrow so should fly in till ov time!
Ness babe, i know u wanna do the deed twice a day for better chances but ive heard that one a day or every second day is best to give the spermies a better chance to build up. Quality not quantity. Is this right though? Anyone know?

thanks jellie!

I'm hoping I can get the OH to calm himself before the weekend to build up some quality sperm! Think we'll miss Friday, :sex: Saturday, Sunday and Monday as those will be my most fertile days !

well I took another test this am very faint but still a line I really thought it would be darker with FMU so dh is going to pick up another test today hopefully he gets the frer test and since my af is different from month to month its hard to tell by symptoms so far only thing I have had is a headache last night but that is an af sign for me so are the sore BB's Ive had no cramping just some mild ov pain and I had some bleeding when I brushed my teeth last night and again this am. I love you ticker molly I adore frogs nessicle good luck with your :sex: this weekend truck loads of baby dust to you and Shannon I think you will get very good results with the accupuncture (sp) I was wanting to try it for my fibro pain but have neglected looking into it I have refused to take lyrica and untill I try it my DR. has decided he wont see me I dont think he understands just how stubborn I can be even with all the pain

Hey girlies, How are you? I am tired, but have to get ready for a parent teacher conference...the teacher doesnt like my son and it shows in report card. DH is coming with me. I am going to watch him do all the talking lol. When it comes to education he gets pissed. All of our kids are above and its frustrating to watch in the public school system. We have already decided our own little bambino wont be in the public school system. Anyways I think I had EWCM yesterday. DH and I agree its not the :sperm: :haha: My breasts have been hurting on and off and pains all up and down my right side..so I am not sure.. we will see.

Mommaof3.Oh you have fibro too? I have had it for 7 years. Find a doctor that does Bowen therapy. its amazing for me! I am hoping the accupuncture helps as well. Try a different test. You may get a darker line.

hi shannon babes!! Ooh ewcm and sore boobies hey?! sounding good for you honey!!

i know what you mean about public schools - once one teacher takes a dislike to a student they make it known - a-holes!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"