Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like everyone passed out! Morning ladies. Shannon, hope it's a BFP finally!

Haven't caught up yet..but welcome Shey! :D

The nausea is still sitting at the back of my throat today. Gonna be a long day lol.

Callie thank you.

How are you feeling?

I am doing well. I feel pretty much normal. I am trying to hold off as long as I can to test. When I do test, I want to make sure that there is no doubt.

Digis are the way to go. Go get some and POAS!!!! :haha: Then you won't have to hurt your eyes anymore. I hope you get your :bfp::hugs:

Looks like everyone passed out! Morning ladies. Shannon, hope it's a BFP finally!

Haven't caught up yet..but welcome Shey! :D

The nausea is still sitting at the back of my throat today. Gonna be a long day lol.

Good morning/good night for me though:hugs::haha:

Hehe, Good night! :hugs:

GL when you test, Callie!!!!!

I wanna still POAS so freakin bad..just to see if the line is darker now. I know it *should* be, but seeing is believing. Wonder if I can talk DH into buying some. Hmm.

Back to bed for me..DD is off to school and I fee icky. It's wonderful tho!!

Hey almost 400 pages for us!

Thank you!!! I am holding out till wednesday I think. I would be poas'sing all the time if I got a positive. I will test with a digi forst and if I get a bfp, I will test with a pink dye test, just because I want to see the lines..lol

lmao. Ness. When are they doing it?

ha ha this afternoon at 2pm uk time eek!! Just got a sneak preview from my boss it's fine! Just have to go in and discuss it and hopefully I'll get another payrise in before I get preggo lol

morning all!!

Hope everyone is ok today?

Sorry I wasnt on last night - had an awful night trapped one of the kittens legs in the front door by accident and I was relly upset cos he was in so much pain and limping around on three legs :cry:

it swelled up really badly -I'm an awful mommy!!

He seems ok this morning, his back left paw is still swollen though not as much as last night and he's using his leg now and is jumping around. Going to see how he goes over the weekend but he might need an xray just to see if there is a break or anything! my poor baby Ambrose xx

Awww poor kitty! Those things happen though..don't be too hard on yourself :hugs: Of course you didn't mean to xo

I'm stuck at home dealing with waves of nausea lol. It's ok tho :D

I wasn't on much yesterday either, was busy with builders then sick in the evening. Seems like that's gonna be my "morning sickness" time window.

Brandy eugh MSin the eveing.

Ness reviews are horrible but essential I know.

Sorry skipped off to bed. :sex: was required.

Now ladies for girl with all :bfn:'s I have a pretty good symtom list how is beyond me:
- Tugging poking in vagina some in lower abdomin.
- boobs feel more and look huge to me. (they frequently take me by suprise)
- Sex just doesn't feel necersery
- Gagging for loo but not passining alot
- Slight constipation
- there is something fuller about my hair.
- woke up after 6 hours sleepraring to go.
- one possible positive HPT 2 days ago
- oh bleeding gums
- stuffy nose
- andwhen i get goingburp/hiccups

Hmmmwhere did they come from? I think somearevery normal for me only just noticed themall together tho

the signs look fab for you Jo have you tested again today with FMU?

Jo those symptoms look great
Brandy thats when it hits me also starts around 5pm and last till 9pm or so
Shannon what time do you plan to test today lol
callie you are so very patient cant wait till you test
Welocme Shey hope thats right im terrible with names
Vanessa good luck today Im sure you will get your pay raise

Good morning ladies

I was so mad at my Dh this am wouldnt even tell him goodbye now I feel bad that I didnt I dreamed lastnight I'm not even sure where we were it wasnt our home in the dream but anyway this lady showed up claiming to be his wife showed me papers and everything in my dream he was trying to explain they were young and what have you it was so real it had me very upset with him when I got him up for work so I wasnt very nice to him the only good part about the dream is the first wife was very UGLY I really should call him and appologise but Im still kinda mad I know CRAZY but it seemed so real

jo. Those sound like signs.

another faint line.

Yeah Shannon maybe you will get that strong line tomorrow I forgot who told you that you would get good news on Saturday Im so excited a line is a line is a line lol and you have gotten more then one WOOOHOOO:happydance:

My BB's are hurting so bad I'm not complaing but OH MY the little stabs of pain is getting pretty bad

Yikes! I never had the stabbing pains (yet probably lol) but did have the super heaviness and aching. They are feeling better now though. Hope that's ok *worried*

no he said wait 4 or 5 days and take another. I said the hell with that I'm getting a digi ..to his response he said you are crazy. All you girls are..name works well. Lmao. He did see this line. Got my pee on counter. Going to get another test. These lines are blue

Brandy Im sure its ok everyone is different I know about the worry though I have a headache and thats usually and AF sign so has me a tad worried but im sure we are both fine

Shannon is it ok for me to be mad at your hubby today to lol

Considering the cost. waiting for bloods yes POAS to your hearts content.
I fell liek i have a stitch this is deffinatly unfair.if it's the :witch: would she please move her butt.
Jeez anyone want to be annoyed he isdemanding tea from the bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"