Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo your Hubby is wanting you to bring him tea in the bath I think Ill be mad at him today also would anyone else like to add there hubby to my growing list

ha ha ha Nicole - my OH has only called me once today and usually calls me 3 times by now - you can be mad at him too grr!!

OMG shannon get a digital taken I wouldnt be able to wait!

He has been added to the list vanessa but only if you have no :sex: planned for today lol

Ness best uk early test brand? i know i am nuts. FRER said nopewith FMU I just don't want to believe it.
OH is out oh bath with histea but we are going out later

My DS has no school we had a wind storm with a few pine needles and branches on the ground. Argh

I dont like FRER.

Someone said tesco a while back Jo. Dont quote me on it though.

jo. Those sound like signs.

another faint line.

Yeah Shannon maybe you will get that strong line tomorrow I forgot who told you that you would get good news on Saturday Im so excited a line is a line is a line lol and you have gotten more then one WOOOHOOO:happydance:

My sister. I am getting a digi.

Add My DH to the list for picking on me about wanting to not dump my pee. :haha: He told me I should put it in my pocketbook.

OMG shannon get a digital taken I wouldnt be able to wait![/QUOTE]

I really hope thats where she has ran off to and not off giving her hubby a butt chewing for not letting her go get a blood test I really dont think he understands I cant wait 4 or 5 day to find out if she is pregnant or not

OMG shannon get a digital taken I wouldnt be able to wait!

I really hope thats where she has ran off to and not off giving her hubby a butt chewing for not letting her go get a blood test I really dont think he understands I cant wait 4 or 5 day to find out if she is pregnant or not[/QUOTE]

No he doesnt! I am going to shower and get a pink line test. I have my pee under the sink:haha:

Anyone thirsty a lot! I am ,..

I just thought of something and I'm telling you ladies well ahead of time I will not have the pateince to wait when each of you are in labor so could you please appoint someone ahead of time to update us at least hourly on the half hour would be better though lol and I am asking nicely

Damn yes OH will have hislaptop playing his fav computer game so can update for me.
Just updated my tempreture etc.
It's looking like yours shannon.
I'v been thirsty but as i have beentrying tohold pee stopped drinking now i'm pouring it in to get rid of the constipation. Eugh that is soo not me

Brandy they will plan my csection a week before my due date I'm thinking it will be Nov. 1st last af was Jan 25th I plan on takeing my laptop to the hospital with me to get updates if you happen to go into labor early and I am willing to give each of you ladies my cell phone number since that would be the fastest way for me to get updates and those lovely first pictures any time of the night or day is fine lol

Shannon and Jo i know your going to get a BFP also so you would be due around the time me and Brandy are and with Diane and Vanessa getting ready to O and Callie testing soon this could all get very confuseing so I'm thinking we all need code names lol

ha ha thanks Nicole - don't worry OH has lots of :sex: planned for me this weekend :D

we can all be bump buddies!! if we all get bfp's we'll all be in first tri together!!

Jo - Superdrug are good - they're 10miu apparently I read FRER are 12.5miu or 15miu i can't remember which. Plus superdrug are bogof's as well!

:hissy:Nooooooooooooo
I cannot have a baby between the 28th oct and 5 nov they areour birthdays. we would have to save all year Right lets hope its just the :witch: finally visiting me and I can get my :bfp: in a couple of months.

We have already arguedover hospitals. asi plan to work til i pop I want thehospital near work. OH wants theone near home. though both can be accessed in under 20 minutes 10 if you floor it lol.

well this baby will be here the end of OCT my birthday is nov26 my sons nov 28th dh dec 8th then you have christmas my mom and step daughter they are on Jan 31st my oldest son is feb2nd my daughter feb24th and thats just the imediate family seems most of our family has winter birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"