Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow shannon, that was facinating if not a little too much for my little confused brain, but cud explain alot for u babe? Gives u something to work on? Can accupuncture cure it? X

hi ness and shaerichelle,
yeah shaerichelle it is busy wot with the girls and them being so close in age as well they are always arguing and thinking they are teenagers, we also have loads of animals that i have to tend to aswell so its never stopping for me,
ness i feel for you as ive got loads of friends on facebook that have just announced that they are pg and its like a big slap in the face and uyou say congratuations but you just wanna say bitch sorry about the language

yeah - even if you love the person and want to be happy it's like they already hve 2 kids I want one! To be fair only cycle 2 ttc for me so I can hardly moan!

My you ladies are a talkative bunch today lol Ill never catch up
Shannon you will get your BFP im convinced its still to early for a full blown line and I heard somewhere that the pink dye test dont give good results for everyone I myself am not a fan of the blue dye test they just never worked good for me tell your hubby that I SAID YOU NEED A BLOOD TEST ASAP

I had company and was just itching to get back here

Hello Donna sorry if I got your name wrong I just scanned the 100 or so pages you guys racked up while I was gone cant believe I missed the 400 mark

Hello everyone Kim, Diane, vanessa sorry if I missed anyone

Anyone have any ideas on wat to take for cramps and these are not monthly cycle cramps i took motrin and that didn't help

hi kimmie
Glad to see your hanging around, soon we will all be congratulating u on ur bfp, u and richard! Glad ur ex has whats coming to him, how i so believe in karma! U are way too good for him! Better to be alone than with an ass like him, but i know u now have the strenght to kick him into touch when he comes knocking on ur door! U r no longer the doormat he thinks u are! U go girl! He wont realise just what he had till he knows hes lost it for good! I still see a march baby for you! I really feel thats when she will be born, yes, i see a girl. That would mean concieving in may or june? I hope that doesnt seem too far away. Itll be worth the wait to have ur daughter with the right man! Xx

Ahhh I just got goosebumps reading this, your such an amazing and wonderful person Diane.. Your time is so close, I feel it... I wish the best for you :hugs:

Yeah he's a arse and definately don't deserve me, he's gonna be shocked when I tell him to leave or I'll have the cops take him away.. I'm done.. he's burned me too many times... I'm so excited for my future now... Gloria told me that same time... lol A girl... awww... that would be awesome... I'm hangin in there.... I just get so happy to hear good news of you ladies getting your BFP's I know mine will come in time too.... I feel like sometimes I'm talking to myself on here but you always have been there for support and I CANNOT Thank you enough... Your kind words and encouragement goes a long way... Good things will come to those who wait... :hugs:

and Karma... oh yeah its coming... Neptune is in full force... :thumbup:

Anyone have any ideas on wat to take for cramps and these are not monthly cycle cramps i took motrin and that didn't help

Hi I don't know wat motrin is as I'm from England but what about paracetamol??

hi jellie thanks yeah it has made me crazy each month every time af arrives i get depressed about it and its the rest of the family that suffers, im so hoping and praying that this month we have caught the eggy, but my hopes are fading fast, its so fustrating trying every month and getting the same result :cry:

Welcome aboard to the madness... lol I feel for you been there done that. Don't lose hope, your time will come... I know its frustrating but its gonna happen soon ;)

:dust:

wow donna it sounds really promising for u babe! Fxd!
And ness! You clean his bum?!? Lmao! do u put a nappy on him too? Lmao.
Yes just see how things go over the weekend. Fxd hes ok and him crying in pain doesnt disturb ur perfeCtly timed bding over the weekend! Fxd that eggy gets sperminated! Xx

aww kimmie babe, glad ur feeling better and have hope, thats all u need cos it IS gonna happen for you :hugs:
donna, could it be constipation cramps? Thats very common in early pg! If so extra fibre!
Shannon :hugs:

Seems like :hugs: is the only symbol ive learnt! X

I'm okay girls. Just depressed. Enjoying the pain in my uterus at the moment

why in the heck do pickles have to come in glass jar's why not cans or plastic containers something a little easier to open Ive spent the last 10 min trying to get the darn lid off and if I ever do they are going into something else besides this glass jar GRRRRRRR

ok girlies be back in a bit, off to make a chicken curry! They say the best way to a mans heart is thru his stomach and i need to get rid of those mouldy swimmers tonight lol.
Sometimes i think the best way to a mans
Heart is thru his stomach, but with a knife lol, kiddin of course. Chillies are an aphrodisiac so gauranteed a hot night lol x

why in the heck do pickles have to come in glass jar's why not cans or plastic containers something a little easier to open Ive spent the last 10 min trying to get the darn lid off and if I ever do they are going into something else besides this glass jar GRRRRRRR

YEP She's Definately Pregnant... hehehe

nicole, stab the metal lid with a sharp knife to release the air and it shud be easier to open! Wow, those cravings must be kicking in! Xx

ok girlies be back in a bit, off to make a chicken curry! They say the best way to a mans heart is thru his stomach and i need to get rid of those mouldy swimmers tonight lol.
Sometimes i think the best way to a mans
Heart is thru his stomach, but with a knife lol, kiddin of course. Chillies are an aphrodisiac so gauranteed a hot night lol x

MMMM I'm hungry now... lol Diane you crack me up mouldy swimmers... hehehe Yep a way to a mans heart is through his stomach alright..
So get cooking and get :sex: :sex: :sex: all nite.... catch the eggy... :)

Thanks again Diane... now add me to your friends hehehe.... I did that like a month ago... hehehe Luv ya babes... You Rawk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"