Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.godif i am we will just have family holidays as presents.

well Im sure Kayla will be in the running next month also so this could be a very busy winter code names seem the best way to go lol Im gonna run and get my house cleaned up Shannon please go get a pink test before hubby throws your pee stash out lol BBIAB

can we add ex husbands to the list? If so put mine on a permanent add lol

Ok, so we're all mad at the men today..I'm totally in! lol

Shannon, I'm so excited for you to test again. I trust the pink lines way more than the blue..Fx'd infinitely for you, of course :D

Jo, you too..fx'd bigtime.

Nicole lol, will try to update you! This baby is due Nov 1st, but will prob be here before that..My DD was due June 20th and had her on the 12th.

I just had cookies and milk and totally regretting it now. UGH

Shannon, I'm so excited for you to test again. I trust the pink lines way more than the blue..Fx'd infinitely for you, of course :D

Nicole lol, will try to update you! This baby is due Nov 1st, but will prob be here before that..My DD was due June 20th and had her on the 12th.

I dont trust any lol

slow down on the eating.

well Im sure Kayla will be in the running next month also so this could be a very busy winter code names seem the best way to go lol Im gonna run and get my house cleaned up Shannon please go get a pink test before hubby throws your pee stash out lol BBIAB

lol at 10 am I will run out and you will all know by 10:30:haha::cry::baby: :wacko:

I wanted a homebirth but couldn't cause I have a heart murmur. So I had my son at the hospital. I ended up having a c-section. but that was almost 2 yrs ago.

I dont trust any lol

slow down on the eating.

I've slowed way way down already :( Only had some toast this morning...was doing some housework and I got SUPER hungry. It's 4:30, so had some cookies n milk cuz it sounded good. Yuck. lol

I wanted a homebirth but couldn't cause I have a heart murmur. So I had my son at the hospital. I ended up having a c-section. but that was almost 2 yrs ago.

I refused a c-section pushed for 4 long long super long hours lol

I dont trust any lol

slow down on the eating.

I've slowed way way down already :( Only had some toast this morning...was doing some housework and I got SUPER hungry. It's 4:30, so had some cookies n milk cuz it sounded good. Yuck. lol

Milk..is yuck lol especially in heat.. Housework.. I should do that lol.

Im super hungry all the time now:haha::wacko:

I refused a c-section pushed for 4 long long super long hours lol

damn. Well for me I wasn't dilating. they induced me and i still stayed at 3cm and his head was too big to fit through my small pelvic area so that's why i had the c-section.

goodmorning/afternoon ladies! Shannon, when will we knw uk time? Lol. Fxd babe.
Nicole, i think u shud phne hubs and say sorry! It was kinda mean but i totally understand it cos ive had dreams of hubby cheating etc and been in a bad mood all day punishing him for it!
How do they put up with us? Ness, have u ovd yet? Are u ready for the bding marathon at the weekend! We are all rooting for u! And jo, u sound pg too! Asdas own make tests are 15mui and are less than four quid a pack of 2! Go get em! Have just finished crying at the winter olympic skating. So happy for the canadian who got bronze. Her mum will be so proud xx

happy 400 pages ladies!! We can sure babble on lol.
Oh and ness, so sorry to hear bout poor ambrose! I hope its just swollen. Kittens seem very flexible! When my cat had her kittens and they where about 4 wks old i sat on the bed and hubby said stand up cos he heard something! Lifted up the duvet and there was a poor little black kitten choking! Talk about feeling guilty! He was fine though after a few mins. If hubby wasnt there i wud have killed him!

Xxx

morning shey! And hurry up shan! Grrr how can u keep us waiting so long??? Oh, drive carefully tho babe xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"