Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummy Diane chicken sounds very good I am doing my best to get hubby to take me to get some hot wings tonight Ive never had curry but it sounds really good

ok girlies be back in a bit, off to make a chicken curry! They say the best way to a mans heart is thru his stomach and i need to get rid of those mouldy swimmers tonight lol.
Sometimes i think the best way to a mans
Heart is thru his stomach, but with a knife lol, kiddin of course. Chillies are an aphrodisiac so gauranteed a hot night lol x

OMG LOL...

I am having chicken curry for lunch.

Have lots of :sex:

why in the heck do pickles have to come in glass jar's why not cans or plastic containers something a little easier to open Ive spent the last 10 min trying to get the darn lid off and if I ever do they are going into something else besides this glass jar GRRRRRRR

YEP She's Definately Pregnant... hehehe

Lol me and paisley eat bread and butter pickles all the time damn jar

MMMMM HOT WINGS are my Favorite.... Going to Hooters tonight.. Yummy I can't wait!

Well I've got to get busy, I'm going to my gf's for the weekend... Hope to hear some more good news... have a great weekend ladies.. :hugs:

aww kimmie babe, glad ur feeling better and have hope, thats all u need cos it IS gonna happen for you :hugs:
donna, could it be constipation cramps? Thats very common in early pg! If so extra fibre!
Shannon :hugs:

Seems like :hugs: is the only symbol ive learnt! X

: sex : :sex:
: rofl : :rofl:
: happydance : :happydance:
: wohoo : :wohoo:
: growlmad : :growlmad:
: nope : :nope:
: cry : :cry:
: haha : :haha:

half the time I am on my cell phone... lol

nicole I slam the jar on the counter

DH showed me how to pop the lid with a butter knife right on the side :haha:

well Id like to slam it all right i just gave up and ate some pineapple instead lol

well I have lost interest in the pickles seem the only thing that sounds good to me now is chicken curry and I have never even tasted it before but it seriously has my mouth watering guess I need to find a recipe for chicken curry

well I have lost interest in the pickles seem the only thing that sounds good to me now is chicken curry and I have never even tasted it before but it seriously has my mouth watering guess I need to find a recipe for chicken curry

Oh let me find you one. We cook it here all the time.. its easy:)

We do something like this..https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Chicken-Curry/Detail.aspx

and we use chicken thighs and take the skin off. We also cook rice to go with it and dice up tomato and put it in it after the chicken has cooked for a few minutes

Oh wow that does sound really good I think thats what we will have for dinner tomorrow night THANKS Shannon

Im gonna get off here for a few its Micky Mouse time and girls please try to not add another hundred pages while I'm gone lol bbiab

Chicken curry..I had that a couple nights ago.

No food sounds good to me, ughh. I'm SO thirsty tho, yet when I drink, I feel bloated and full and sick lol.

Shannon, did you test again? I've missed so much!

Hi to everyone! :D

hi brandy!
Shannon thanks so much for the new smilie codes i will be using them more often! Hehe. :sex: :rolf:
Nicole, u have NEVER had curry??? Omg! Didnt Think there was anyone who had never had it! I use a whole chopped up chicken skin off, the bone adds flavour so just watch out for the bones! Lol, or just add thighs as shannon says xx

oh and kim, sorry i havent accepted ur friend request, my mobile phone doesnt allow me to accept pending requests, sorry to anyone else who has tried adding me, once i get to a pc i will add u all

Diane xxx

I hadn't ever had curry until I met DH..he introduced me to the wonderful world of nummy curries!

There's a movie on tv right now..with a pregnant teenager..it made me cry.

hmmn need to practice with the smilies, at least i got the :sex: one now lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back