Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow shannon, that was facinating if not a little too much for my little confused brain, but cud explain alot for u babe? Gives u something to work on? Can accupuncture cure it? X

I think Shannon may have been diagnosed with "Liver Qi Stagnation" (feel free to correct me if I am wrong). Liver qi stagnation is a chinese diagnosis. That would explain why the chart is jagged like it is (it is showing the stagnate blood). Liver qi stagnation can also be responsible for sore breasts and painful cramps along with emotional issues such as irritability and crying. If Liver qi is stagnate, the blood can't flow smoothly and a period may be absent. Acupuncture helps to regulate the meridians in the body and help promote smooth flow of qi and balance the body. Basically, the yin and yang theory. If yin is out of balance with yang, make a correction and even them out again (sort of like a pendulum).
Shannon- Don't give up. Your time will happen and you are taking the right steps to get there. Everyone responds differently to acupuncture. Did your acupuncturist prescribe any herbs to take? That could be helpful.:hugs:

I have just read 17 pages to catch up. Yikes.

hey brandy you can :sex: after the poker shift. Hubbies gotta make extra money for the new baby xx

Aww Shannon darling you seem so so down I wish there was something I could say or do to help! Wish I could just pop over for a cup of tea - as they say over in Blighty 'a cup of tea solves everything!' :hugs:

OH is discussing Lost with his best friend at the moment lol they are such geeks! they've been on the phone longer than me and OH are ever on the phone ha ha

need to drag him upstairs for :sex:!!!

hahaahaha got rid of the 2 boys as well lol, i will get rid of the oap swimmers! Will chill on here for a bit then seduct hubby before he falls asleep xx

I posted a huge post and you guys all wrote in a half page before I was done. LOL.

lol It's ok Jellie! I will attack him tomorrow maybe :D

Way too exhausted now.

lol Callie! I know...it's always so busy when I'm ready for bed..darn the time difference!

go diane :happydance: no moldies for you.

17 pages holy crap. That is correct callie... She said she doesn't give herbs right away. She said one lady got pregnant after 7 weeks and she was shocked how early that was.. I'm thinking that's not fast enough for me. She did say I responded remarkably. Just frustrated..

lol ness.. Men. Senhtil can talk on the phone but sabens dad can talk for hours..still tome. Lol

go diane :happydance: no moldies for you.

17 pages holy crap. That is correct callie... She said she doesn't give herbs right away. She said one lady got pregnant after 7 weeks and she was shocked how early that was.. I'm thinking that's not fast enough for me. She did say I responded remarkably. Just frustrated..

I knew someone that got pregnant after 2 cycles with herbs and acupuncture. It can and does happen.

hey callie thanks for expanding on that. So could that explain alot for u shannon? All the symptoms, emotions etc? Geeze, how would u know that was preventing u from concieving if you where just attending A regular doctor?? Just goes to show u!
Ness have fun :sex:

Yip i WILL be getting rid of the moldies. Should be oving in a weekish so need to keep em fresh! Started temping vaginally yesterday and the temps seem much more steady, they where so erratic before. Yesterday 36.54 and today 36.51 where as before they could be 35.3 one day and 36.2 the next. So should get a better looking chart now. Will get that number thing shannon once ive ovd so u can View it x

You should post it now :thumbup:...I'd be curious to see if we can guess your ovulation based off of your temps.

I just did an overlay of my last two cycles on ff from the point of ovulation and my cycles are so similar. It looks good so far, but it looked like this last time as well and we all know how that went. I found out today that my best friend o'd on the same day as me and she is ttc right now as well. We are due to test on the same day. I really hope we both catch our eggies this month. We have dreamed of being pregnant together one day since we were 11. It is crazy how we have completely synced up on our cycles considering mine was so crazy and hers was so normal.

callie ive only got a few temps down cos i never got my basal thermometer till cd3 or 4 i think, so first 2temps are oral and 2nd two are vaginally, so will defo try and add my chart soon. Its kinda hard on a mobIle phone instead of pc! Callie i so hope uve caught that eggie. It wud be cool if u and ur friend where pg at the same time!

callie ive only got a few temps down cos i never got my basal thermometer till cd3 or 4 i think, so first 2temps are oral and 2nd two are vaginally, so will defo try and add my chart soon. Its kinda hard on a mobIle phone instead of pc! Callie i so hope uve caught that eggie. It wud be cool if u and ur friend where pg at the same time!

woopsie double post!
Hmmm calling the old swimmers mouldies has kinda made me think i dont want them swimming about inside me! Tmi, sorry. Incase i get an infection or something lol. I know it aint possible but maybe i shud get hubby to do some diy removal of them just incase! Lol x

woopsie double post!
Hmmm calling the old swimmers mouldies has kinda made me think i dont want them swimming about inside me! Tmi, sorry. Incase i get an infection or something lol. I know it aint possible but maybe i shud get hubby to do some diy removal of them just incase! Lol x

:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back