Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning ladies... More nights of baby dreams weird huh... its more frequent too??

I got my bill from the hospital yesterday :cry: seen the diagnosis preg/uterus scan my heart sank, going to get a copy of the report today or try to... I just don't know why I keep having baby dreams?? I feel like I'm losing my mind... :(

Brandy I wish we ALL could be there with you... We'll always be here :)

I've a good feeling for us girls! springtime is here soon and that will be our bfp's!!

We'll be with you soon Brandy :hugs:

Morning ladies... More nights of baby dreams weird huh... its more frequent too??

I got my bill from the hospital yesterday :cry: seen the diagnosis preg/uterus scan my heart sank, going to get a copy of the report today or try to... I just don't know why I keep having baby dreams?? I feel like I'm losing my mind... :(

:hugs: xxx

Thanks Nessicle... I know your deffo gonna get the BFP this month... Now the wait begins.... Can't wait to hear the good news!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Spring babies FX'D... ;)

Aww thanks Brandy... How are you doing today? :hugs: Ya know after reading your symptoms I experienced pretty much the same as well at one time... I had sex on Saturday and I bled a tad after sex? weird? I tell ya, my body likes to play games with Me... GRRRR

Aww thanks Brandy... How are you doing today? :hugs: Ya know after reading your symptoms I experienced pretty much the same as well at one time... I had sex on Saturday and I bled a tad after sex? weird? I tell ya, my body likes to play games with Me... GRRRR

Have you ever bled after sex before? I hadn't except that one time after O..and then twice in the tww..it was definitely new for me. Now I'm too nervous to do it again lol..

hey kim girlie. :hugs: babe. I know how you feel. I've been taking hpt all bfn. But the symptoms are coming back.

bbiab parent teacher conf.

Thanks Nessicle... I know your deffo gonna get the BFP this month... Now the wait begins.... Can't wait to hear the good news!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Spring babies FX'D... ;)

aww thanks honey I'm optimistic but I don't want to get too excited that it might happen just in case it doesnt :)

Perhaps these dreams are a sign your bfp is on its way honey xxx

Have you ever bled after sex before? I hadn't except that one time after O..and then twice in the tww..it was definitely new for me. Now I'm too nervous to do it again lol..

No never "scratching head".... Not sure what is going on with my body these days... I knew it would be harder to get pregnant when older but Geez.... weird things going on and I'm not going to take another test because I know it will be negative... Not sure what is going on... Sighhh :(

Spring babies FX'D... ;)

aww thanks honey I'm optimistic but I don't want to get too excited that it might happen just in case it doesnt :)

Perhaps these dreams are a sign your bfp is on its way honey xxx

Maybe it is.... just need the other half to make it happen... hehehe

You are very determined and I know its coming, I see a surprise coming.... :)

hey kim girlie. :hugs: babe. I know how you feel. I've been taking hpt all bfn. But the symptoms are coming back.

bbiab parent teacher conf.

Thats the reason I don't want to take another test... Just gonna wait things out. I'm just focusing on losing weight right now and getting my state of mind better.. hehe... Maybe I should go get a exam just to confirm...
there is weird things that been happening ever since and its way TMI....
I'd win the gold and then some... hehehe

hey guys may i come back please? had early scan today, not the best day. found out babba #5 has went to join the other 4.

so back to the bedroom we go! any you ladies in the 2ww yet?
lots o love xxxxxxxxxx

hey guys may i come back please? had early scan today, not the best day. found out babba #5 has went to join the other 4.

so back to the bedroom we go! any you ladies in the 2ww yet?
lots o love xxxxxxxxxx

Aww sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear... :hugs:

Your welcome here anytime hun, We are here for You... :)

I could've sworn I wasn't pregnant too..you never know!

Well after that rough exam from the Dr at the ER I doubt I am... He was horrible... I'm gonna go pick up the scan and see what it says... I think I need to go get a check up and see what is going on... my nips have stayed dark, with the other lady parts as well... Its weird??

Gotta go do the dinner thing before I starve to death..Lots of love to all you ladies! Will be back on soon, I'm sure xo

Bye Brandy... Have a Great Nite... Get some rest and relax... everything will be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back