Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dh said I'm so emotional cause my hormones are outta wack. Pisses me off.

in times like these I miss being able to call my dad and talk to him. Can't believe he has been gone for 6 years.

I hate it when men try to analyze female hormones. It's like when you have a male obgyn and he tries to tell you how your periods should feel....how would he know?

I agree callie. I am gonna search on the internet about men pms..he has it every week.

thanks for the hugs. I should post some pictures of him. He was 44..truck driver. Got in hid truck started it up and died instantly of a heart attack.

yes very. My son just turned a year. He was always there no matter what. He didn't care what it took. My life has been hell since.

Your husband sounds like a good man. He seems to take care of you and love you. I can't all be hell. Men have their moments as well as women. I think it is best to let everyone calm down and be by themselves for a bit and talk again when everyone has a clearer head. You and your husband love each other and I think a true testament to that is when you can overcome the bad times.
Remember, we are all here for you as well. You can always pm any of us when you need to talk to someone.:hugs:

im still here something about the site is acting funny tonight

aww thank you callie :hugs: he can be the meanest person I know. I've never met anyone that mean. He can argue and argue..

It booted me earlier and it took me about 5 minutes to get my computer working again.:wacko:

aww callie, ur 1st! I really hope this is it for you and i have a good feeling it is! Fxd and everything else crossed too!
Interesting theory nicole on shans hubby being an ass, cud it be the reason shan? All this talk of food is making me hungry, and just had to lol @ your comment nicole @ being the size of shannons new house! Have happy thoughts shannon, just think of that double living room and that should make u smile! Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back