Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yay shannon. lol! woot woot next sunday is my day to ttc Im so excited!

lmao girls.. DH is selling a foosball table and helping load then I am going. cant take DS he is having a 7 yr old emotional day lol

:wohoo: 400 pages!

tell him to hurry his ass up n load that table, then HE can give u the money for the tests! Xx

Morning ladies... OMG I have read like 15 pages ... lol Its been super crazy around here.... I here someone got a :happydance: Great news Mommaof3.... :hugs: I love ur pup... sooo cute.... I'm holding out for a smashed faced one... hehehe OHH and October is a good month.... Another Libra will be born.... Yay... and yeah my X's birthday is on Oct. 5th.... hehehe

Brandy hope the nausea is better :) Remember to relax and take it easy this week...

Shannon, I did officially go cross eyed... I did see a faint line too... Ur on your way to a BFP!! Finally, its been a long hard road, but its paying off now... all the Bd'ing did the trick... lol
:dust: :dust: :dust:
Congrats... now test with FMU "fresh" FMU in a day or two... I want to see a blinger of 2 lines... Yay...

Diane your cracking me up, moldy... errr Time for some fresh ones.... your on your way :)
and the red hair is a sign of luck and prosperity.. ;) my friend told me that I was gonna have a red head baby hehehe.... Your gonna be a Great mommy... :hugs:
Nessicle, sorry to hear about the kitty, accidents happen... I KNOW what your doing this weekend... hehehe Get the eggy girlie....

Jo, I had that nudgy feeling when I was pregnant, I'm telling you with all the signs and symptoms you are... Can't wait to hear the good news, sorry to hear about the dodgy other test... Its coming hun.... Hang in there :)
Calliebaby... OMG you have definately have more patience then I ever would... to hold off till Weds... your a trooper... Looks like where going to have alot of BFP's this month... Sooo excited for you all.... :happydance:

Welcome Shey, its crazy around here, symptom spotter haven... hehehe

Heck everyone is gonna be already pregnant and I'll still be tryin to work on it... Dammit, I wish Mr. Right shows up quick so I can start hehehe... I'll be shocked when I can finally post of my soon to be good news... I seen my psychic friend last night... The X is in alot of hot water... drinking and driving, court issues and big fines, loses job and he's gonna be knocking at my door... Pfft... See ya.... I'm not looking back... I feel more confident everyday... Neptune is gonna kick his arse for what he did to me... you'll see...

Sorry its so long, I had to tell everyone Hi... hehehe

hey rachel, gonna practice some babydancing @ the wkend and also got to go to the stables tomorrow. Might actually make a point of riding! Havent rode for months! My horse will feel the extra weight! Lmao xx

hi there girls ive been lurking aorund your post for a while now just reading all your storys and i must say some of you have been on a rollercoast of emtions, im now in the tww af is due some time next wk between the 2nd and the 6th march, ive been ttc since june 09 after comning off the depo injection me and dh want to add another baby to our family making us complete, i ha ve a dd whos 10 nrly 11 and he has a dd whos 10 and she lives with us full time after her mum walked out on her when she 18mths old, then we have a ds whos 3 from both of us, after coming off the depo my afs returned staright away and have been roughly every 25-28days, this is the first month i have been temping so im trying to get the hang of it, i was on the depo when i was 16 had it for 2 yrs and came off about 6mths before i had my daughter then went back on it again when she was born and was on it for nrly 6 yrs then fell pg after about 6mths again but mc then fell straight away with our son, with neither off them was i ttc so this time round its been very fustrating as im not getting much luck.

thanks donna

Kim did you see one on the FRER?

I am going nuts girls. this isnt fair.

hi kimmie
Glad to see your hanging around, soon we will all be congratulating u on ur bfp, u and richard! Glad ur ex has whats coming to him, how i so believe in karma! U are way too good for him! Better to be alone than with an ass like him, but i know u now have the strenght to kick him into touch when he comes knocking on ur door! U r no longer the doormat he thinks u are! U go girl! He wont realise just what he had till he knows hes lost it for good! I still see a march baby for you! I really feel thats when she will be born, yes, i see a girl. That would mean concieving in may or june? I hope that doesnt seem too far away. Itll be worth the wait to have ur daughter with the right man! Xx

welcome donna :hugs:
I really hope uve caught ur eggie this month and can complete your family. Sounds like ttc has started to make u crazy so u wil fit is very well round here xx

Dh says he can see a very faint line on the pink one except its not pink.

Guys that took flaming ages to read!!!
Yeah Shannon I def seen a line!
You can add mine to the list. I am no longer getting married in May:growlmad::nope:
Phoned my mother dearest to let her know the 'good' news and she went crazy becuase her an my dad are going on holiday in july so now Garry is refusing to marry me!! grrrr :growlmad: I now I have to wait till september. Wouldn't have minded if i hadn't got so excited!

Jo i am convinced you are pregnant!

Nessie I stand on my puppy all the time lol young animals tend to be sturdier than they look.

You guys are all gona get your :bfp: and ill be stuck in the ttc forum :(
xxxx

hi jellie thanks yeah it has made me crazy each month every time af arrives i get depressed about it and its the rest of the family that suffers, im so hoping and praying that this month we have caught the eggy, but my hopes are fading fast, its so fustrating trying every month and getting the same result :cry:

hi donna :wave:
you guys wrote another pag while i was doing last post lol
ibbiab need to go food shopping :cry:
xxxx

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4034/4389429483_76285bcf1a_b.jpg

all tests first one is from last night

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2782/4390196728_203fc5ae6b_b.jpg

inverted. I cant get a great invert lol

shannon :hugs:
Donna :hugs:
Kirstie :hugs:

Kirstie men can be so mean! Hope u sort someThing out!
Donna i feel ur pain babe, but hang in there, u will get ur bfp!
Shanny babe, did the line come up in the time frame? Can u post a photo? What test was it? Remember those digis are less sensitive too. Still have high hopes for you babe, luv ya x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"