Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im haveing a terrible round of morning sickness it just hit me out of the blue this afternoon ive tried crackers any other ideas what might help my belly is gurgling so bad and loud that my friend heard it over the phone lol

Brandy, you have me cracking up girl! LOL All I can say is enjoy the eating while you can b/c if the sickness hits you like it has me...you will NOT feel like pigging out. As for BDing, I'm still waiting for that urge to come back. I feel horrible b/c I used my poor DH like a slave while TTC and now that is the absolute last thing on my mind. Poor thing. LOL

Brandy, you have me cracking up girl! LOL All I can say is enjoy the eating while you can b/c if the sickness hits you like it has me...you will NOT feel like pigging out. As for BDing, I'm still waiting for that urge to come back. I feel horrible b/c I used my poor DH like a slave while TTC and now that is the absolute last thing on my mind. Poor thing. LOL

lol Yikes. Yeah, I have a feeling I will get MS this time around...never had it with DD but have already felt the beginning twinges of it every now n then.

So I struck out :( lol....DH had to get back to work. Oh well....Maybe tomorrow night! This is the first time feeling so crazy about it ..wowzers.

I am just like you. I can remember getting sick at night a few times with my DD but this bean has had me sick every evening/night for weeks. I am just hoping that it will go away when I hit my 10 week mark. I think it is already getting a little better but I have been living on soup for about 2 weeks. LOL One problem I found with BDing within the first few weeks was I had a lot of pain so then I was scared to try again. Not sure what was up with that...???

I always sleep the best after an acupuncture treatment. It is the only thing that helps my insomnia.

I am just like you. I can remember getting sick at night a few times with my DD but this bean has had me sick every evening/night for weeks. I am just hoping that it will go away when I hit my 10 week mark. I think it is already getting a little better but I have been living on soup for about 2 weeks. LOL One problem I found with BDing within the first few weeks was I had a lot of pain so then I was scared to try again. Not sure what was up with that...???

It doesn't hurt for me..in fact it feels SO amazing LOL...but I had spotting the last time we did it..so now I'm scared to do it again.

yah I felt tired right after. I think I need to schedule it so do I can make sure I have a nap

Right wellthelady in thepharmacy at tesco gave methis look like is was bonkers. She had the bloody this hidden away. I got packsof 2 of course so first one was a first responce. Knockknock no reponce. (lol bad joke) I willnow slog it out until the middle of the night here so atleast 5 hours try not to pee and do a clear blue then it will all have to wait until I get up tomorrow afternoon.

Oh bloody hell I just looked the First responce carcass and am sure I can see some thing. I have lines infront of my eyes now

I'm at work sosneaking around the place with stuf shoved up my sleeve is just weird. Just been givenmy april shifts tooo. So now generally a bit potty.

crappy schedule?

I know its hard to breathe hon.. Im having a hard time myself...especially having cold for like 5 days now. lol

Breathing ladies. my bosshas scheduledme around OH so lots of long days but lost of days off

That is totally understandable. When I finally got brave enough to try again it was great and I haven't had any bleeding at all. I think my problem lately is just feeling so crappy and tired in the evenings. After working all day all I can think about is sleeping. I really do feel bad for my DH b/c I'm sure he feels so neglected and he is so wonderful to me and spoils me endlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back