Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol diane.

callie explains alot. So I'll take the digi tom but expect it to be negative. She said some people it takes a while for the qi to come to the surface but mine did on almost all the needles. I keep getting a date of june 16 I will find out I am..so far away

was driving saben to his dads..

annoyed with dh he's pissy cuz I don't feel good. And he wants to do something.

Yeah, I love it when the qi comes up quickly...so rewarding...it's good to be "needle sensitive". I bet you will react well.

Maybe set up a date night in the house? Order take away, get a movie and enjoy each other.

no point. He's beyond mad. He says I'm an emotional mess. I basically ruined his friday night. He has stresses and wanted to get out of house. And now he's just gonna get drunk and pass out. Thing is. I geared myself up to go out.. Put clothes in wash n all.

I am very depressd.

no point. He's beyond mad. He says I'm an emotional mess. I basically ruined his friday night. He has stresses and wanted to get out of house. And now he's just gonna get drunk and pass out. Thing is. I geared myself up to go out.. Put clothes in wash n all.

I am very depressd.

:hugs::hugs:

oh nope we aren't going anywhere. It's my fault cause of my health. I'm just gonna take my sleeping pill get a shower n go to bed

It's not your fault if you aren't feeling well. For better or worse in sickness and health and all that, right?

shannon babe :hugs:
Men can be asses. Urs is defo on the list! Hey why go out when u can have a night in with us girlies on here?
You will be mamma to baby number 2 so try not to fret. Does sethil not understand ur health problems? Or is it just too much for him to take? Can u try talking to him then maybe have some make up :sex: ? X

callie, you are doing well at restraining yourself from poas! Any more symptoms to list? How long u been ttc callie? Sorry if ive already asked that! X

Ok Shannon I have officaly moved your hubby to a list of his own tonight men are very insensitive at times and dont even seem to realize what an ASS they are being :hugs:

he's on the top and remains there forever. I'd rsther be single than deal with this tbh. I know have a migraine.. I was willing to go out. I was feeling much better..but I've basically been told that no matter what I do it won't compare to the foosball he was going to play tonight. Makeup sex hell no. I'm so turned off right now. I'm gonna sleep in my sons bed if he comes upstairs. I just think he understands this in his way only and doesn't listen to what I say.. And that is gonna break us apart. Fri nights are hard for me. I've gone out the last 3 with him. Anyways I'm sitting here cryn and about to barf.

i agree with callie. In sickness and in health and all that!
He is very stressed himself though. Maybe cos of the cut down on :sex:
See how i like that smilie now :wink:

Unofficially since october/november and officially for two months. I have decided not to test because I have one digi left and I want to make it count. Also, I hate seeing bfn's.
I have had very intermittent cramping the last couple of days, bad gas at night to where my stomach is rumbling and acid reflux at night for 2 nights which is making me nauseous. Honestly, it feels as if af is on her way, the way that I am having cramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"