Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
brandy we went for buffet if u pegged your nose it should have filled u

fell asleep. Have headache. Woke up have headache. Listening to saben cry all day is driving me mad. I'm so sad

shannon my babe :hugs: dont be sad. Have u had a daily dose of :sex: just incase ur oving?? Feel so bad you are having all these symptoms and emotions! Hope theres a huge big bfp at the end of it! X

thanks Rachel.

Diane. No :sex: prob won't have any til sunday. Dh seems to be to busy. I'm not having o pain. Lots of pain near uterus. I'm frustrated all I csn do is cry. Dh can be added to the shit list. He diesnt seem to care.

Well xbox and rugby has over taken my tv so oh is added to that shit list!! (although i dont technically mind rugby!)

I wish I had cable. I get bored when he leaves. I have no friends here. People don't understand fibro so I gave up.

My friend just had twins. two little boys. they are tiny. saw them this week and makes me want it morrrrreeeee.

Aww shannon, sending hugs all the way to you hun. We are all here for you :)

my ex chose computer games over me.. Guess at least dh doesn't like them.

aww thanks rachel for the kind photo comment xx
Shannon im sure he does care, they just dont understand us emotional creatures!! But big hugs babe, u know we are all here for u and always will be xxx

oh, and it looks like :sex: might be out the window! Hubbys friend and his wife turned up and 2 mins later my brother and his friend! So we have unexpected visitors and i actually look so ignorant sitting here on my phone lol xx

thank you girls. Someday I'll stop being emotional. Wondering if this is going on it's way to a mc if I am.. I think I'm giving ttc another two months and I'm done. Was basically told with accupuncture.. It could be monthes before anything. Which frustrates me more..

rachel one of my buddies from high school. She had her baby monday. Her son is same age as me.. She's 6 months older than me..she got preggo right off the pill..

oh, and it looks like :sex: might be out the window! Hubbys friend and his wife turned up and 2 mins later my brother and his friend! So we have unexpected visitors and i actually look so ignorant sitting here on my phone lol xx

lol. I hate when people do that. So much for getting the mold out.

Man...DH didn't take the hint at all...I wanted :sex: and he went to do another poker shift. Damnit lol.

lol @ shannon. Hmmnn got rid of the friend and his wife now just two to go. I will demouldify my babymaking boulders lol x

brandy.. Get urself all sexy and walk into the room see if it turns his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"