Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shannon I feel so bad for you tonight:hugs: tomorrow is a new day and your hubby does love you maybe he is just as confused about what your going through as you are take a deep breath and try to relax you will get your bfp hun and im so sorry to hear about your dad

shannon I feel so bad for you tonight:hugs: tomorrow is a new day and your hubby does love you maybe he is just as confused about what your going through as you are take a deep breath and try to relax you will get your bfp hun and im so sorry to hear about your dad

I was thinking that too.

yes I can see it now my butt will be the size of shannons double living room spring better get here soon so I can get out and plant some flowers and take some long walks but were under a winter storm watch again for tonight im worried i wont be able to get out of the driveway to see the dr tuesday

shannon, we are ALL here for you babe! Dont think for a minute ur talking to yourself, theres plenty of seats on your rollercoaster and we are all aboard for the ride :hugs: and im sure senthil does love you. You will both have your little :baby: soon. I promise xxxx

well ladies im gonna get off here its about bath time for my little man Shannon hunny take care hopefully things will be better after a good night sleep

Diane good luck getting you some fresh swimmers to replace the moldy ones lol

Callie is there anyway to talk you into testing early tomorrow perhaps wednesday is really to far away

vanessa have a good weekend hope you catch that egg

goodnight my crazy ladies

yes I can see it now my butt will be the size of shannons double living room spring better get here soon so I can get out and plant some flowers and take some long walks but were under a winter storm watch again for tonight im worried i wont be able to get out of the driveway to see the dr tuesday

:rofl:

I am already told I have a big arse lol

we have 70mph winds and rains last night

nicole, my butts already the size of that double living room! Lol. Hmmn maybe id better not squash *cough* i meant ride my horse tomorrow x

shannon, we are ALL here for you babe! Dont think for a minute ur talking to yourself, theres plenty of seats on your rollercoaster and we are all aboard for the ride :hugs: and im sure senthil does love you. You will both have your little :baby: soon. I promise xxxx

thank you Diane babe. Its definitely a rollercoaster..:wacko:
:flower:

I just talked with him. I think I hope lol he feels like a pos for making assumptions.. he asked me if I still wanted to go out after. I said hell no...

I just talked with him. I think I hope lol he feels like a pos for making assumptions.. he asked me if I still wanted to go out after. I said hell no...

You should go out and have some fun...you deserve it.

You should go out and have some fun...you deserve it.

Yah I will tomorrow with shopping:haha:

shannon, he feels like a pos?? Whats that? A prick on a stick? Lmao!
Glad ur talking! Maybe u are both too similar and both just as stubborn lol x
Goodnite nicole. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79