Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah the principal said if his reading level was high they would put him in advanced reading, but I guess not! He is almost a 3rd grade reader. He is in 1st grade!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I O'd yesterday or I am going to O.

well the o'ing sounds really good hun, get :sex: lady!!

if teachers over there are anything like over here, all their time goes on the naughty kids!

they are not focused on anything lol. Saben has a kid in his class that talks about weiners and a girl kissing his weiner. My son now calls it a weiner! I have never ever thought he would talk like that ..

Oh lol we have been busy, I have a machine here , lol.

he he me too at the moment - Mark can't get enough of me!! I'm shattered! lol

sticky cm today and temp drop so gearing up for the big 'o'!!

lol Sounds like you all are busy catching eggies! Ness, that sounds like a good plan..rather than twice a day, once a day during your fertile few days! I was sure I was out this month cuz we only BD'd 3 times the whole fertile window. Good luck hun! Always rooting for ya xo

Shannon, hope this is your O finally!

Jellie, love the PMA!!!! :D :D :D

momma, welcome, I haven't talked to you yet, I don't think. A faint line is a line, as you know! So congrats hun. When are you going to have a blood test?

My drive is insane, yet I'm scared to BD lol....*sigh*

Having a rough day today, I think.

Lady just have :sex: its okay! lol.

I ve got to shower to go argue with the teacher lol

GL with dealing with public school system teachers! I know how rough it can be sometimes..

Yeah, I know it's probably safe...my mood is just shot right now lol. Maybe it will pick up later.

lol Sounds like you all are busy catching eggies! Ness, that sounds like a good plan..rather than twice a day, once a day during your fertile few days! I was sure I was out this month cuz we only BD'd 3 times the whole fertile window. Good luck hun! Always rooting for ya xo

Shannon, hope this is your O finally!

Jellie, love the PMA!!!! :D :D :D

momma, welcome, I haven't talked to you yet, I don't think. A faint line is a line, as you know! So congrats hun. When are you going to have a blood test?

Thanks m'darling!! Just goes to show hey how important that fertile window is!

the day I get my positive opk we'll have sex once a day - he defo needs to replenish his stock on Friday night so got some good fighting sperm on Saturday and Sunday! :D Weekend is a good time to ov as I get saucy in the afternoons so it's a good time for us he he!

what were your symptoms Brandy?

xx

GL with dealing with public school system teachers! I know how rough it can be sometimes..

Yeah, I know it's probably safe...my mood is just shot right now lol. Maybe it will pick up later.

aww darling you need a good :sex: to pick you up :flower:

lol That I do, I think! I dunno, I'm feeling so very nervous today. Was having some bad cramps. I just don't wanna lose beanie :(

My symptoms, I kept track of so I'll copy n paste if you'd like. It's kinda long lol!

Here ya go!

Ovulation - spotting after BD. cramps and diarrhea.
1 DPO - temp spike. Woke with sore throat and stuffy nose. Rash-type breakout on face..grr!
2 DPO - temp still rising. Very sore throat/nose. Slight brown spotting. CM changed to creamy. Slight cramps and increased appetite (normal for me after O)
3 DPO - Very scant cm..sticky. Cramps/headache.
4 DPO - Throat still slightly sore..nose slightly stuffy. Dull cramping, so light that I think I'm imagining it. Major headache. Feeling negative about this cycle..
5 DPO - Yellow-tinged creamy cm..still not a lot like everyone mentions though. Had a dream about cheese fries and HAVE to make them. Starting to have jaw pain/tooth pain on one side. ??? A bit gassy. Breasts just starting to feel a little sore..which is normal for me, only it's a tiny bit early for this.
6 DPO - Still gassy..hungry. Annoyed and feeling like this isn't gonna be our month again. Sigh.
7 DPO - Temp dip today. Cold seems to be coming back..feel stuffy and can hear it in my voice. Kinda tired..very hungry. Increased sex drive and sore ish boobs still. Nothing out of ordinary though.
8 DPO - Temp stayed the same..kinda low ish. Disappointed cuz I want it to be a ID! Left boob is really sore...the bumps in the road killed me. Im a little excited! No food tastes good. Headache and toothache are killing me. Refuse to take anything for it though, just in case! Constipated. Are my nipples larger? Hmm. Now I'm really grasping.
9 DPO - Temp went back up a little...didn't sleep well cuz the toothache. Had a bad stomachache like with diarrhea but was constipated. Big cramps :( Left boob still very sore under armpit. Felt a little nauseated this morning before I ate something. Am I imagining it?? Spotting after BD tonight. Never happened before..other than the once at ovulation.
10 DPO - BAD toothache/headache. Both boobs a bit sore, not crazy but enough to tell.
11 DPO - Scant cm..some creamy. Boobs not as sore. Definitely am not pregnant. Spotting after BD again. AF starting?
12 DPO - Temp drop. Feeling pissed off at the world. Hate everyone and everything GRR GRR. Am I peeing more? Tooth pain is gone. Bought a couple tests, just because I'm an addict and couldn't wait any longer. Took one in the evening.. BFP??!! OMG. Faint but there..hyperventilation and tears.
13 DPO - FMU - another BFP! Woke DH up at 8 am to take me to do a blood test. Few hrs later, confirmed. HcG 146!

I'll have to read that long list later lol.

when I was preggo I wanted :sex: a lot but didn't get it :cry: guess I don't have to worry bout that anymore.

that would be awesome ness...
:dust: :dust: to us all.

Brill Brandy thank you for posting that! I know everyone is different when it comes to pregnancy but still helpful to have symptoms to look at from an actual pregnant lady he he!

Defo tons of dust to us Shannon! Then we can go join Brandy on first tri he he!

DH looked at the test as I was shaking and showed him..he said "what's that mean?" lol..I told him it's a positive..he smiled huge and said "that's beautiful"...Makes me tear up just remembering. :D

aww that gave me goosebumps.

first trimester sounds good to me..here I come.

yes!!! I don't feel comfy over there just yet..I need you guys to be there xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back