Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
brandy, the hormones make u all soppy. I dont need pg hormones to make me soppy, was nearly crying just watching the soaps last nite x

lol diane. :sex: one will be ur fav.

brandy you are thirsty too? I can't stop drinking water. There was no line I could see on the pink test. The dig gave me a damn error. The blue was a faint this am.

I currently feel exhausted nasueated and pain my uterus and back :cry:

He all I'm back.
Did yet another test and nothing.
Another friend just told me their pregnant I am actually going to cry.
Shopping was filled with babies.

BLOody Depo/thyroid!!!!!!!!!

I know we'r just into the second month but requiring medication topossibly concieve just makes me feel so down you ladies are allowed as many :bfp:'s as you like you understand. peoplein the real world just dnt want to hear your trying and that your body is not responding as it should.

Shannon have you sen the lastests twist on my chart?
Ness how did the review go?
Kirstie you ok?

Diane, yeah lol I wish we could put nappies on the kittens ha ha would stop them dragging shite through the house on my cream carpet lol!

Opks are getting darker and my nipples are very sore so ov is here yay!!

lol @ ness

Hugs to shannon and jo. Hold tight girls, ur time will come xx

I know we'r just into the second month but requiring medication topossibly concieve just makes me feel so down you ladies are allowed as many :bfp:'s as you like you understand. peoplein the real world just dnt want to hear your trying and that your body is not responding as it should.

Shannon have you sen the lastests twist on my chart?
Ness how did the review go?
Kirstie you ok?

oh NO looks like my chart.

Oh Ness awesome :sex: :sex:

Thanks Diane..

I was just crying and hubby started picking on me. He said stop crying and hormonize. And now he says hes gonna trademark it.. then he says the tagline will be ..your wife cant stop crying hormonize.

I am blubbering at silly things,

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
So tierd allready another night tomorrow. Why doesthe cold make the nipples hurt so much more.

Oh Jo. I wear padded bras in the winter lol. I cant handle cold nips.

Looks like you and I are having a rough time.

Back from the shower..Hiya Jo!

Sorry you guys are having a rough time :( Big big :hugs: to you.

I really wish I could help!

Gosh I am starving right now. Have only had toast, cookies n milk (lol) and then a few fries today. How can I be hungry AND nauseated at the same time..what the heck!

Hormonize would be funny any other time than you crying, dearest. He's still on our "do not like" list! *pout*

yup. Was cryn cause he was gone last night_ will b tonight and all day tomorrow.

how was your shower?

Shower was ok..I'm a bit down tonight. Can't stop thinking about my family back home and all that I'm missing with them..and all they're missing with me. It sucks :(

But I have a wonderful home here, loving family and now beanie..I need to cheer up.

its padded . a vest and a jumper and i'm in doors. soooo cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back