Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I finally got my hot wings and ate way to many I had the celery and cajun fries ate before we got home I have the feeling im gonna be the size of shannons new house by the time this baby is born I take hungry spells especially in late afternoon and just cant get food off my mind EVERYTHING looks and sounds good

awwww shannon babe, please dont be sad. You will feel much better soon! He will realise what an ass hes been and make it up to you! Or else he will have all us crazy chicks doing voodoo on him lol x

shannon hunny maybe its just because you to are together way to much Im glad my hubby is a home body I dont like to go out alot Id rather be at home with a movie and some HOTWINGS lol maybe you should suggest he have a guys night out to blow off some steam with his friends and you can just relax and take it easy it might help both of your stress levels

: winkwink :

he got sex for 14 days in a row. Some of thise were 2 times a day. I consider his ass lucky. Today is the first day.

nicole. tyes they are VERY much so.

callie sounds promising. Af cramps are a sign

I do like how pretty my chart looks this month.:thumbup: Such an improvement from my 120 day cycle.

ewwww voodoo that sounds fun get nasty with shannon and we will give you a nice little pin brick to the butt buddy

I do like how pretty my chart looks this month.:thumbup: Such an improvement from my 120 day cycle.

I dont know about the chart thing but your symptoms sound good the gurgling tummy and gas have you had the burping hiccups yet

he has monday nights out. Thursday nights for a self learning seminar. I don't like going out much case people suck.

you guys are making me hungry. Maybe I'll make myself a batch of chicken wings tomorrow.. Since I will be alone.

callie, it does sound very promising with all those symptoms i will be surprised if you dont get a :bfp: i could bet on it! I understand about waiting, those bfn are a kick in the teeth! Do you have any other kiddies? Or will this be your 1st? X

awwww shannon babe, please dont be sad. You will feel much better soon! He will realise what an ass hes been and make it up to you! Or else he will have all us crazy chicks doing voodoo on him lol x

he never makes it up to me. He will have to this time. Cause I aint putting outvoodoo :haha:

fingers crossed callie.

flipping uterus pains.. I wish they'd go away.

yes shannon have some chicken wings they seem to be my new comfort food could he be feeling like the ttc is somehow is fault maybe that could be the cause of some of his moods he knows you want it so bad maybe he feels quilty on some level

it really is to bad we all dont live close to each other we could sit around have some pizza and complain about our men and maybe make a couple voodoo dolls :happydance:

I dont know about the chart thing but your symptoms sound good the gurgling tummy and gas have you had the burping hiccups yet

I had it with the acid reflux last night and it went into my mouth and left a bad taste. I probably shouldn't be eating popcorn and hot wing sauce right now..:haha:

callie, it does sound very promising with all those symptoms i will be surprised if you dont get a :bfp: i could bet on it! I understand about waiting, those bfn are a kick in the teeth! Do you have any other kiddies? Or will this be your 1st? X

This would be my first!!!

I know ..I wish we did. ..

no he's just being selfish.. All I wanted was to spend some time together. Besides him working and me doing school. He said he was stressd about work and the class he is taking. First I've ever heard him say that. Honestly wish he didn't believe stress kike my ex :haha:

burp hiccup and acid reflux. I had all that...yuck..makes you wanna gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"